Easter Mayhem - Known Issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
There are two known issues affecting Solo Annihilation timers. Both issues can be corrected by logging out.

• Remaining in a Solo Annihilation instance for the full 5 hour duration results in the event timer not pausing when being removed from the instance. This can be avoided by manually exiting the instance before the 5 hour instance timer expires.
  • Entering a Solo Annihilation instance of a higher category than one’s assigned category can result in the timer not pausing upon exit. This can be avoided by not entering higher level instances than one’s current category.

Again, timers that have not paused correctly can be fixed simply by logging out and back in. Annihilation event timers are always paused when an avatar is logged out (whether manually, or by any other type of disconnect).

It is possible to abandon the Solo Annihilation mission at any time and start again, for those who may have lost time due to one of the timer issues. Note that abandoning the mission will reset any points gained.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these issues.

Originally Posted Here

There are two known issues affecting Solo Annihilation timers. Both issues can be corrected by logging out.

There are two known issues affecting Solo Annihilation timers but we did not fixed it before release, we wanted you to discover it first, its part of our mysterious key quest. Both issues can be corrected by logging out. the could be corrected but we would have broke the chain of no event without mistakes and we have a reputation to defend.

Looks legit if you put it this way.

Lots of issues can be corrected by logging out. Just sayin'. :laugh:

any info on whats in the boxes? any stats on the new easter ring? is there a new ring?

nvm I found it.

I take it that the fact you can't get the mission on another planet other than Caly is going to be classed as an issue. I don't see the point of this event being available on any planet if the only way you can actually get it to work is to go to Caly to get the mission.

At the moment I am on Ark and have found out that the time I have so far done in the event will not count and I will have no points. If I had known you needed to be on Caly for this event to be valid I would have made sure to have been there for the start.

I'm assuming you should be able to get the mission on any planet as otherwise there is no point offering the ability to enter the event no matter which planet you are on. Is this going to be fixed?

I take it that the fact you can't get the mission on another planet other than Caly is going to be classed as an issue. I don't see the point of this event being available on any planet if the only way you can actually get it to work is to go to Caly to get the mission.

At the moment I am on Ark and have found out that the time I have so far done in the event will not count and I will have no points. If I had known you needed to be on Caly for this event to be valid I would have made sure to have been there for the start.

I'm assuming you should be able to get the mission on any planet as otherwise there is no point offering the ability to enter the event no matter which planet you are on. Is this going to be fixed?

Yes, this!
Wil it be fixed??

Only thing I loot while in this event on arkadia is shrapnel. No boxes, no tokens, no points.

Only thing I loot while in this event on arkadia is shrapnel. No boxes, no tokens, no points.

Same here only shrapnel and half tt noob knife but I did looted a couple of tokens and strongboxes. Bugged also because for one hour continuously killing I hadn’t loot any tokens and strongboxes. And a 50% tt return after my first 5 hours. Well I think there are more than 2 known issues.

yeah, the mission doesn't trigger if you arn't on caly, so you can't loot points. i got no strongboxes/tokens on cyrene. i moved to caly and when you enter the instance from there the mission starts and has ignored all your non caly time

It is possible to abandon the Solo Annihilation mission at any time and start again, for those who may have lost time due to one of the timer issues. Note that abandoning the mission will reset any points gained.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these issues.

Originally Posted Here

and now how are you gonna determine if someone restarted mission because he dont like his score or because he lost time?

I also heard of a bug in which u can damage mobs with timer not being runing, i guess people exploiting this will not be punished as usual?

I also heard of a bug in which u can damage mobs with timer not being runing, i guess people exploiting this will not be punished as usual?

yeah this is a serious bug, when i reported the team exploit it wasn't responded to until after the event. not sure if its fixed but i now see there is a message in the rules

lol

too short

Would be at least nice to know, Mindark maybe post infos, who were the ubers that practiced on december made accounts, won lower tiers and then made top times in higher tiers :laugh:

That was about previous event. This event will win those who figure out new shit :)

This game :eyecrazy:

Back