Efficiency Column added to Weapons, Weapon Attachments

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
A new "Efficiency" column has been added to the "Weapons" and "Weapon Attachments" charts, which means there is a lot of information that needs to be contributed :)

I will try to spend some time adding a bunch, and look forward to being able to really see how weapons stack up when this field has been filled out for all the stuff out there, considering Decay info can be false, but Efficiency info cannot, and with many of the items added since loot 2.0 there are many where the DPP:Efficiency ratio is not following the same pattern as with old items it is especially important there to know.

Once many items have this information contributed an update could perhaps be made to the Weapon Compare to include calculations involving Efficiency

Si8cuTW.png

:thumbup:

A new "Efficiency" column has been added to the "Weapons" and "Weapon Attachments" charts, which means there is a lot of information that needs to be contributed :)

I will try to spend some time adding a bunch, and look forward to being able to really see how weapons stack up when this field has been filled out for all the stuff out there, considering Decay info can be false, but Efficiency info cannot, and with many of the items added since loot 2.0 there are many where the DPP:Efficiency ratio is not following the same pattern as with old items it is especially important there to know.

Once many items have this information contributed an update could perhaps be made to the Weapon Compare to include calculations involving Efficiency

Si8cuTW.png

:thumbup:

excellent, i am adding a few cyrene ones now that i have to hand

i noticed you can't edit tho, i made a mistake with Scorpion Rank 6, put 56.9 not 57. when i try to edit i get the error "Specified cast is not valid."

edit: actually i found if i emptied the column and saved, i could go back in and enter the correct value

Great idea, can't wait for the weapon compare tool to have the calculations added so you can get an idea of how attachments affect it.

i love you for this addition!
thank you very, very much!

Nice, thank you!

You must spread some yada yada.

excellent, i am adding a few cyrene ones now that i have to hand

i noticed you can't edit tho, i made a mistake with Scorpion Rank 6, put 56.9 not 57. when i try to edit i get the error "Specified cast is not valid."

edit: actually i found if i emptied the column and saved, i could go back in and enter the correct value

These problems should be fixed now :)

Listed DPs

Plc consider to add DPS for weapons, MA listed, value

Use= MM type events and filter values

Resnis Resnis Tusnis

Resnis Resnis Tusnis

Yeah, I am planning on adding this column as well, and probably I should have really done them at the same time.

Thanks for your input though, you are correct this would be a good addition to help players interested in events.

Very nice work again sir.
Do you have time to play the game ever?

Resnis Resnis Tusnis

You can already do this, just uncheck the "effective damage" box to get max dps. It should be correct unless the data is wrong.

Very nice work again sir.
Do you have time to play the game ever?

Thanks, a little bit sometimes but I enjoy doing wiki work and stuff.

You can already do this, just uncheck the "effective damage" box to get max dps. It should be correct unless the data is wrong.

Unfortunately, it's inaccurate in many cases due to many weapons having stats that go into the decimal points (i.e 33.3APM instead of 33APM) which is too hard to thoroughly test for every single item in the game.

Thanks, a little bit sometimes but I enjoy doing wiki work and stuff.

Unfortunately, it's inaccurate in many cases due to many weapons having stats that go into the decimal points (i.e 33.3APM instead of 33APM) which is too hard to thoroughly test for every single item in the game.

Oh. Well, you can still do what I said to get an idea and if the dps is close to the limit you would want to verify in game. Until you add the in game dps function, of course.

Many thanks to everyone who does this work to fill the entropedia!
Today, I completed the revision of weapons to the entropedia to add missing efficiency.
Of course, some positions were left blank. You can help me (and all of us, as this information is used to fill the entropedia) in my hobby collecting in-game links. The list of missed links is in these speadsheets: https://goo.gl/wjhkoK

Back