The Enigma Keys

To start the Enigma Keys mission chain talk to NPC Karona Cinquanto at Camp Icarus.

I guess I failed the first step. Not working atm.

edit I can't read.

The first stage of the Enigma Keys mission chain is scheduled for release on March 29, 2018.

To start the Enigma Keys mission chain talk to NPC Karona Cinquanto at Camp Icarus.

I guess I failed the first step. Not working atm.

edit I can't read.

The first stage of the Enigma Keys mission chain is scheduled for release on March 29, 2018.

Yea i did the same thing i'm actually pretty damn excited about this. I was really hoping they would do something for the ready player one movie coming out.

It's looking really good so far i can't wait to start the mission. Winning would be great but a good mission chain that focus on fun and thinking and not just grinding would just be awesome.

I wonder how many new players will come because of this also.

Seems like a good event to get some more evidence toward seeing if what EMW said was true. If it was, then I would have to guess that some of these top players who suddenly disappeared from the game for the past couple events will come back in guns blazing with a surprisingly good "intuition" about exactly what to be shooting and where to be/ what to do next. Sounds like an interesting event concept at least though.

I expect this is a mission that is only realistically achievable by a small minority of the playerbase. Or at least, not very many have a real chance of getting a prize(s). Happy to be proven wrong as we've no idea what's involved yet but sounds interesting and wish those players good luck.

Whao what a price pool 5k$ :laugh: :laugh:
:lolup:
Whats the point if narc's going to take it all anyway

Something tells me this is going to be another pay-2-win event.

Isn't every EU event a pay-2-win :confused:

Ohhhh very tempting indeed:

Link says: "All players that complete the three stages will receive Karona’s Velocity Jumpsuit featuring a 10% Acceleration speed buff"

I'll have some of that.

Rick

Isn't every EU event a pay-2-win :confused:

no, Christmas oro box farming was the opposite of that, a time where you literally were paid for playing. (well only a byproduct but for me that was the real event, not the instance which was way too big for me)

also the skill gain event, loved that

So when next stages will be released? I thought it will be one by one :( One week after stage 1 and nothing. Hope it won't be like one stage per month ;)

I bet for 1 stage per VU :D

On the official page:
https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2018/03/19/5899/index.xml?

It says:
"Help Eduardo's niece Karona solve the puzzles for a chance to win Calypso Land Deeds and items worth over 50000 PED!"

If I am correct items are only worth their TT value as such if you go inactive for a LONG period of time and items are removed from your account its only the TT value that is added to your accounts card.

It's the player / demand for items that add the MU.

Based on this how can the items be worth 50k ped, when that is above the TT value?

Sorry just my 2pec.

DS

On the official page:
https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2018/03/19/5899/index.xml?

It says:
"Help Eduardo's niece Karona solve the puzzles for a chance to win Calypso Land Deeds and items worth over 50000 PED!"

If I am correct items are only worth their TT value as such if you go inactive for a LONG period of time and items are removed from your account its only the TT value that is added to your accounts card.

It's the player / demand for items that add the MU.

Based on this how can the items be worth 50k ped, when that is above the TT value?

Sorry just my 2pec.

DS

They give 50k of tt? What do you mean "above the tt value?"

Unless MA is pulling a massive prank and creating a 15k+ TT refiner the prize dont add up to 50k TT and is just MA using/guessing market value

He means they are saying 50k, but you don't get 50k worth of TT. they are including the MU, which they aren't that wrong in saying that, you get 50k~ worth, but not 50k TT

30k UA = 30,k
5 CLD = .05
CDF Vehicle = 32
Mod Refiner = new item? Adj is 24
Excavator =18
Finders = 7
Armor Plates
7x50 = 350
Guns likely around 1 ped each
23 x 1pd = 23

---
Total TT approx. 30,454.05

but add the MU to it and the CLD alone add 10k. dunno if the others can possibly add another 9.5k

With the actual tt value being lower it gives me hope that this will not just be for Ubers. So I'm kinda happy. I'd rather they give away more stuff and less than.

Back