Question: Top proffesions and HP

What is closest match to your pro standing and health (only for avatars above level 100)

• LVL100-110 and <275hp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LVL110-130 and <275hp

• LVL110-130 and >325hp

• LVL150+ and 300+ hp

• LVL150+ and 350+ hp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
I am creating this poll to see what is health level for those that are above level 100 in any combat profession.
Hopefully enough people will vote to see general idea of how category 10 will look like for the upcoming Easter Mayhem.

Feel free to comment with your hp/level.

Edit:
Pure hp and level only, do not include buffs and modifications

Last edited:
Although health/evade/healing skills of the 'ultra ubers' are higher than us mere mortals, I think the main factor is equipment.

I'm 115hit/123dam blp sniper but I use a mod stark (cat 4 weapon), ghoul or mah'kette, adj resto chip + ur175(L)

I could buy myself a mod resto, mod fap, shadow + mod plates, and a big ass gun plus spend a fortune on all rings and buffs and I'd probably stand a chance - but I'm not investing $25,000+ to be able to compete in events.

Just to note: Many players have more than 250 HP, and no where near level 100. Call us the Jack-of-all-trades players...hahah.

I appreciate the purpose of the thread is Cat10 decision, so all is cool.

Cheers

Rick.

I voted for LVL100-110 and <250hp
I'm currently level 97.32 and 232 hp but will be 100 by June.
I'm pretty sure I won't be over 250 hp by then (prob ~237)

I'm level 100 but not 105, so cat 9, not sure if you'd want me to vote.

What would the ideal cat 9/10 be in your opinion?
No matter what categories some players will not be in optimal shape for their category. At level 105 one can max xtlc 1000 and pull a solid cat 10 performance. There is definitely a disadvantage being ~lvl 70 evader/dodger competing against some that are 110+ but that makes it more competitive.

I’m 100-110 and 311+ hp

I'm level 100 but not 105, so cat 9, not sure if you'd want me to vote.

Ofc you should vote! Its about showing general level of players above level100 in any combat prof.

No matter what categories some players will not be in optimal shape for their category. At level 105 one can max xtlc 1000 and pull a solid cat 10 performance. There is definitely a disadvantage being ~lvl 70 evader/dodger competing against some that are 110+ but that makes it more competitive.

I’m 100-110 and 311+ hp

You have superb hp for your level, you certainly would have advantage in cat 9 but you would struggle somewhat in cat 10.

I dont know what a perfect cat 9-10 be, but surely not as it is now. Maybe just maybe cat 9 could be 100-120 and unlimited cat 10 could start from 120? I bet there are better ways to categorize players than its done now or what i suggested above.

I’m 100-110 and 311+ hp

in regards to all the players comments the ideal cat 10 would be unlimited cat 10s, one for each player, so all the ubers get the price they feel entitled to.
i mean before there were all players in the same fucking category and i didnt hear ubers crying all the time when this was the case. now they got split away from 99% of the playerbase and now they cry? i dont get it

in regards to all the players comments the ideal cat 10 would be unlimited cat 10s, one for each player, so all the ubers get the price they feel entitled to.
i mean before there were all players in the same fucking category and i didnt hear ubers crying all the time when this was the case. now they got split away from 99% of the playerbase and now they cry? i dont get it

No one is crying, and everyone even superubers have always asked to return categories, at this time they just are not exactly perfect, thats all.

Dont start drama in this thread please!

Bring This Up

28 votes so far, kind of can see where we at but more botes would help! Hopefully MA will see this and think if smth better for easter or next mayhem

My best profession. is LVL 124 and my HP is 316.

Back