Deeptokens!

the idea of MA is basically a part of what TRX (tron / tronix) is trying to achieve. MA wouldnt even stand a chance vs Tron even if they wouldve gathered all the money. this was a fail from the start

Well, a monopoly in a market field isn't always the only one winning out. There are several ways to distinguish oneself from the competition in positive ways, so it's hard, but absolutely possible even long-term, as long as you stay adaptive.

But yeah, your comment is right in the sense that neither of those things are the main selling points of MA, so it would need literally every other company instead of them to create what they've imagined :p

Well, a monopoly in a market field isn't always the only one winning out. There are several ways to distinguish oneself from the competition in positive ways, so it's hard, but absolutely possible even long-term, as long as you stay adaptive.

But yeah, your comment is right in the sense that neither of those things are the main selling points of MA, so it would need literally every other company instead of them to create what they've imagined :p

the thing is that sometimes competition is good. but not always. for example take steam. steam is pretty nice for gamers (although some dislike it for whatever reasons) but its very convenient, especially for managing your games / software.
and then there is stuff like EA, and a few others that have their own "steam-like" platform with their games. i usually dont use these because i would have to use 2 clients and manage both of em. when i want it convenient i want everything in one place. id say that managing digital assets is not much different. when you can search one place for the stuff you need its a lot better than having to search lots of smaller places to find what you need. and this convenience is one of the reasons why jeff bezos is rich as fuck. thats why i cant see a chance for multiple similar systems in this. especially as tron is not doing a platform like steam, where people pay the provider of the platform a huge chunk of their income. its basically free. and if theres already one big player that offers a good service for free, why search for another one? for example i only look on youtube for tutorial videos. i wouldnt look somewhere else, but i bet there are tons of smaller sites that would offer the same. but its just not as convenient.

cryptocurrency? Really?

Man, you leave entropia alone for a few weeks and the devs come up with another full retard plan...

Back