Suggestion: Land Area Owners incentives panel/webshop option

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Similar to my previous proposal of adding items to the loot, I would really like it if MindArk made some sort of control panel in which a land area owner could purchase bonus items (like skill pills or strongbox keys) from the web-shop to be directly seeded into the land area's loot.
It would work something like this...

1. LA owner selects to purchase 100 Strongbox keys in the incentive panel.
2. LA owner has a slider bar (like condition vs quantity on crafting) allowing us to set seed rate between 0.01% and 1%.
3. Players then hunt the land area and have a 0.00001% to 1% (depending on settings) chance of looting a Strongbox Key in addition to their normal loot.

This would boost sales of Webshop products, offer LA owners a new way of incentivizing their land areas, and give everyone a chance to loot strongbox keys.

Last edited:
great idea, although you may want the slider to go atleast 3 digits back...0.01% chance is actually quite high when its a grinding game...that way you could put something high value and not have it snapped up in a couple of hours.

great idea, although you may want the slider to go atleast 3 digits back...0.01% chance is actually quite high when its a grinding game...that way you could put something high value and not have it snapped up in a couple of hours.

Done. The particulars don't matter to me as much as the general idea. I really just want to offer some real incentive beyond the usual "come score points on my land area via X and Y system of scoring and I'll meet you ingame to give you an item" or "Highest Single Loot" or "Most Loot" 1 hour grind events.

Try talking to the new Rocktropia Government. System is sort of already in place for the shop instances, so taking it to LAs would make logical sense.

Maybe MA can do something similar to what RT did and put instances under the LA shed?

Try talking to the new Rocktropia Government. System is sort of already in place for the shop instances, so taking it to LAs would make logical sense.

Maybe MA can do something similar to what RT did and put instances under the LA shed?

RockTropia has instances under the LA shed? I'm not very familiar as I don't go to Rocktropia often.

RockTropia has instances under the LA shed? I'm not very familiar as I don't go to Rocktropia often.

It's under the shops in Tangerine... Camp Crunk, and a few other spots. The shop owner can pay Neverdie Studios to open up the instances under the shop and then they get say over what loot goes in to it, etc. Shop owners get a special bp to craft keys for the instances...

Player Owned Instances

UK Fashion Basement [134342, 83580, 144]
Owner: Fyrs Fyrs Yced
Mob: Zombhatten St Boyz (level 8)

Wasted Rockstar Basement [134314, 83581, 144]
Owner: Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker
Mobs: D-Block (level 24)

Avatar Gastropub Basement [134292, 83501, 144]
Owner: Kara Ravenjade Summerwind
Mob: Vampires (level 17)

Camp Crunk Cloth Crate [133401, 93013, 104]
Owner: Shadow Theunicate Soul
Mob: Mulholland Boys/ Soulshakers (level 1 - 2)

Neverdie redid the forum recently and made a new forum... I think the Poptropia site died when that happened.

copied a couple of the old images over at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...notes-thread&p=3550843&viewfull=1#post3550843

Last edited:
It's under the shops in Tangerine... Camp Crunk, and a few other spots. The shop owner can pay Neverdie Studios to open up the instances under the shop and then they get say over what loot goes in to it, etc. Shop owners get a special bp to craft keys for the instances...

Neverdie redid the forum recently and made a new forum... I think the Poptropia site died when that happened.

copied a couple of the old images over at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...notes-thread&p=3550843&viewfull=1#post3550843

Ohh gotcha I didn't realize those instances were a part of the shop system.

Mentioned this in the last thread you made for this but I suggested this a couple years ago to Mindark and was shot down. Hopefully Mindark would have changed their mind but it is unlikely. Someone would have to pay them for this to be developed - assuming it gets done and one would even trust their algorithms to drop the loot appropriately (which I am not sure I would)

Mentioned this in the last thread you made for this but I suggested this a couple years ago to Mindark and was shot down. Hopefully Mindark would have changed their mind but it is unlikely. Someone would have to pay them for this to be developed - assuming it gets done and one would even trust their algorithms to drop the loot appropriately (which I am not sure I would)

There's a new CEO in town - I'll try my luck :D

Back