Entropia Universe 15.16.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Features

Loot Professions
  • Added a new looter profession (under the Resource Gathering category) for each of the tribe of enemies - Animal, Robot and Mutant, along with related skill (default and hidden).
  • Loot profession skills can be gained when looting defeated enemies.
  • An avatar´s relevant loot profession will improve actual loot returns as it increases.

Global event instances
  • Added support for combat professions to be used as entry restrictions for global event instances (i.e. Mayhem style events).
  • Health restrictions for global event instances are now a soft cap, meaning that a participant’s health will be temporarily adjusted to the category maximum if it exceeds the cap.
  • Added support for mission timers and automated point calculation for global event instances.
  • Added support for damage and health scaling for creatures inside global event instances.

Changes
  • All Mindforce attack professions have been to the Combat profession category in conjunction with the global event instance profession restrictions.
  • The maximum allowed Increased Critical Damage buff for the Action category has been changed to 60%.
  • The maximum allowed Increased Critical Hit Chance buff (Focused Blow) for the Action category has been changed to 4%.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue causing the Open Pet Status action to result in an internal error.

Known Issues
  • The new looter professions were incorrectly placed in the Combat profession category, These will be moved to the Resource Gathering category in the next patch.
  • Some participants are showing 3 unachieved professions even though all professions have been achieved. This will be corrected in the next patch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Features

An avatar´s relevant loot profession will improve actual loot returns as it increases.

Ok, Im done with hunting for good. Another way to make peds from players. In exchange for what? For points to total skill ...

The level of MA greed starting to be very sad. How the f*uck you dare to call it "FEATURE"?

Intresting to se how this will turn out. :scratch2:

Finally looter profs. Took you a while, MA. Pretty hyped, gotta say.

Features

Loot Professions
  • Added a new looter profession (under the Resource Gathering category) for each of the tribe of enemies - Animal, Robot and Mutant, along with related skill (default and hidden).
  • Loot profession skills can be gained when looting defeated enemies.
  • An avatar´s relevant loot profession will improve actual loot returns as it goes up.
rt for damage and health scaling for creatures inside global event instances.
[/LIST]

Changes
  • The maximum allowed Increased Critical Damage buff for the Action category has been changed to 60%.
  • The maximum allowed Increased Critical Hit Chance buff (Focused Blow) for the Action category has been changed to 4%.

I particulary liked this nerf. Now people who were pill buff whores won't rob us blind as much... I guess this is the "fix" on the buff stacking issue.. :ahh:

Edit: Can an mindark employee confirm if this looter professions actually impacts loot return or if its only loot composition.. There's a big difference. And massive shitstorm if its the first...

Last edited:
Looks like some interesting changes on planets too. :)

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/planet-cyrene-vu-notes-march-27th-2018.7825/
Changes

Loot
- Many item drop rates have been adjusted, several of the notable items are:
-- Lesser and Weakened Crystals
-- Lurker Oil and Lurker Hide
-- Synthetic Rubber
-- All Marked Weapons
-- All A.R.C. Vendor Tokens
- All loot items are being monitored with any and all abnormalities being reported to MindArk.

Mazeweaver
- The Maze Hammer has been adjusted from L to UL.
- Any players will additional Maze Hammers may trade them to Mazeweaver Ricardo at the <name> teleporter in exchange for 50000 Shrapnel.
- The Maze ending marker has been adjusted and at the end of the Maze there is now a warp that will take you directly outside.
- Vlad the Unraveler now can drop Mazeweaver Certificates.

A.R.C. Vendors
- The Head and Glove pieces sold at the Rank 1 and 2 A.R.C. Vendors should now be able to be purchased correctly.
- All A.R.C. Vendor weapons now require different currency between L and UL, as well as between ranks.
- The drop rate for A.R.C. Vendor Certificates from all sources have had their drop rates increased.

Epic Mission Chains
- All Stackables dropped from both Lazidol and the Empis Wasp Queen have had their value per amount changed in a 1 to 5 ratio:
-- For example Lazidol's Bone Fragment used to be worth 100 PED each, and are now worth 20 PED each. If before the patch you had 1 Lazidol Bone Fragment, you now have 5.
-- This has been done, along with drop rate adjustments, to push out more of the items used in the epic combines. The combine recipes have been adjusted as well to compensate.
- The land area for the mission: Summon the Gladiator has been improved and should allow a greater ease of hunting.

Creatures and Pets
- Arrets should now be able to be tamed once again.
- The hit box for the Rhino Beetle has been adjusted to correctly collide with the player.
- The movement speed and other targeting parameters for the Imperium Officer have been reduced / lessened.
- There are now achievements associated with killing Byg Byrds.
- An Imperium Base near the Summon the Gladiator mission area has undergone several improvements with mob spawns and set dressings.

