Querying the entropialife database from outside sources?

lyosha

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kenshin Himura Battosai
Is there any way to query the entropialife database outside of using the website? I’d like to be able to show globals, hunting stats, etc on my stream overlay.

Is there any way to query the entropialife database outside of using the website? I’d like to be able to show globals, hunting stats, etc on my stream overlay.

The problem with this is you could then cache and run your own analytics.

That data is worth a LOT in terms of analysis for (perceived) in-game advantages related to activity and loot cycles just to begin with.

I haven't looked in a long time but seriously doubt they ever have added, or will add, any API sort of access.

You might be able to use the forum sig, or ask them to put together a plugin that would show your personal data on other sites. Maybe they'd like the advertising too.

They had API access designed at one time when Starfinder ran it. I was able to get most of the limited API working with an android app with his help, but that support died with him leaving a few years ago, and I never got a response from them since.

I came up with my own solution to the problem and built a chatlog parse program (which is all EL really is) that sends data to my twitch chatbot to display skills and globals live on twitch. Still in progress but as I polish it up I might be able to publish it. Skills and globals and skill analysis scripts are done, probably do some hunting trackers next for live DPS.

But as far as EL and their data, ever since it was sold, Its pretty clear they don't want to share the access anymore.

To achieve what you want, you can just scrape your logs.

Back