FYI: New PCF Moderator - Darkaruki

Site Admin
Admin
Please welcome Darkaruki as the newest member of the Planet Calypso Forum staff.

Darkaruki is an 8+ year veteran of PCF, and is thus very familiar with our community and the mission of PCF.

I am confident Darkaruki will serve the community well in this new role and will help to distribute the moderator staff workload.

After an initial trial period to ensure that the new role fits for the current staff, members, and Darkaruki himself, I look forward to a more permanent position for Darkaruki with the PCF staff.

Welcome! :yay:

Gratz! He just recently became an admin on the Entropia Universe discord chat channel. Double promotion!

Gratz and well deserved, you contribute a lot :)

gz bud!! Well deserved! Does that mean there is a forum tax on top of the Discord tax to not get banned? :p

gz darkaruki :) gl too

Gratz Darkaruki and gl for for your future Work! :wtg:

Woot! Grats on the new repsonsibilities lol

People may not already know that Darkaruki has been a moderator in the Creatures sub-forum for some time, and has been doing a great job there. I'm pleased to hear he's now moderating the rest of the forum too. Good choice :)

Reactions: 711
Nice! Gratz and good luck on that!

Hey, welcome new Mod :)

Congratulations Darkaruki, I'm sure you will do an excellent job.

:thumbup:

Congratulations on your new responsibilities!

:beerchug:

Wellcome and gratz then Darkaruki :wtg:

Well deserved Darkaruki! :beerchug: GRATZ :)

Gratz m8! Well deserved Darkaruki!

Nice call :)

Good luck on the job man!:yay:

Good guy that deserves good position. Gl :)

Congrats Darkaruki

Lets see what you got!!

congratulations, Darkaruki.
so well deserved!

keep up your great work!

Excellent choice, gratz Darkaruki

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and the nice comments, and thanks as well of course to 711 and the current PCF staff for granting me this opportunity to help contribute to the forums and to the game's community. :)

I look forward to doing what I can to help keep the peace and have a positive impact on people's experience browsing the forums. :thumbup:

Wonderful to see another mod on the team :grouphug:

Thanks also to 711 and e-lite for their ongoing work here too!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and the nice comments, and thanks as well of course to 711 and the current PCF staff for granting me this opportunity to help contribute to the forums and to the game's community. :)

I look forward to doing what I can to help keep the peace and have a positive impact on people's experience browsing the forums. :thumbup:
Thanks mate!

Well done. Congrats!

Nice one Darkaruki :)

Bar is over there.

Back