so... Monria got some new pets... now, where's the other Planets' new pets?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
so... Monria got some new pets... now, where's the non-Calypso Planets' new pets?

Monria just have caught up with other planets and how have as many as others.

seems like you could ask them this one on their forums.

has any PP even mentioned a new pet lately?

so... Monria got some new pets... now, where's the non-Calypso Planets' new pets?

And can these new pets be spawned anywhere...unlike some pets that are planet
bound "still"

Maybe the non-Calypso Planets have not asked for any or do not want to pay for the development of it???
Why are you not asking them directly? Why make a thread about something like this?
The owner of Monria has been pushing MA for these, other planets prob have more important things to push...such as getting items back in loot.....do you really think pets are a high priority item at this time?
If so, why not offer to a PP to pay for the development of a pet yourself?

Even without arret, Cyrene has paneleon and mang chang.

true... but where's the 'rare' versions of them? Same for the 'rare' versions of Ark pets, etc. Caly's just getting all the love as usual, lol.

Also, the hp on those mobs is quite a bit more than the arret... making them slighly less desirable as a 'skilling pet' since you have fewer attempt tames per hour with them for the same amount of peds you'd be spending on the arret. (Quite a few folks that work on skilling are using a viper whip or something similar level, which only does 2-5 hp max, making it nearly impossible to tame the higher level critters with those alone unless you hire 2 fappers or something silly like that. Not too big of an issue with me since I'm starting to go after bigger mobs, but for folks new to taming... makes the planet undesirable if there's no puny mobs to tame)

And, yes, it has been mentioned over in their forum too.

Posted it here since Mindark seems to read here more and PPs are saying it's all on Mindark...

Currently the Arrets are bugged an cannot be tamed at this time, nothing was changed on our end so we're trying to see what caused the issue and resolve it with MindArk.

Last edited:
If so, why not offer to a PP to pay for the development of a pet yourself?
I, uh, think my 4 Unlmimited whips, 10 compet deeds, and countless number of nutrio being consumed by my little zoo ARE paying for their development, lol. ;)

Last edited:
Even without arret, Cyrene has paneleon and mang chang.

Cyrene also has the RHino Beatle pet and the wolperganger? ....so at least 5 pets for little Cyrene

My only contention with ALL pets is that they should be allowed on ALL planets at ALL times. Oh ya, and the monkey pet from NI should be able to throw poop :):laugh::eyecrazy:

I, uh, think my 4 Unlmimited whips, 10 compet deeds, and countless number of nutrio being consumed by my little zoo ARE paying for their development, lol. ;)

No, that is paying for your gameplay. Oh, and the development of a game outside of Entropia.. :wise:

true... but where's the 'rare' versions of them? Same for the 'rare' versions of Ark pets, etc. Caly's just getting all the love as usual, lol.

Also, the hp on those mobs is quite a bit more than the arret... making them slighly less desirable as a 'skilling pet' since you have fewer attempt tames per hour with them for the same amount of peds you'd be spending on the arret. (Quite a few folks that work on skilling are using a viper whip or something similar level, which only does 2-5 hp max, making it nearly impossible to tame the higher level critters with those alone unless you hire 2 fappers or something silly like that. Not too big of an issue with me since I'm starting to go after bigger mobs, but for folks new to taming... makes the planet undesirable if there's no puny mobs to tame)

And, yes, it has been mentioned over in their forum too.

Posted it here since Mindark seems to read here more and PPs are saying it's all on Mindark...

I know that there is a "rare" version of the oratan miner on Ark and that there are various versions of stripper on Rock as well as Gorillas on SI etc. I also understand there is a "rare" version of a Tabtab on Toulan.

I'd like to take this opportunity to complain about the noise of the gorilla from rocktropia. It is so loud and annoying I have to leave any area that it is growling in. It's one thing to be so annoying but does it have to be SO LOUD? It's the same volume over distance which is also a problem that needs to be addressed. You can turn down the volume but then you can't hear anything else. Please fix this. NO REALLY, PLEASE, please fix it.

The taming on these new rares is also a bit off. It's very hard to judge the value of any pets now with the time to tame mechanic.

Monria just have caught up with other planets and how have as many as others.

Monria's not a planet...its just a caly land area!!!:scratch2:

I'd like to take this opportunity to complain about the noise of the gorilla from rocktropia. It is so loud and annoying I have to leave any area that it is growling in. It's one thing to be so annoying but does it have to be SO LOUD? It's the same volume over distance which is also a problem that needs to be addressed. You can turn down the volume but then you can't hear anything else. Please fix this. NO REALLY, PLEASE, please fix it.

I agree completely Aloisius!!!:cussing:

Back