Enigma riddle

E. Nygma? ;)

Thanks to Maiden and Alina for the solution to the Riddle.

Where is the fun to solve a puzzle, if some dude just post the way to solve it. Maybe MA should use more the brain, to make such events, so ppl cant cheat like this.

For me it was a chalange to solve this puzzle by me own. Also if i had very long and not be under the first ppl solved it. So no thanks from me, to show the way how to solve it. It would be more a thump down i give you.

I follow the path described here but i keep dying of the fire lol
Is there a way to shut down that fire ?
What about those crystals in the roof i dont seem able to shoot them down doing 1 damage and not hurting them at all hehe

I follow the path described here but i keep dying of the fire lol
Is there a way to shut down that fire ?
What about those crystals in the roof i dont seem able to shoot them down doing 1 damage and not hurting them at all hehe

You must walk in the order I described from a1 to a7 ... that will close the fire

Where is the fun to solve a puzzle, if some dude just post the way to solve it. Maybe MA should use more the brain, to make such events, so ppl cant cheat like this.

For me it was a chalange to solve this puzzle by me own. Also if i had very long and not be under the first ppl solved it. So no thanks from me, to show the way how to solve it. It would be more a thump down i give you.

The fun is in looking @ solution then complain your fun is ruined.....
Believe me I laugh my ass off every damn time I see someone complaining after he see the solution ....
You don't need an IQ over 40 to NOT FUKING CLICK THE SOLUTION IF YOU DON'T WANT IT!

You must walk in the order I described from a1 to a7 ... that will close the fire

Thx for ur respons but i do that hehe atleast as far i can understand ,p
At the top row i seem to be killed ewery time ;p

Thx for ur respons but i do that hehe atleast as far i can understand ,p
At the top row i seem to be killed ewery time ;p

Maybe they changed it ? I don't know.... for a lot of ppl worked. U did the A1 A2 A3 B3 etc... this way? walking and opening each simbol ?

you can do it in any order, i did, just jump over the bad squares if u have to, or run diagnal/off the grind and around to other side until you have run over every one highlighted in op

Maybe they changed it ? I don't know.... for a lot of ppl worked. U did the A1 A2 A3 B3 etc... this way? walking and opening each simbol ?

Maybe they have yea i walked both slow and tried fast but still get killed lol
When i enter the room i asume there is where i start so i dont go on the wrong plate to start with ?

you can do it in any order, i did, just jump over the bad squares if u have to, or run diagnal/off the grind and around to other side until you have run over every one highlighted in op

Hmm ok dont seem logic to me tho hehe
I keep trying i gess ,p

when you stand on a square it highlights
when you highlight all the squares highlited in the picture door unlocks
standing on a square not highlighted in the picture triggers explosion/resets your progress
so just find (any) way to stand on the right squares and avoid the others

not sure what youre not getting :scratch2:

when you stand on a square it highlights
when you highlight all the squares highlited in the picture door unlocks
standing on a square not highlighted in the picture triggers explosion/resets your progress
so just find (any) way to stand on the right squares and avoid the others

not sure what youre not getting :scratch2:

As i said i do follow the pattern described here but still get killed by the fire i tried to run it fast and also to walk it slow but seem to not matter what i do hehe

Ok i am dumb ;p I se now i have gone wrong i went to top but should have stayed one square before top and go left dang ;p

Sry to been botther u :(

Finally got it ;)

Dont be so selfish.... it pass hours after she posted

Just wow that selfishness... it pass hours after she did any way you need to wait more that 2 -8 hours for first 2 part mission... so thanks for post it alina

Tip for MA for next such puzzle

Please MA, make next such puzzle with each a random pattern for every player if the cave get entered. If you want i code it for you :)

This would hold on ppl to post pics, how to solve it.

Please MA, make next such puzzle with each a random pattern for every player if the cave get entered. If you want i code it for you :)

This would hold on ppl to post pics, how to solve it.

ha ya - the puzzle kind of sucked - but for sure it should be random - it was the death timer that made it REALLY BAD. I was tired when I entered the cave and got more annoyed with each death. A person really needs a guide like this so kudos for OP to make it. Also this is the game, entropia wiki is the same thing. As for how this event is working - I don't like that either. Can't MA make one thing right? Why is all the loot in one prize? Why wouldn't they make several second and third placements? It seems rigged right off the bat.

Well GL everyone at least we'll all get the consolation prize :)

Last edited:
Don't you know the rules? the winner is who will finish it fastest, then all ppl who read your post and didnt started the misión yet will go faster tan you! and all of us who did it with no cheets... cool way to ruin an event, ty!

Those of us who use guides like this to complete the missions are neither competitive in the race nor appreciate the "spirit" of the event. Personally I don't give a crap about the event itself, I just want the 10% speed buff at the end, and I want the easiest way to get it - which means riding the coat tails of those who finish before me.
+rep to OP for sharing.

Those of us who use guides like this to complete the missions are neither competitive in the race nor appreciate the "spirit" of the event. Personally I don't give a crap about the event itself, I just want the 10% speed buff at the end, and I want the easiest way to get it - which means riding the coat tails of those who finish before me.
+rep to OP for sharing.

Exactly. Good luck for those competing to win the mission, some of us just want to complete the missions to get the rewards. Thanks for posting :)

Well yeah obviously some people want to complete mission for rewards, but its a puzzle mission so shouldnt you actually have to solve the puzzle to get the reward :scratch2:

That's funny someone else in-game gave me the same exact oddly sorted riddle not long after the 1st completion. Too bad it makes no actual sense and solving it yourself is actually faster.

Didn't anyone actually read the book? Once Parzival and Art3mis find the first key and get their name on the board, everyone knows how to do it...

Three people can only keep a secret if two of them are dead

As for how this event is working - I don't like that either. Can't MA make one thing right? Why is all the loot in one prize? Why wouldn't they make several second and third placements? It seems rigged right off the bat.

The prize is exactly like it is in the book. Only the first person to finish wins everything.

Funny thing is that I also made the mistake of not following the way off the pattern and the fire didn't extinguish. So I went into the fire and died. BUT, I had a H-DNA and used it, so could continue through the fire on resurrection to get the key. Bit of a bug. :)

Funny thing is that I also made the mistake of not following the way off the pattern and the fire didn't extinguish. So I went into the fire and died. BUT, I had a H-DNA and used it, so could continue through the fire on resurrection to get the key. Bit of a bug. :)

hmm yeah, that seems pretty event breaking

Huh, I wonder if Divine Intervention would work.

I spawned a vehicle to drive through the fire - it didn't work; only got a vehicle stuck:):):)

I spawned a vehicle to drive through the fire - it didn't work; only got a vehicle stuck:):):)

Nice try ... LOL

I am starting to think they should have a consolation prize for The imaginative ways people bend the mechanics of the event , or find such loopholes :p

I am starting to think they should have a consolation prize for The imaginative ways people bend the mechanics of the event , or find such loopholes :p

The only right solution for such puzzle: If you enter the cave, it randomly generate a pattern. That way noone can send pictures to a forum, how to solve it. Would be much more fair for everyone.

I see ppl trying to buy 1 H-DNA around Camp Icarus. I guess cheaters will own this event as well.

Back