Mayhem scintillator azure

Any ideas about price for tier 3,9 nowadays?
Thank you. E.

It's very difficult to price any weapon at the moment.

First there was those Mayhem series.
Then MA came up with the P token Mayhem series that had even better stats.
Then there was the shock of the unique sword and dagger...like wow.

Then just when you thought it could get any better, MA drop a load great eco FEN stuff. Some of it still great eco at lower SIB requirements for 10/10.

If you've watching auction the same stuff get relisted over and over again, with gradually reducing prices to see when and if someone bites. Imp MKII justy listed for 55K and no takers for example.

I also get the impression that some resellers got caught on the hop, bought fresh FEN stuff for too much hoping to make a quick killing and the 'real' values are much lower than their expectations. So it will be interesting to see what happens to those items.

Add to that, the speed of change has been relentless. That's a good thing, but it also impacts prices because in Jan or Feb we could have a load more new items. Who knows.

Add to that there's even more weapons in the community to go around.

So it's going to take a few months I reckon for the market to settle down. I reckon we need the FEN drops to run their course first so players know what is available. Not only that but understand what is going on under the hood, to work out what changes have been made and how valuable eco really is. Is it just smoke and mirrors?

Make some comparisons with similar weapons and compare with prices or new drops, try and value it yourself. Look at entropia wiki, sort the info by efficiency...how far down the list is it from best to worst eco. What is the price ranges for similar items each side of it.

One of the most important stats for me is what is SIB and what isn't. I'm not interested in the need to be level 100 to run some older stuff, if you can get 70 - 90 eco for Level 50 pro level new items. That is a game changer.

Most importantly what are you prepared to pay, once you think you know what its worth.

edit:
That Mayhem Scintillator Azure only does 16 damage for a level 35 pro requirement. Why do want that?
What if Ma drop unlimited Armatrix in 2019? Would you be interested in an ArMatrix LP-10 if it became available?

edit2: You also need to consider that with low damage weapons, like that gun with 79 shots a min, that is going to cost you a lot of amp (if it's possible to amp it).

Rick

Last edited:
Back