Suggestion: Give auction house some love

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Hi

I have had this suggestion a while but keep forgetting to post here or send as a supportcase.

I often try to find info on my own lists items. Example Total TT, total startbid markup and total BO markup. The same goes for the "won section" "my bids" etc. All the tabs.
It would be great to be able to see your total listings in auction.

As a little extra bonus, would be interesting to see total listings of an actual planet.
Same goes here. Total TT listed, total bids, total (average) markup in SB and BO.

+Adding the ability to filter and search for specific avatars that sells. That way you can directly search for your "favourite" sellers.

Thanks for Your attention.

Last edited:
I would vote for the following changes:

1 - One Universal Auction, with different colours for different locations

2 - lower auction fees

3 - auction graphic and functional update

4 - auction extension when the item is unsold, for half of the normal fee (paramenters can't be changed if extended)

5 - notification system if a desired item is put in auction

6 - visualization of items in auction (imagine ebay without pictures lol)

7 - larger, or size of auction window can be changed

8 - in-game mobile auction terminal, as we have mobile tt and mobile repair terminal... maybe a tablet-like item?

9 - SHOP item listing included in auction, in another colour, and you still have to visit the shop to get the item, unless you choose for a delivery fee, which goes to the shop owner.

10 - auction memberships:
for instance
- adj/imp/mod/aug/perf, membership
- prices 50/100/200/500/1000, yearly
- fee reduction 10/20/30/40/50%,
- extra auction days(+1/2/3/4/5)

remove the damn listing fees to create a true market. sales fees can stay, and filters keep players from seeing whatever they consider garbage listings.

that is the number 1 priority gameplay change EU needs. trade MUST FLOW

kill all auctioneers!!!
Demolish the auction house, burn it down!!
:rocket:

Let the malls become bustling trading places.
Force people into shops.
Let the street vending flourish!

I would like to add; search a person and see what that person have listed. Might like certian traders/persons to trade with or avoid some

I would vote for the following changes:

2 - lower auction fees

3 - auction graphic and functional update

4 - auction extension when the item is unsold, for half of the normal fee (paramenters can't be changed if extended)

5 - notification system if a desired item is put in auction

7 - larger, or size of auction window can be changed

8 - in-game mobile auction terminal, as we have mobile tt and mobile repair terminal... maybe a tablet-like item?

9 - SHOP item listing included in auction, in another colour, and you still have to visit the shop to get the item, unless you choose for a delivery fee, which goes to the shop owner.

for instance

nice suggestions!! i approve :thumbup:

kill all auctioneers!!!
Demolish the auction house, burn it down!!
:rocket:

Let the malls become bustling trading places.
Force people into shops.
Let the street vending flourish!

Screw that. I barely get 102% for my muscle oil, I'm not going to wait in Twin Peaks to sell it, nor am I going to buy a shop just to sell my hunting products. I'd end up TTing most of my hunting loot and then quitting because I'm losing too much.

Redone the first post. Bump?:unsure:

Any comments or plans from MA on re-doing the auc house?
Community Manager? yuhuu?

for instance

9 - sure, if shopowner has to pay the same fee as the auction fee and items expire after 7 days as well :p But more serious, i don't think it's a good idea to flood the auction house with all those items from the shops, that will certainly cause a MU crash for many items.
10 - just no, too much p2w....

that will lead to a lot of complaints, pretty sure there will be many wrong purchases by people not paying that much attention to colours or even getting them wrong.... that suggestion is certainly a change for the worse...

that's just gonna eat more ressources while providing little to no benefits...

Last edited:
This is still highly attractive

Auction fees need a major overhaul...

Should be charged a micro fee of like 5 pec to list and only charged the remaining fee if the item sells.

MA, you want peoples peds to go further? Stop taking massive fees on auction listings that don't sell.

Back