Question: Ghoul Set

BackBone

Dominant
BackBone Angelina Praias
Hello,

Is there anyone ingame able to craft Ghoul Armor Set?
If yes, how many clicks would it require? (I dont know how's the success rate on armor craft).

Any info will be apreciated ? thank you in advance

Thank you Leeloo but i already consulted the wiki. What i am looking for is info about how many clicks would be necessary to successfully craft a full set and if there are any crafters with the blueprints.

it's ~33% chance per piece.

Then again, with EU crafting system you can easily have 10-15 near success in a row

Just buy the set, forget crafting

What would be a fair price for a full set?

I recently bought the set from Toast for +4k with tiers all over 2.5. Great armor and I regretted ever selling the first set I had. I sold that set a year ago for +3.2k with tiers between 0.9 to 2.3. Hope this helps you get a ball park.

I recently bought the set from Toast for +4k with tiers all over 2.5. Great armor and I regretted ever selling the first set I had. I sold that set a year ago for +3.2k with tiers between 0.9 to 2.3. Hope this helps you get a ball park.

Thank you for the info, yes it helps :)

Most confident info is when we do research ourselves. Lowest cost answer to the question how many clicks it will take to craft Ghoul set you could get while trying say Settler or BodyGuard (level 1) set craft. Success will be similar for your maxed prints compared to someone's craft on maxed Ghoul prints. Craft 100 sets and you will see distribution of clicks needed to craft a set.
100 sets crafted today, 100 sets tomorrow, 100 sets at Fort Argus, 100 sets at New Oxford, 100 sets after ATH on EP4, 100 sets after HOF on Perseus, 100 sets after heard scream crafting goes great, 100 sets crafted after dancing party to get Lootius moody... There are many many subtle things to taste if you got time for to have fun with the research :) Asking could get approximate answer and save your time but you will lose much fun and adrenaline at times and for sure you will miss most confident info - info regarding your own craft (verify your relations to Lootius) :D

Again, I join on NPV's comments above. 1:3 on average. Item on 3 clicks, so, it will take ~21 clicks on AVERAGE to craft a set of any armor (7 parts) on maxed print.

sry for previous a bit offtopic - I just seen thread is on crafting section (got to it doing global search on forums of "Ghoul" after I've noticed many PMs in game regarding ghoul armors) :)

Depth of my research probably indicated on the pic below :D : But it's bit offtopic here - it was about high optimism trying to loot necromancer prints :D (fun on start, adrenaline - during, hate - right after, but peace and smiley - now)

(ghost armors were TTed to save all customers from droping price on armors they were wearing)

Last edited:
(ghost armors were TTed to save all customers from droping price on armors they were wearing)

I see this as a two-sided sword. By tting the crafted pieces Auktuma was being very considerate of current owners of the set by not tanking the values of the set already purchased.

On the other hand, by not selling all those pieces on the auction and TTing it instead, he kept the cost of acquiring the set very high. As well as the demand for the materials needed to craft the set.

Which is the greater good/evil. Allowing the few who owned a set to keep the value they invested in it, or preventing the innumerable players wanting a set but unable to afford one from acquiring it due to it's scarcity?

I know its a bit off-topic of the OP thread but their questions have been answered, and I think exploring this question would be an interesting subject. Now before anyone says anything, I have the utmost respect for Auktuma and the work that he does. He is not driven by greed and is very intelligent and a fun person to talk with, I would just like to discuss the different effects and outcomes of this singular decision without judgement or prejudice. It was his money and his choice to make so he did nothing wrong. I would just like to see what others think about this decision. And if the OP would like me to start a new thread instead of continuing on this one, just ask and I will delete my post and make another thread.

Back