Buying: Looking for a land area.

Om3n

Old
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Blake Om3n Malake
Hello all,

As the title states, I'm looking for a land area to call my very own.

I don't really care what/if any DNA is on it. Happier with abandoned LAs with no services.

Please feel free to fire off a pm. :)

Thank you.

Hi,

May I know what is your budget.

Regards,
Noor

Hello all,

As the title states, I'm looking for a land area to call my very own.

I don't really care what/if any DNA is on it. Happier with abandoned LAs with no services.

Please feel free to fire off a pm. :)

Thank you.

Hi,

May I know what is your budget.

Regards,
Noor

It's a very broad question. I'd rather not talk budget as to what I would pay. :)

For something in the backwoods with low income, no DNA a ways from tps, I'd offer around 70. The more it has, the more I would pay. Mostly I'm trying to find something abandoned/neglected rather than something already running.

A suggestion to speed up your search.

Using Entropiawiki and the list of Land Areas.

Remove all that are part of an investment group or active promotionals. (BIG, Chiee, Akoz, etc)
Remove all that have sales ads here in pcf and list DNA and services.
Out of the 70 or so LA, that will leave a few you can fly out to, check the Claim Marker & Fertilizer Shed for info on DNA and Deed Holder.

You'll then have a list of potential Avatars you can directly contact and see if any is interested in your offer.

It's a very broad question. I'd rather not talk budget as to what I would pay. :)

When you go to the real estate company's office they would ask you the same question isn't it.

Good luck with the purchase :thumbup:

Noor

When you go to the real estate company's office they would ask you the same question isn't it.

Good luck with the purchase :thumbup:

Noor

Nope, They would ask my price range and would show me options. ;) If I want to buy a 200k+ LA I'd ask about stuff with TPs and services. If I ask for abandoned places with nothing should be a specific price range. By me avoiding an actual budget one could easily assume I can afford it, and am more concerned with finding a fit. ;)

Thanks for the well wishing though. :)

*Atrax Park* OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley

Not abandoned but just running minimum maturity Atrax...

Back