Entropia Universe 15.16.0 Release Notes

i wouldnt be so quick here. i havent seen any information from MA regarding how its supposed to be. it still might be just a cosmetic change with no impact at all, especially when the impact is a maximum of like 1% of similar. to figure out if its doing anything youd need to kill the exact same mob and maturity with the exact same gear a few hundred thousand times before and after the change. but i cant see them raising the overall tt return so they rather lowered it from before and you kinda have to reunlock the full return. which would be more a scam than a feature, especially without giving any information about its impact

I've seen Ludvig's comment above and my impression is rather that this is a miscommunication, also telling by the amount of ensuing incredulity. I also find it implausible, wish he would come back and clarify once more. My own returns are better than before the update both tt-wise and quality-wise, on a couple thousand puny kills on Cyrene that is.

I preface all my comments under the assumption that by continued play and grinding we'll achieve better loot overall than we do now. If everyone's tt returns were just simply dropped and now we have to spend more time and $ to get back what we already had then this is a complete disaster. A greedy move like that would probably force several large withdrawals. I'm hoping the new tt return cap is more like 99% or 100% (with all the right gear and high enough looter profession).

As i remember they always did they nerf weapons fap skills that you can renurf when using pills.
All they gave us before they took and you can get back with pills or rings. Or they take a huge TT value for uber skills but you pay it in value like new ek faps. i get 22x more skills with ek fap as with my old school faps. You can get in 1 year the skills i got over 13 years healing.

Why change it???

Give something remove and you can get back when you pay for it

it s the next rip off for all

my 1,5 pecs

I'll try to describe what I mean in a bit simpler way.

Mob hits me:
You have gained Evade (...)
You have gained Combat Reflexes (...)
You have gained Athletics (...)
You have gained Alertness (...)
I can get different skills when mob hits me

I hit mob:
You have gained Rifle (...)
You have gained Inflict Ranged Damage (...)
You have gained Laser Weaponry Technology (...)
You have gained Anatomy (...)
I can get different skills when hitting mob

I loot mob:
You have gained Skinning (...)
I can get only Skinning however there are skills that influence Looter professions as well. But I can't get those skills while looting a creature.
Still curious about if it's a bug or intended by design.
I've spoken to the official but what he told me is this is how it works at this moment and might or might not be changed in the future. He also suggested to write a support ticket, so currently I'm waiting for the reply for my support case.

Last edited:
I've spoken with the official but what he told me is this is how it works at this moment and might or might not be changed in the future. He also suggested to write a support ticket, so currently I'm waiting for the reply for my support case.

was his name MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Obvious? :laugh:

I've received an answer from support that this behavior is intended by game design so not a bug.

Given that these skills have been added to the system, I see no reason as such why they shouldn't be tied to the looting event. You get the other skills while damaging and the final kill blow.

I have been wondering a bit about whether the skills are awarded based 100% on the cost to kill, as loot 2.0 now pays out in this way. Would that mean that mob level now plays no role, nor any mob kill bonus (for the new looting skills)?

In other words - are the looting skills given linear to peds spent?
Also, just a little curiosity about space, as I've not asked anybody yet - what do space mobs give for looting them?

Back