Suggestion: limited weaponry

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Limited weapons should have better and easier to gain tiers so these weapons CAN be a contender in events!

I mean atm its crazy hard to get 20x good tiers weapons you want and get them to tier 10.... (perhaps when it has 1ped left).
instead of limited weapons have to tier themeselfs when shooting, perhaps you can craft tiers on weapons using resources.

This would spark the economy sence more would compete and use limited weapons more often and crafter can craft more and so on.

Limited weapons should have better and easier to gain tiers so these weapons CAN be a contender in events!

I mean atm its crazy hard to get 20x good tiers weapons you want and get them to tier 10.... (perhaps when it has 1ped left).
instead of limited weapons have to tier themeselfs when shooting, perhaps you can craft tiers on weapons using resources.

This would spark the economy sence more would compete and use limited weapons more often and crafter can craft more and so on.

More would compete for what? For some weapons that are worth nothing since you can easily get your hands on a bunch of high tier weapons? That tier up FOR FREE? The new items that are awarded in events have very high tier cost that wouldn't justify at all if everyone could easily get such guns.

Imo, new content is always good except for when it smashes the current content and the current economy... don't you agree?

suggestions like this is from where MA come up with their stupid change ideas. Such a system will shaft investors even more. Eventually you will be left with sweaters.

no likey = no likey

Great idea i also think you should be able to refine low tier guns + sweat to add tiers. Eg low tier gun + 2000 sweat = every tier 2000. :hammer: :hammer:

suggestions like this is from where MA come up with their stupid change ideas. Such a system will shaft investors even more. Eventually you will be left with sweaters.

I think the concept of controlling tiers by adding resources is an interesting idea.

Lets not panic over sweaters taking over the universe.

Back