The Enigma Keys

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Are you ready for one of the most challenging mission chains on Planet Calypso?

Eduardo Cinquanto — an eccentric, wealthy colonist — enjoys giving his niece and nephews puzzles to solve. This time Eduardo has split three keys into fragments and hidden them throughout Calypso. Each key leads to a new stage of "The Enigma Keys" mission chain.

Help Eduardo's niece Karona solve the puzzles for a chance to win Calypso Land Deeds and items worth over 50000 PED!

More details on the Enigma Keys mission chain can be found on the event page https://www.planetcalypso.com/events/keys-of-enigma/

The first stage of the Enigma Keys mission chain is scheduled for release on March 29, 2018.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting, something new

Uhhh... OOK?

If you manage to help her win she will reward you with Calypso Land Deeds and items worth over 50000 PED.

So a new refiner is being added with nearly 20k TT ? or are they including markup estimate?

The mission is not activated yet either Karona does not want to talk with me ...

Let me guess... the key fragments will be found in strongboxes, yes?

Let me guess... the key fragments will be found in strongboxes, yes?

This has to be it.. The one that can afford to open the most will win.. FFA MM style.

Why are they giving away all those prizes to one avatar? Wouldn't it have been better to split it up to give multiple people a chance?

Also wonder where they got those CLD from...did they buy from AH or do you think it is from an expired/banned account? That might also explain where the refiner and excavator came from.

Maybe you get all the loot that has been missing on RT for months that MA took away to punish NEVERDIE for releasing his crypto before MA did, but in reality, all it did was hurt players like me who now have a huge BP collection that is now worthless, basically killing over 50% of the bps on RT in one move.

Swedish themed event :)
its good to see evolution of events, xmas and now this

very cool event. Looking forward to seeing what needs to be done to complete this :yay:

Why are they giving away all those prizes to one avatar? Wouldn't it have been better to split it up to give multiple people a chance?

Also wonder where they got those CLD from...did they buy from AH or do you think it is from an expired/banned account? That might also explain where the refiner and excavator came from.

Yes, this is exactly where they come from.

Maybe you get all the loot that has been missing on RT for months that MA took away to punish NEVERDIE for releasing his crypto before MA did, but in reality, all it did was hurt players like me who now have a huge BP collection that is now worthless, basically killing over 50% of the bps on RT in one move.

Would say I neither disagree or agree with this as loot seems to be generally evaporated from most places both in TT and in planet specific loot. Arkoins are a great example of this.

Neverdie at least did his crypto thing better. Marketing before the release. :p

There's no Modified Chikara Refiner in existence yet.

Thats probably My CLD, they banned the guy that stole them but didnt returned them to me, way more lucrative to use them as event prizes ^^

Cool for new event... i wonder who will solve the "enigmas" ...

Nice, but seems a bit much for jus 1 winner. Don't they understand we want to LOOT items?!

We'll see I gues..

Something new, interesting at least. Just hope its not like old times where insider info meant no one but the chosen had any chance.

Ready player one???

:D

Looks cool! Massive prize goes to the winner...

Wonder if npc is actually broken (90% sure it is at this point) or if its part of the riddle. :laugh:

Wonder if npc is actually broken (90% sure it is at this point) or if its part of the riddle. :laugh:

"The first stage of the Enigma Keys mission chain is scheduled for release on March 29, 2018."

Ready player one???

:D

Looks cool! Massive prize goes to the winner...

if only we could be a poor as Parzival and win!

I was wondering if MA was going to cash in on the fact that http://readyplayeronegame.com goes to Entropia.

Did we get an actual partnership?

Yep indeed, in RPO there is only one winner (although the winner can always share with their collaborators). There is no official tie in although there are subtle references but indeed I couldn't resist making this the other week (without knowing MA were going to do anything).

ready-player-one-jpg.20344

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
How exciting! :yay:

Your probably going to need the stuff that I have for sale to help get through the mission chain, you better buy my stuff today so you can have a better chance of winning the big prize!

I already have trouble understanding the enigma 2.0, I pass my turn :laugh:

Like what MsPudding and Wistrel already posted...

Anyways, talk about getting the same sort of inspiration from one of my favorite books (i listened to the Audiobook btw) called, "Ready Player One" (movie comes out around same exact time to, 29th USA, what a coincidence, haha... lol)....even my PCF Location area....i'm still fishing in the 'O.A.S.I.S.', but atleast they get it and hope it be fun!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/

Back