Suggestion: Allow pets to be fed in inventory, not just when spawned...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Allow pets to be fed in inventory, not just when spawned...

The reason for this is that nutrio markets on most planets is non-existent for the most part except on Calypso... Sort of a pain in the ass to have to pay auction import fees or risk getting nutrio pirated in space... I don't mind having to train up the pets on the planets most of the time (although I still don't like that Mindark's going around and changing stats after the fact as they are with Monria's Leprechaun and making it exportable at level 7 when it used to be exportable directly after being tamed)... Most nutrio's already going for around 200%.... crazy to pay auction fee to import from Calypso on top just so you can feed the pet on other planets without risk of being looted...

(honestly it'd be nice if they could all be exportable directly after being tamed, but I understand the planet partner's goals in keeping the pets on their own planets til level 7... just wish that the PPs or Mindark would do something to make it a bit easier on the pet trainers since nutrio markets are so small and crappy at the moment in most planets. I think Mindark wants players to step in there, but most are not... and most shops that sell nutrio on any planet get sold out of inventory all too fast..)

ah did misread the "pets fed in inventory" thing,,

but even if you could feed it in inventory,sometimes it gets hungry again before reaching lvl 7..so you need additional nutrios...where do you put them then?

the only solution i see there is like putting nutrio bars not in the materials tab

Just make it like oil where you can take out the remaining Nutrio from the pet (dont really want to know how).
The thing is, feeding from inventory sounds like a great idea....but its not idiot-proof...in other words someone will complain that they accidently fed the wrong pet by letting go of the mouse button too soon or something like that.

Otherwise, remove the level requirements for spawning.

Why must everything always be easier?

Aren't there enough games that are easier ?

Why must everything always be easier?

Aren't there enough games that are easier ?

In this case....because Mastermesh wants to save some peds..by not importing nutrios

Back