Bug with Enigma Puzzle

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
Hello, I'd like to report a bug with the enigma puzzle.

I made one attempt, and it exploded and I died.

I then tried to go through the red door, which also killed me.

Then I managed to step on every square with out it exploding, and the exit was unlocked for me. I suspect this is a bug somehow....

Zho

PVzth3V.jpg

Edit: Just as an aside, not sure if it is related, but after i died due to explosion, one of the squares were still lit while all the other ones had dimmed, not sure if this is related.

Last edited:
Well, it wouldn’t be EU if they didn’t give out $5,000.00 US without some sort of bug...

Hello, I'd like to report a bug with the enigma puzzle.

I made one attempt, and it exploded and I died.

I then tried to go through the red door, which also killed me.

Then I managed to step on every square with out it exploding, and the exit was unlocked for me. I suspect this is a bug somehow....

Zho

PVzth3V.jpg

Edit: Just as an aside, not sure if it is related, but after i died due to explosion, one of the squares were still lit while all the other ones had dimmed, not sure if this is related.

THAT IS the RIDDLE itself....you have to walk on the plates for the way towards the fire....if you step on the false one..you die...

BTW..with the new dead timer its an awful riddle..i hated it rly...died also 100xtimes

hope the next ones are better described and other category ....i would love a mini game or such.(like old frogger,elevator action,flipper,arkanoid etc).where you need to have a defined score or such...

THAT IS the RIDDLE itself....you have to walk on the plates for the way towards the fire....if you step on the false one..you die...

BTW..with the new dead timer its an awful riddle..i hated it rly...died also 100xtimes

hope the next ones are better described and other category ....i would love a mini game or such.(like old frogger,elevator action,flipper,arkanoid etc).where you need to have a defined score or such...

... the point is that the WHOLE thing was activated. There wasn't ANY false plates, even though there was at first.

... the point is that the WHOLE thing was activated. There wasn't ANY false plates, even though there was at first.

ah ok...then i might misread it then...

A round of compets? With overlay type screen u see opening stronboxes... could do it with a bracket system

was there any clues or riddles on how to solve it or just a trial and error puzzle?

was there any clues or riddles on how to solve it or just a trial and error puzzle?

There is, but is.. I dunno, uninspired I would say. I mean is formulated in such a manner that you start to dig into wiki & shit, and the actual solving is :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back