Does anyone hunt these little rabbits "Corinthian Kanin"?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I was just wondering if anyone hunts them and if so what for ? They are cute but other than pet training I can see no purpose for them other than slowing down the servers :). BTW they don't seem to give much loot and they don't have anything rare that I can see.

I was just wondering if anyone hunts them and if so what for ? They are cute but other than pet training I can see no purpose for them other than slowing down the servers :). BTW they don't seem to give much loot and they don't have anything rare that I can see.

They drop molisk loot. And they're the reason molisk tooth ain't worth <removed> anymore.

Well, one of the reasons.

They drop molisk loot. And they're the reason molisk tooth ain't worth <removed> anymore.

I did notice that they did and I also noticed as you did they are not worth much anymore.

Dont you have to kill a whole bunch of these to spawn a ruby one? or is that not how it works?

Dont you have to kill a whole bunch of these to spawn a ruby one? or is that not how it works?
AFAIK hunting any spawn heavily enough still stimulates that spawn to toss out something slightly more challenging, yes. (Cue vixen stimulation jokes...)

:facepalm::trout::computer:

I don't hunt them I tame them sometimes though, but that's because I'm stubborn and refuse to buy my rare pets and still have some bunnies to get.

Funny you should say that, just yesterday when hunting I killed a ruby one and that was the first time I even took a close look at one because I want to look it up in EP so I thought they were all "ruby".

I don't hunt them I tame them sometimes though, but that's because I'm stubborn and refuse to buy my rare pets and still have some bunnies to get.

When you say rare pets do you consider these as rare ? It is because they are hard to tame ? I don't think with the numbers of them I see they are rare because they are easy to find.

When you say rare pets do you consider these as rare ? It is because they are hard to tame ? I don't think with the numbers of them I see they are rare because they are easy to find.

I mostly just meant rare in comparison to the normal bunnies. They only sometimes spawn and if you want one you have to go looking for it. If you do happen to find one and don't want it, I'd love a pm so I could come tame it if that's okay?

I tamed 9 ruby today. the buff is acceleration increase of 14% if Ruby
get level 25.

They´re dropping Molisk Tooth, Nemesis Helmet and Nemesis Foot Guards:

Back