Help: Easter mayhem, no boxes????

Except for the part where....

Entropiauniverse.com mentions it under "Planet Calypso" section,

and it's on planetcalypso.com

and it was originally launched on calypso way back in the days...

aaand i cant seem to find any info about the mayhem event on arkadia, rocktropia, cyrene, next island official webpages...

did it say somewhere it was a global event, and if so... where?

Yes, on calypsos webpage it does say that you can access it from any planet across the universe via global section, but i cant seem to find the info about this being a global event.. not being able to loot items inside mayhem(edit: that seems to have been fixed.. great) or the timer and score doesnt work while not on calypso must have something to do with this being a calypso based event, i think :p

lol, you just gave the answer to your own question.

Why on earth promote on the website that you can enter from any planet, while you actually cant enter from any plant?

Ah well, the defense seemed to work ok now. So lets focus on that then :)

Why on earth promote on the website that you can enter from any planet, while you actually cant enter from any planet?

Well technically, entering the instance is possible from any planet.....

wow this is messed up, calypso's major event series and people can come in from any planet?

Cue screaming and crying about revenue share on that one. Is cyrene making revenue then off mayhem? Is it technically no longer a calypso event?

Are MA employees more confused about the separation between MindArk and Calypso than the players?

I think I read recently somewhere that revenue's totally independent of deposits or actual spending anyways. It should all blow over.

Back