Info: Yog Horror Pet L10

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
attachment.php

yes i tamed the first Yog Horror pet @ monria ...

i was hirred by "Im Hitman guys " and it took only 44 hours around :lolup: and that was the first try
( i guess a fails would add like around 10 hours per try on the top :laugh: )

and i wanne say BIG THX to my fantastic party squad and supporters Mike, Risen, XO and ofc Hitman who hirred me

... the pet got sold for 11k in the end !!! wich should be a new record for entropia probaly :tongue2:

attachment.php

yes i tamed the first Yog Horror pet @ monria ...

i was hirred by "Im Hitman guys " and it took only 44 hours around :lolup: and that was the first try
( i guess a fails would add like around 10 hours per try on the top :laugh: )

and i wanne say BIG THX to my fantastic party squad and supporters Mike, Risen, XO and ofc Hitman who hirred me

... the pet got sold for 11k in the end !!! wich should be a new record for entropia probaly :tongue2:

It was epic Juicy.Looking for more adventures.

Incredible tame indeed gratz

Rick

What buff this gives?

25% drill speed increase, no idea who would pay 11k for it though :eyecrazy:

its 25% with minimal more cost than the regular as its +125 metabolic ( hatchling are +100)

and well 11k ... its the first ... and maybe the last :D i refused already a few times to tame another horror to give other tamer a chance ... none took the chlanage yet xD

please help me out here to understand.

You say 44 hours.

I see that a yog horror has just 600 hp.
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=480

How come it took that long???

I've tamed quite a few Eudorian lava devils (480hp), but they just take 1 minute to tame.

:scratch2:

please help me out here to understand.

You say 44 hours.

I see that a yog horror has just 600 hp.
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=480

How come it took that long???

I've tamed quite a few Eudorian lava devils (480hp), but they just take 1 minute to tame.

It would take quite a few hours to tame a 'Lava' Devil, so you probably mean a standard Endorian devil.

The issue with the horror is it has "huge spirit" that needs to be brought down to tamable levels, which requires loads of HP to be whipped. As you say the yog doesn't have much HP, so it means waiting and waiting for HP to be whipped more to down spirit.

That's only half the problem.. The second issue is a pet shouldn't lose "respect", if you're wearing armor and the damage taken from the mob is zero or very small. The horror still loses respect fast regardless if you're not taking damage, plus it has massive respect as well.

So trying to get that respect up "to full", to enable an "attempt tame".....must have been an incredible job. I tried for 30 mins or so and told hitmman it wasn't worth the effort (after some quick calcs in my head). Better to wait until MA fix it.

Juicy though decided to go for it, for 44 hours....smiles. Kind of crazy but a lot of kudos for hanging in there.

Rick

ps: With the right whip you can tame a standard endorian devil in 3 - 7 strikes with a whip. Perfect for grinding.

edit: It MA get bright ideas, and think they want to make this kind of taming rares the norm, I'm simply not interested. 4 hours is the limit really, and the pets need decent HP if going down that road.

Last edited:
It would take quite a few hours to tame a 'Lava' Devil, so you probably mean a standard Endorian devil.

The issue with the horror is it has "huge spirit" that needs to be brought down to tamable levels, which requires loads of HP to be whipped. As you say the yog doesn't have much HP, so it means waiting and waiting for HP to be whipped more to down spirit.

That's only half the problem.. The second issue is a pet shouldn't lose "respect", if you're wearing armor and the damage taken from the mob is zero or very small. The horror still loses respect fast regardless if you're not taking damage, plus it has massive respect as well.

So trying to get that respect up "to full", to enable an "attempt tame".....must have been an incredible job. I tried for 30 mins or so and told hitmman it wasn't worth the effort (after some quick calcs in my head). Better to wait until MA fix it.

Juicy though decided to go for it, for 44 hours....smiles. Kind of crazy but a lot of kudos for hanging in there.

Rick

oops, my bad, I meant the sapphire devil. (so not the standard one, but still, there's hardly any difference with the sapphire and normal one.)

P.S.
I use a adjusted boiga with melee VI. Just a few strikes and it's ready to tame.

Ah ok, so it's the spririt that's taking up all the time.

Even the hatchlings take half a dozen full hp regens to tame, it's crazy.

Even if I thought it was worth 2 days of my life :laugh: to tame a horror there's no way I'd do it due to the fact that some prick could walk by and kill it at any time.

oops, my bad, I meant the sapphire devil. (so not the standard one, but still, there's hardly any difference with the sapphire and normal one.)

P.S.
I use a adjusted boiga with melee VI. Just a few strikes and it's ready to tame.

Ah ok, so it's the spririt that's taking up all the time.

I tamed a Sapphire in 3 strikes with melee VI, its rare to get that lucky though. There's a good 20+ tame sequences/cycles MA throws at us. There's quite a difference with taming a common over a sapphire, if you grind them a lot. You'd never get away with that with a Ruby, you're looking at good 30min+

Interesting experiences though, now you got me smiling at the setting MA's personally set me on...lol

Even the hatchlings take half a dozen full hp regens to tame, it's crazy.

Even if I thought it was worth 2 days of my life :laugh: to tame a horror there's no way I'd do it due to the fact that some prick could walk by and kill it at any time.

This is a serious issue actually, and MA could put a "non-attackable claim marker" on the pet whilst being tamed. That would drop off, if the pet HP returned to full. Every tamer I know including myself has had incidences of people attack their pets mid-tame. Sometimes from noobs that wander by and don't understand why your not killing this mob thats almost dead.....so start shooting!!!!

Yeah Slither massive risk he took there.

Rick

The Lava Devil is an L12 mob, you must be referring to a lower variant, the basic one or maybe the Sapphire one though the basic one normally takes me considerably less than 1 minute and the Sapphire one usually at least 5 minutes or so (I′m a low lvl tamer).

The Wasp Devil btw is an L13 mob.

EDIT: Too late...

HUGE gratz

lol ty again to all and funny how the view on rare is diffrent or "hard" taming xD

and i got to agree at a point is the taken time nuts but hey it was atleast a success on the first try :yup: ... some failed atmepts could turned this also into a great drama story xD ( guessing they add 12hours each )

Gratz. This is insane. Was this always the case with rares or is a new mechanic? Tried a silver canin a couple of days ago and after a regen I decided my lifetime is tooprecious to do this :))

Gratz. This is insane. Was this always the case with rares or is a new mechanic? Tried a silver canin a couple of days ago and after a regen I decided my lifetime is tooprecious to do this :))

it always depends on the settings , some pets can be tamed without the time for hp regen ... and lol yes its time consuming ... :laugh:

Back