Looter Professions, facts & toughts

Arithmetic :)

Due to not getting other associated skill other than Skinning while looting, it's easy to calculate by checking the profession increase after gaining, say, 100 points in Skinner, bearing in mind that my other skills increase very slowly when hunting.

I never looked much into the prostanding arithmetic in general, but if the looting event gives only one skill, wouldn't make sense to have a dynamic weight rather than a static one?

I never looked much into the prostanding arithmetic in general, but if the looting event gives only one skill, wouldn't make sense to have a dynamic weight rather than a static one?

In short, X% contribution means that 100 points will increase the profession by X% of a level.

I have no idea what you mean about dynamic and static weights. The question doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Perception ive tested for all 3.
all 3 are effected by 9%

went up 0.1490 level for 165.552 gain in percp

ruled out
Diag
Ath
Conc
Cbr
Coolnes

Last edited:
?

Yesterday they gave me skills for loot, but today they do not give, and the drop is cut.
Do all of them (the planet Arcadia)?

Analysis affects all three professions.

Willing to bet Intelligence is the contributing attribute. Anyone about to pop some tokens could confirm?

Ok so back on Caly so testing my Harvesting and how the skills apply since well I am a Resource Gatherer and Looter is now a part of that. So I will also update my harvesting thread as this continues.

Analysis- Yes ( All 3)
Alertness- Yes
Botany- No
Biology- Yes (Animal, Mutant Only)
Genetics- Yes (Mutant Looter Only)
Zoology- Yes (Animal Looter Only)
Dexterity- No

Work in progress hope to have Intel verified and all the harvesting skills but there are a lot under harvesting so slow moving to get the right skill proc lol. :eyecrazy:

I give up trying to get a single Intel proc to verify. :banghead: Maybe when I repair skill.

Last edited:
bump

bump, OP updated !

So newbs need to spend a bunch of RL money to get some tiny gain in loot that won't pay for itself ever? Elaborate Eu pros.....

So newbs need to spend a bunch of RL money to get some tiny gain in loot that won't pay for itself ever? Elaborate Eu pros.....

quit crying

I got reclaiming skill but merely being hit by a mob that somebody else killed. No other interactions with mob or killer. Did anybody noticed that too? I would like to retest that but all friends offline :(

I got reclaiming skill but merely being hit by a mob that somebody else killed. No other interactions with mob or killer. Did anybody noticed that too? I would like to retest that but all friends offline :(

is normal
you can also get those skills by fapping a hunter, or by scanning.

Not crying.... but do elaborate?

Why only newbs need to spend RL $?
We all have to spend RL money on this game :)

There's no indication that the average loot is lower after the update due to having that skill at low level. It may very well be exactly the same and increasing as your looter professions levels up.

Newbs always had to pay extra due to the lack of skill, defensive or offensive, having to use poor grade equipment.
WE ALL went through that stage. But there's still a bunch to save with the proper research and maybe even profit to make with a mindful game style

If anything, newbs are at an advantage, with this new set of looter professions. The skill started from 0 for all of us, the difference is that higher level players hunt higher level creatures so the loss, if any, is on the upper levels.

Back