Suggestion: BattleRoyaleSim

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
The idea was discussed with alot of people accross the game and most would welcome a new type of battle sim:

The Battle Royale Simulator: Based on the battle royale concept, a new arena would open similar to the battle sim cuncept/area, where xx pre-defined numbers of survivors will fight untill 1 is left alive within a large arena, all survivors have same hp, speed and chances to win, weapon to be found within the arena, no ammo consumtion, NO name, NO hp bars, all would get to play anonymous.
Different Arena with 20 - 30 or 50 survivors to fights
Entering fee apply for each cats depending on numbers of survivor.
Winner wins percentage of the entering fees

Its a quick shot, but you get the idea, build something around it.

OR..

Fix current pvp system, improve LG, provide new incentive to go in pvp

Reactions: Ted
Reserved for content/game mode/reward and misc idea.

Not everything will make its way through, but here is some food for thoughts.

Fix Entering Fee, price is different based on category (number of players based)
Exemple: Survival 20, Survival 30, Survival 50

Game Mode:
30 Survivors, Last man standing: Basic concept of survival, all created equal, simple radar without enemy display on it, run, hide, find different weapons and survival tools within the battle arena, 1 life so use it carefully, last man standing wins.

Team deathmatch: Capture the flag :Etcs..

Reward: For winning prize i was thinking about something a bit different than just giving out shrapnel, ammo or peds.
Something more appealing, like each win will offer a chance to open a BattleRoyale Chest (pretty much the same as those you open within beacons) which is present within the arena, only openable by the last man standing.
Reward should be something usefull for the game as a whole OR self empowerement BattleRoyaleSim edition (pills, boost, gun, armor, tools you name it).

Quest System: Various "grind" quest can be added to make it worthwhile with smaller rewards.

Last edited:
So you want PUBG but entropia style.....if so names should not be anonymous and everyone should have the same weapon plus entry fee the same regardless of number of people entering.

So you want PUBG but entropia style.....if so names should not be anonymous and everyone should have the same weapon plus entry fee the same regardless of number of people entering.

Sometimes you dont have to re-invent the wheel, re apply something succesful/popular is just enough.

Removing hp bar and name to address the botting issue as they relay on that these day.

Each cat defined by number of players competing will have 1 non changing entering fee.

The idea was discussed with alot of people accross the game and most would welcome a new type of battle sim:

The Battle Royale Simulator: Based on the battle royale concept, a new arena would open similar to the battle sim cuncept/area, where xx pre-defined numbers of survivors will fight untill 1 is left alive within a large arena, all survivors have same hp, speed and chances to win, weapon to be found within the arena, no ammo consumtion, NO name, NO hp bars, all would get to play anonymous.
Different Arena with 20 - 30 or 50 survivors to fights
Entering fee apply for each cats depending on numbers of survivor.
Winner wins percentage of the entering fees

Its a quick shot, but you get the idea, build something around it.

OR..

Fix current pvp system, improve LG, provide new incentive to go in pvp

hahah love the idea, because i play pubg also, battle royale in entropia sounds a crazy and nice thing :D:D

Sometimes you dont have to re-invent the wheel, re apply something succesful/popular is just enough.

Removing hp bar and name to address the botting issue as they relay on that these day.

Each cat defined by number of players competing will have 1 non changing entering fee.

Im not saying anything wrong with PUBG style...but saying it like that gives more of an idea to MA as to how you want it....otherwise they will just give you a pvp arena and then wonder what happened when no one uses it.

Removing HP and name address bar will not stop botters, they don't rely on this information, but they certainly will use it if its there. All that removing it means that someone has to spend more than half a day coding a bot for it to be useful. But the one thing that removing it does do is hide who is using bots from the general public.

Also i had read your inital part on the fee wrong...i thought you wanted the fee to change depending on how many entered the instance each time...my bad on that!

Im not saying anything wrong with PUBG style...but saying it like that gives more of an idea to MA as to how you want it....otherwise they will just give you a pvp arena and then wonder what happened when no one uses it.

Removing HP and name address bar will not stop botters, they don't rely on this information, but they certainly will use it if its there. All that removing it means that someone has to spend more than half a day coding a bot for it to be useful. But the one thing that removing it does do is hide who is using bots from the general public.

