Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Keep hitting F5 guys on that webpage :laugh:

I thought I was crazy, but that shit is real :laugh:

LOL

Changes from 85k sold to 64k

this waste of manpower.... mindark.....

How much glue did you have to huff to think that buying this scamcoin is a good idea?

How are people this fucking stupid to believe that MA will not take all the money they put into this?

100% Grade A mouth-breathers.

this waste of manpower.... mindark.....

This is exactly what they’ve been using their manpower for, taking money from idiots that willingly give it to them. Nothing new here.

What’s funny is all the half-brain nitwits that will defend them even after all their money will go “poof”.

Will be entertaining :popcorn:

85k or 64k - doesn't matter, still a disaster considering they offer 100M and 12 days already passed :laugh: This will end up like compet.

i dont wanne say i called it but... i called it. it wouldve surprised me if they would raise more than half a million with it. and the thing that most token buyers should have in mind: when there is nobody buying this scam coin now, why should anyone buy this scamcoin after the token sale? say goodbye to your "investment".

Keep hitting F5 guys on that webpage :laugh:

I thought I was crazy, but that shit is real :laugh:

It's two webservers on 52.58.33.110 and 52.57.237.212, looks like one isn't updating.

Hitting reload causes your system to switch between the two, normal practice for a high traffic site to load balance it.

I do know one person who's bought some.

The sad part is that we as a playersbase told them not to go that way, wasting manpower on a dead born child. Just like we did with compets. MA really needs to focus on the one thing thats still keeping them alive instead of searching for unicorns.

i wonder if they just dont say anything after the token sale when they dont even get 150k bucks together and forget abotu it or if they make big news about the success of the sale xD

It's two webservers on 52.58.33.110 and 52.57.237.212, looks like one isn't updating.

Hitting reload causes your system to switch between the two, normal practice for a high traffic site to load balance it.

I do know one person who's bought some.

It's actually 6 different numbers, keep pressing F5. Might be more if you bother spamming :)

6 Servers then? :laugh:

This is the only token that i see that actually has a trading volume listed in their roadmap :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

On the otherhand if 50% of peoples monies goes to development of the IP and Entropia, im more then happy for people to buy it :D

It's actually 6 different numbers, keep pressing F5. Might be more if you bother spamming :)

6 Servers then? :laugh:

nslookup only gives two ip addresses for the domain name.

For a few seconds it's also shows 0, maybe it's doing a live count of amount sold.

you cant sell stuff if ppl dont know if they even exist!
MA pissed of the playerbase on entropia with compets so GG MA if you thought they where your buyers...

nslookup only gives two ip addresses for the domain name.

For a few seconds it's also shows 0, maybe it's doing a live count of amount sold.

So how does that live count work if there are different numbers almost every refresh? These numbers go up and down :eyecrazy:

Forget DeepTokens. Just play the game!

So how does that live count work if there are different numbers almost every refresh? These numbers go up and down :eyecrazy:

maybe they just sold like 100 of em and pimped up their numbers a bit. i mean they wanne make a crypto token with a big usecase but they cant even program a fucking counter? yeah sure...

How much of the already sold token was bought by persons working for or affliliated with mindark ?
You can now get a token bonus depending on how much you spend up to 35% or i guess even more if you plan to sink a lot more money into that token, so its not longer possible to see how much money they raised.

If it's using a web service then it might be timing out before completing - resulting in an incorrect / variable count.

i wonder if they just dont say anything after the token sale when they dont even get 150k bucks together and forget abotu it or if they make big news about the success of the sale xD

Lol. No... nobody will get their coins for years... this is MA we're talking about. Come on.

What I don't get about the DeepTokens as I keep re-reading the description of them is this key phase repeated many times: Tokens which can be used within Entropia Universe. There really isn't any talk about using it outside of EU.

What really got me was when they claimed we can withdraw peds faster to use the tokens within EU in the same sentence?. That got me lost right there.:scratch2::scratch2:

Token will be worth pennies on the dollar after launch, just wait to purchase if at all.

It would be nice to quickly move money in and out of Entropia via token without having to use PayPal, credit cards, etc and pay the associated fees. Especially makes a lot of sense for those who lose out converting to USD in order to convert to PED - you get punished twice.

Stop living in dream house...converting PED to Deeptokens may happen with lot's of IFs...converting Deeptokens to any other useful currency will happen with much bigger transaction fees than current PP fees you pay, if that would be possible at all. As it's been pointed out numerous times, if there is no trading market for Deeptokens it's value to convert to USD/EUR/SEK etc is zero.

Stop living in dream house...converting PED to Deeptokens may happen with lot's of IFs...converting Deeptokens to any other useful currency will happen with much bigger transaction fees than current PP fees you pay, if that would be possible at all. As it's been pointed out numerous times, if there is no trading market for Deeptokens it's value to convert to USD/EUR/SEK etc is zero.

But if I already have ethereum, then converting to Deeptokens and using in game like PED should incur less fees than converting USD to PED. I'm not saying you're wrong, but based on the whitepaper that's a situation where it would be beneficial.

But if I already have ethereum, then converting to Deeptokens and using in game like PED should incur less fees than converting USD to PED. I'm not saying you're wrong, but based on the whitepaper that's a situation where it would be beneficial.

NeoXL is correct though. There has to be a market and reason for buying the tokens and hodling them or it will go the way of the FUCK and GAY money tokens. :D

Also, needs to list on an exchange and there to be sufficient volume or you will have no means to convert.

oh sorry, you want convert into PED not out, then you are right it may work....

I do not get why you people are just so stupid. It is like you need Eu detox therapy...

I really wished they focused on porting the game to a new game engine or maybe port EU to the mobile smartphone market for more bigger playerbase. But instead they focus on Deeptokens, for which they are to late with.

Back