FOMA Shop #53 is now under Juicy´s control !

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
as the title says it already FOMA Shop No#53 is now mine :tongue2:

for now i got it stocked with Space and Mining Supply ... and a few Pets :silly2:
special offers and special promotions are planned for the future ...

*a more detailed list of the items i sell will come here shortly ( maybe :lolup: )

prices are always around MU but mostly always a littler under

( ...at the day i set the price , things can change as time goes on , incase off outdated prices are u welcome to tell me ingame with your offer :silly2: )

here are also some pictures of my little shop and my staff that will try to serve ya right :yup:

attachment.php

(note the Z-1 :flip: )
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

as the title says it already FOMA Shop No#53 is now mine :tongue2:

for now i got it stocked with Space and Mining Supply ... and a few Pets :silly2:
special offers and special promotions are planned for the future ...

*a more detailed list of the items i sell will come here shortly ( maybe :lolup: )

prices are always around MU but mostly always a littler under

( ...at the day i set the price , things can change as time goes on , incase off outdated prices are u welcome to tell me ingame with your offer :silly2: )

here are also some pictures of my little shop and my staff that will try to serve ya right :yup:

attachment.php

(note the Z-1 :flip: )
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gratz for your new shop :wtg:
Will have an eye on your shop and hope you will have a few nice Weapons (maybe Melee? :ahh:)in Future....

But first i wish you much succcess with your business! :yup:

greetz

Freddy

Gratz for your new shop :wtg:
Will have an eye on your shop and hope you will have a few nice Weapons (maybe Melee? :ahh:)in Future....

But first i wish you much succcess with your business! :yup:

greetz

Freddy

i am not sure about melee weapons for this shop :scratch2: but i got some other more fancy things on my mind ...

and as i got already asked in a pm ,

yes the Leprechaun Blue Pet is for sale

addet a few pets as i know ppl need em on foma :laugh:

Sjoeblom Winery Chauvignon Crystal got sold ! enjoy the drink and bumb it to the top :laugh:

:yay: :yay: Huge gz on the shop :yay: :yay:

Back