Also i had read your inital part on the fee wrong...i thought you wanted the fee to change depending on how many entered the instance each time...my bad on that!

I get your point, I want to add a statement before more ideas and feedbacks are given, I'm no where wanting a system implemented based on the exact proposal that i have made, more about community feeling, as an input, I am/We are probably unaware of several parameters on how to implement this while keeping the entropian spirit (RCE factor) intact kind of, while providing something new and "revolutionary" within this RCE (i know for fact many people like to do bets etc), which means that developers will have to set parameters right for it to be valiable, attracting and ever lasting , that i am completely aware of and anyone commenting this should.

We propose, really, they pick and choose...
I highly recommend them to ASK us for feedback, ideas, how we feel about the game and its future, i prefere to talk loud and propose something rather than sit back, watch, whines and complain about how greater things could have been.
New stuff is coming out, new type of events, this is great and this is also the right time to share ideas. Surf on the wave if you will.

We don't want the hub 1.0 which was a good concept imo but not attractive or developed enough to keep competition alive.

Botting in pvp must be dealt with, literally adressed before this can be implemented, but please shall we keep this issue in another thread, main idea for anonymity was to adress it, right away without any depth on how to literally ban botting.
You may be right on the eye of the public botters would be anonymous but not on the eye of a person monitoring the this new implemented system.

they could make more use of grenade launchers and rockets, or the vehicle guns too. that's actually fun! :rocket:

edit: let's not forget teams, and maybe make it available 24/7, and/or use more instances for each X players

Last edited:
Best idea i ever heard of

That wuld be super awesome

That culd bring the Game in total to a whole new Level
Imagine Ranking Systems and a pvp Leaderboard Event, like best players of 10 Games play a Area for a bonus Pool wuld enable a whole new Streaming Opportunity + esl like feeling Hype in entropia will explode within a instand

I am prty shure that this arean idea wuld bring some old players back to live and new pvpers into game

- equal hp & skills
- very Basic
- last man Standing
- gunns to Pick up
- no amo
- once a month Final best of Game with Price of lets say 5 % of total Matches like landarea Share

Its about hell of a Time to bring some good pvp Updates into the Game

Great idea ?

I think it's a good idea. I'd like to see more global instances and this would be a good way for folks to practice PvP skills.

This is Great idea for some pvp fun at low cost to players. Im all for it.....bump it up lets rock battle royale

I think you have already forgotten the current hitbox dating from another age , all play safe mode .

Fortnite style is good idea but I'd rather see them develop gardening/housing, space etc before this

- add a fap that breaks after 1 use (bandaid)

That wuld be super awesome

That culd bring the Game in total to a whole new Level
Imagine Ranking Systems and a pvp Leaderboard Event, like best players of 10 Games play a Area for a bonus Pool wuld enable a whole new Streaming Opportunity + esl like feeling Hype in entropia will explode within a instand

I am prty shure that this arean idea wuld bring some old players back to live and new pvpers into game

- equal hp & skills
- very Basic
- last man Standing
- gunns to Pick up
- no amo
- once a month Final best of Game with Price of lets say 5 % of total Matches like landarea Share

Its about hell of a Time to bring some good pvp Updates into the Game

Great idea ?

Maybe they were just "ahead of their time" again when they built this and it failed completely?

I mean it's maybe not the 100% rules you just wrote but there's literally an entire PVP hub built into the game with separate gear/stats etc... snd entire tiered and tracked leader boards, leveling, etc...

I don't care or pay much attention but as far as I know it pretty much all worked (of course there were some bugs or whatever but it was working) and basically no one really wanted to show up.

EU PVPers are pretty much here to steal your shit. They're not interested in paying into a prize pool or being on a leaderboard.

The thought that this would attract new players who play games like fortnite/pubg/whatever never really went anywhere because there's no way EUs actual gameplay is up to par with a dedicated FPS for that. Apparerently even with literal cash prizes.

Just some necrothoughts I guess ;) I missed this the first time around.

Reserved for content/game mode/reward and misc idea.

Not everything will make its way through, but here is some food for thoughts.

Fix Entering Fee, price is different based on category (number of players based)
Exemple: Survival 20, Survival 30, Survival 50

Game Mode:
30 Survivors, Last man standing: Basic concept of survival, all created equal, simple radar without enemy display on it, run, hide, find different weapons and survival tools within the battle arena, 1 life so use it carefully, last man standing wins.