Misc
- Several typographical and grammatical errors have been corrected.
- A revival outpost has been placed near to the Duster Hazing Station, a donation by all Cyrene Pioneers.
- Mining Strong Boxes should now be able to be found when mining (SOOTO).

Known Issues
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
- A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards is not working correctly and will be fixed in a future VU.

Please give MindArk time to make sure that all missions and items are activated and in the loot pool.

Last edited:
please tell us more mindark

in former communications loot profession was shown as a change in loot composition

In this release notes its shown as a tt loot variable.

Tell us what it really does. If its changing the tt value outcome i might quit forever.

greetings

Hmmm, MA said they did want to make the game cheaper to play yet it became far more expensive.
Makes me wonder if we should ask MA to make it more expensive and if it then will actually become cheaper to play :scratch2:

The new skills are Reclaiming, Scourging and Skinning, and they're found under 'Information'.

Will the loot profession start at zero, or will historical loot be counted?
Is there any hp gain on this profession?

They are default skills. Loots have a chance to give skillgain. 2nd Daikiba domi gave 0.4 pts. Professions start as unlocked (at least for me). Actual skillgain happens at the looting event.

L.E.: sorry, wrong. Animal and mutant looter lvl16, robot looter lvl 11. These are 3 new default professions and there are three new locked professions (before update I had 87 achieved professions and 2 locked, now I have 90 achieved and 5 locked).

Not sure if scanning influence much, my skills are 100ish. Given the difference in my prostandings, I believe that mutant and animal looter prostandings are influenced by evade and robot by dodge.

Last edited:
How many loots did it take you to unlock the skills & profession?

I haven't looted anything yet. :)

Skills are at 1. (by the VU notes, there might be other skills to be unlocked as well)

Professions are 10+. (contrary to VU notes, they're under Combat, not Resource Gathering)

So if the actual looting gives skill how are autoloot pills balanced in a team hunt or shared loot ?
Will those skills be chipable/tradeable ?

Will those skills be chipable/tradeable ?

Watch discoveries, someone will check that for you. :)

edit - here you go:
Butchering Skill Implant (L) Girts Smilgs Niedra Tue, 27 Mar 2018 10:52:40
Skinning Skill Implant (L) Girts Smilgs Niedra Tue, 27 Mar 2018 10:51:11

Last edited:
If you think your TT return will improve, you are dreaming :laugh:

It's interesting they are not posting any data. I mean whats the harm in posting information about how does it actually work, how does it effect your loot, what are the % of the skill playing role in your tt return etc. This data can no way harm MA and is not prone to exploits.

But since it's all bullshit there is nothing to post, it's just a visual UI update.

Last edited:
loot returns means TT value or loot composition?

Think they mean onlyTT-Value.... but for first it would reach, when i see my actual Returns....:scratch2:

Edit: Can an mindark employee confirm if this looter professions actually impacts loot return or if its only loot composition.. There's a big difference. And massive shitstorm if its the first...

I have confirmed with the dev team that the loot profession only affects loot returns (as stated in the release notes), not loot composition.

Reactions: jak
Will the loot profession start at zero, or will historical loot be counted?
Is there any hp gain on this profession?

0. to short

I have confirmed with the dev team that the loot profession only affects loot returns (as stated in the release notes), not loot composition.

LOL... Do you realize that many ppl may quit the game because of this??? Fuck, hunting is shit now if you are not already uber with uber looting profstanding. Great job MA.

I haven't looted anything yet. :)

Skills are at 1. (by the VU notes, there might be other skills to be unlocked as well)

Professions are 10+. (contrary to VU notes, they're under Combat, not Resource Gathering)

ok, those vixen robots on rt do give skinning skill ups :laugh:

btw do you get skill when you use pet or pill to loot :scratch2:

How come I now see 3 un acheived professions but I see the new looter professions all at > L10 ?

I wonder if there is really someone who wants to reduce his return by changing type of monsters, especially after climbing or buying skills for several years already :scratch2:
loot composition would have been ok but the global return :laugh:

I have 2 looter professions for mobs and mutants but only 1 for bots. I'm >30 in mobs & mutants but only 25 in bots so I guess the unlock is at level 30.

Would be great to know how it affects loot returns. Did you kept average returns intact and now we have an opportunity to increase them even further with that new professions? Or maybe you decreased average returns and we have to work our way to get it back?

Personally I think it's second option and from previous posts it seem other ppl think the same. Just quick money grab wrapped as new feature :D So if it's other way around, would be great for MA to communicate that more clearly.

Also yet other instance of 'be careful what you wish for' - so many ppl complained over the years that there is no specialization benefits to hunting animals or robots (except for dodge vs evade) - now we have them :tongue2:

please ask again

this is soo wrong

it has to be loot composition.

What you do now is stealing ped from low levels and give it to higher levels.

epic fail and you kill youre game

Back