Question: Daily mining missions bugged?

LeelooM

Prowler
Society
Spectra
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
Hellow :)

This morning I took the daily belkar mining mission but when mining belkar it does not count the excavated belkar so I submitted a support case.

Are there any other mining missions bugged after the update yesterday?

well i first thought its only the bonus but then spoke with more guys

i have bonus mining stuck for now

Was bugged for me since the update.Good job dev team.

Hellow :)

This morning I took the daily belkar mining mission but when mining belkar it does not count the excavated belkar so I submitted a support case.

Are there any other mining missions bugged after the update yesterday?
Were can I find Daily belkar mission?

Were can I find Daily belkar mission?

Its a daily like any other daily mining mission.

You can get them in many places but I mostly go to Billy's, terminal is next to entry of the trade center.

Hi,

I got "excavate frig" for the first mission after the most recent 15.16.0 update. After a couple of pulls, I noticed that the mission counter - both in the mission index tab as well as the HUD display - wasn't counting, but just said, "0/417" excavated. I decided to continue the mission anyway just to see if I would get credited with the daily token reward (2) if I finished the mission. After mining up the required 417 of frig, I got no token reward and the mission remained active along with the HUD counter still reading "0/417" of course.

So yeah, bugged. Counter not counting and no reward even if you pull up the required amount. Support ticket sent.

Calypso Daily Mining missions still bugged...

...no claims recorded against my Daily Mining bonus mission.

Guess I'll take a break until this is fixed.

<puts his finder and excavator away for a break>

Bump this bug . Hope for a quick fix during maintenance this week

I got crude lyst bonus mission today and excavations are not being counted. Same bug I guess.

I got crude lyst bonus mission today and excavations are not being counted. Same bug I guess.

i have got the bonus on update day kept it like that till they fix the bug.

Bump Inb4 Maintenance :)

Can we get a comment/update from MA and/or Planet Calypso on this issue please?

sure but not until they can find a programmer since the one that was helping them quit because they don't know how to treat valuable employees. and like the 32 programmers before took all the information with him and didn't put notes in the code. but that's ok because MA doesn't care anyways.

sure but not until they can find a programmer since the one that was helping them quit because they don't know how to treat valuable employees. and like the 32 programmers before took all the information with him and didn't put notes in the code. but that's ok because MA doesn't care anyways.

Is this fact ?

Bring to the top for patch :p

Back