Team deathmatch: Capture the flag :Etcs..

Reward: For winning prize i was thinking about something a bit different than just giving out shrapnel, ammo or peds.
Something more appealing, like each win will offer a chance to open a BattleRoyale Chest (pretty much the same as those you open within beacons) which is present within the arena, only openable by the last man standing.
Reward should be something usefull for the game as a whole OR self empowerement BattleRoyaleSim edition (pills, boost, gun, armor, tools you name it).

Quest System: Various "grind" quest can be added to make it worthwhile with smaller rewards.

i like the idea

I have really enjoyed PUBG mobile this year, it would be interesting to see in entropia. I never did the pvp hub, how much different is it than the current popular battle royale games out there? I assume its not that similar?

I have really enjoyed PUBG mobile this year, it would be interesting to see in entropia. I never did the pvp hub, how much different is it than the current popular battle royale games out there? I assume its not that similar?

I don't FPS can't give you a good comparison. I do see some clips and streamers and just have to say, whatever happens in the hub or in the instance-based version here still has to use EU mechanics. So yeah it's going to be pretty different.

As far as differences between the Hub and what OP proposes are mainly two things:

1) Global instance rather than a destination.

2) Everybody starts fresh/equal every time.

Am I getting that right?

Those are definitely major pros, IMO - I don't want to seem overly pessimistic or anything.

Versus that The Hub offers the chance to grow a separate "pvp profile" of a sort for the character and escalates in a parallel progression of it's own weapons and gear. That's cool, but also means more expense.

The entry fees and leaderboard systems for this are hypothetical but I know the hub has various entry fees, level restrictions, leaderboards and whatnot. I never did it so not sure if anyone wants to chime in with actual experience but as for what I understood, the biggest problem wasn't with any of the systems, it was just that not enough people showed up to get any matches for most.

I'm not sure if the global instance would solve that. The hunger for non-lootable FPS style PVP in entropia always seems a little thin. Add in that this would have costs/fees and while some players would surely love it, I think you would have a hard time getting 20 - 30 players involved very often.

Maybe if matches ran on a schedule instead of just a waiting room type setup? I have been in a couple of PVP events where costs/decay were sharply reduced and some of those seemed to draw a good fun crowd.

Anyways I'd probably try it out if you get issued all gear and stats in the instance, and I never did more than go look around at the hub. So I guess that's a vote for the idea.

Edit:
As far as gameplay it seems the idea is it would basically be like the batsim with PVP (whatever terrain they made for it).

Comparing that to PUBG is probably pretty much the same as comparing it to the Hub. As far as how the fees and brackets and prizes and stuff compare someone else would have to weigh in.

Do you pay to join a battle there?

Last edited:
Do you pay to join a battle there?

No, the mobile version is free, you just pay for cosmetics.
The pc and console versions you buy the game then play, but never any fees to join fights.

I am pretty sure that PUBG mobile fills rooms empty slots with bots, there have been many times I have found players in illogical situations and weird fighting responses.

(example finding a guy walking/swimming around way outside the blue circle and dropping to a crawl the first time you hit them even though you are right there close to them and they are not in brush)

sometimes they will fight back but do little damage, in those cases you don't know its a bot until you have started fighting and its over faster than you have time to realize. My wife is better at spotting their irregularities and will call me over to collect a mission kill I may need with a weak gun.

(example finding a guy walking/swimming around way outside the blue circle and dropping to a crawl the first time you hit them even though you are right there close to them and they are not in brush)

LOL that's me. That's why I stay out of FPS :laugh:

No, I don't like this idea at all. I'd much rather see the core game being developed than implementing something I think do not belong in Entropia. I mean, if you enjoy the battle royale concept - go play fortnite or whatever. The PvP element is already here - why not fix and improve whats already here instead of adding yet another concept thats more likely to fail (as in not being fully developed). Theres tons of things that need to adressed in EU before even thinking about adding new half-developed functionallity. Some things have already been mentioned like gardens, space, PvP, auction etc...

New ideas focusing on improving EU is good, cudos for that. I just lost the faith in MA years ago seeing how they abandon half-implemented mechanics and move on to something completely different...

Sorry for the offtopic rant there.

Vinni

Last edited:
Back