Easter Mayhem Infos

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
Well... I did more test. I am not sure if they are bugs or not, maybe I am nuts or not. I see them as just normal improvements to get a better loot for example.
I will start sharing. They are only advices you can use or not or just ignore or MA can delete this thread too.

1. Changing instance each 10-15 minute improve the loot you get or bonus points. I saw (during multiple tests) that "luck" change based on instance. I will link some screenshots I took. I maybe be totally nuts but meh.... Is quite simple, you have 3 cases: a) nothing, shit loot; b) swirl; c) bonus points. From what I saw or u get swirl or bonus never both. I did longer runs too and didn't saw the same thing as I did on changing instance each 10-15 min.
2. If you start event, camp (10-15 min as I say till u hit 1k bonus) or 1h till 5k bonus (or maybe u get it in 10-15 min) you continue, if not you just reset event to 0 points. This way u're assured with a 5k points start in 1st h.... 99% players start with prolly 200 points in 1st h.... so that make a huge difference. After which you may or not apply what I posted on point 1.
3. Is better to camp same respawn point (left side/ middle/ right side) not picking mobs from all parts....
4. A cheap hunt can be (I talk for cat 7 now) [Adjusted Harrier Assault Harness (M)]+[Hermetic Ring Augmented] as items and weapon : [ArMatrix LR-70 (L)] (lr-65, 60,75, 80) + [Mayhem L-Amplifier Beta (L)] and you can hunt em easy just walking backwards. (add a [HyperStim 10mg] and a [AccuStim 10mg] will make some wonders too) and ofc the [Ares Ring Improved]. No need of anything more then that. Same setup apply for lower categs using lower armatrix and an alpha amp or higher categs using up to delta amp.
5. Free heal ? ... ummm enter instance with no heal and exit it.... poof u full hp
i think I forgot some, I am too tired atm :) but will post if I remember , now the screens :D

Maybe do 2x blakshaah first. Then you als have 30 mins of heal. Nice tips.

Awesome tips. +Rep but too many too soon. lol

Posting exploits like you did previously was very cool but posting all strategys and stuff in a competitive event where some people have worked/tested and tried to figure out stuff themselves is a bit weird. I dont understand what the point is? The best gear and buffs already had advantage but any edge medium players had in their cats with strat and stuff gets erased cus you randomly decide to post it for everyone, ensuring that the top gear also gets the best strat :scratch2: is that your intention?

Posting exploits like you did previously was very cool but posting all strategys and stuff in a competitive event where some people have worked/tested and tried to figure out stuff themselves is a bit weird. I dont understand what the point is? The best gear and buffs already had advantage but any edge medium players had in their cats with strat and stuff gets erased cus you randomly decide to post it for everyone, ensuring that the top gear also gets the best strat :scratch2: is that your intention?

Nope. Intention was for all to have same advantage. That's all. ( to be honest from my point of view starting with 5k points from 1st h, farming 10 min instance is kinda an exploit but seems more like it then the other exploits). Not sure why stopping time to pre-damage and then loot was exploit and starting with 5k points not...? ) all can pre-damage and loot.... all can start with 5k. Why farming boxes for free is exploit and changing instances not ?
Got my point now ?

Awesome tips. +Rep but too many too soon. lol

I kinda have more ;)))) but seems even more ppl upset now :)))

Sniching 2 more :
1. Increase defence time with medstims (depending on budget) put u kinda in god mode
2. Better use acc + hyper instead acc + hyper + deva (1st combo trigger more crtis then second)

:))))) Shall I post even more ?:D

Sounds like this event is a sham. I'd play it just for fun as it's a cool set up - but to compete ... it's already compromised.

this superstitious bullshit belongs in "loot theories" btw

Back