Victory Mothership Warps & Quad Flights

Geo

Stalker
Society
Victory
George Geo Clone
The Victory Mothership is owned by General Geo and Operated by the Victory Society. We offer many Space related services such as Warp Flights, Quad Shuttles, Skilling Runs and Hunting.
We are always looking for honest and reliable members to join our fleet.
For more info, please visit our website.

Now offering Equus Warps for your convenience.

http://www.victory-ms.com

Last edited:
Gratz to a new company in safe intergalactic transport before the big space update!

Reactions: Geo
I hope you are doing something about Victory's SI Geo

Yes I have been :D
I Have had 100% Successful Secure Warp Flights, with no casualties or loss, since launch.
But thank you for sharing your pirate footage, however questionable your intent may be. :rolleyes:

The footage came from a thread that appeared in Planet Calypso discussions; Streams, Tools & Utilities.
It was posted 27/3.
OP lyosha who is a pirate I believe. So I guess it is "pirate footage" .

It comes down to how you define 100% Safe Secure Warp flights in light of the abovementioned thread. It demonstrated how easily a small number of pirates were able to destroy Victory.

My intent was to ask what you were doing in response.
Were you going to stick your head in the sand, hope that players would not be aware of what lyosha & his friends did & hope & pray they don't come back & do it again for hits & giggles.

Or, were you going to take steps like building Victory's rather low SI up so it would prove rather costly for the pirates to try a repeat performance?

That was the intent of my post Geo.

I am sure it was.
100% successful secure warp flights with 0 customer losses is pretty self-explanatory.
I have no issue with this and shared it myself on the Victory website in fact.
I am constantly buying resources to upgrade the ship's SI (Off topic plug) PM if selling gold :topic:
Victory warp flights are just as secure as another certain mothership .
But I do appreciate a member of another ms taking the time to share this on here with no intent of trolling, derailing or discrediting the service. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now offering Equus Warps for your convenience.
Please visit our website for more details:

www.victory-ms.com

Back