Biggest unamped HOF you got?

1 555 PED Gazzurdite Stone 12-Jun-2014

Unamped F-101 :laugh:

Rocktropia, Isle of Lost Whatever (I believe it was 'Souls' not 'Avatars' at that time) (it wasn't sold yet so no mobs or taxes)

F-101 May 2016 (should be times 500 multiplier)

13217506_1179385172092348_4208226913761394776_o.jpg

985 lytairian january 2017, ola43, f105 unamped.

2850 Angelic Grit 2010 eMine FS

6209 PED Growth Molecules, using MF-104 in January 2008 :cool:

6209GrowthMolecules.jpg

Up to date again :)

6,7 k Alicenies liquid back in 2006, with TT finder !! :eyecrazy:

6,9k acid root with maybe z10 L or so, when i was pretty noob miner :wtg: loong time ago (pre sga)
Latest 830 lyst in ark ug with old ul TT finder

Since 2014 the biggest "regular" loot is 1000 ped for ore. You can get 1500 ped for ore but it's ~50-100x more rare. Multiply by ~6x to get max size for indoor mining. IMO, anything bigger than that means someone pressed the manual ATH button.

Need to agree 100% depending what you find I think 1000-1500 ped is the max unamped now indeed

You might get a tower after getting 50-100 times the 1000-1500 peds :)

Still not bad cause when mining unamped the costs are very low and you can make a nice result in the end like this.

I still remember in the beginning we had huge towers (unamped) Those where public stunts to attract more players (and it worked) Then at a certain time, players started complaining their return was bad and only 1 person got a real biggy so imo they started changing that between 2006-2014 when amps where born around 2006

BTW I dont have that manual ATH button in my library :p

Need to agree 100% depending what you find I think 1000-1500 ped is the max unamped now indeed

Still not bad cause when mining unamped the costs are very low and you can make a nice result in the end like this.

I still remember in the beginning we had huge towers (unamped) Those where public stunts to attract more players (and it worked) Then at a certain time, players started complaining their return was bad and only 1 person got a real biggy so imo they started changing that between 2006-2014 when amps where born around 2006

the exact time where they changed the mining system is jan. 2013. ive stated this several times and it is very obvious when looking at the ath board or the general uber section.

well, the base claim value for ore mining is about 3 PED unamped (with F-101), multiply that with a times 1000 multiplier (biggest avaible?) and then ~3k should be possible for ore. As it goes for enmatter it should be ~1,5k...

well, the base claim value for ore mining is about 3 PED unamped (with F-101), multiply that with a times 1000 multiplier (biggest avaible?) and then ~3k should be possible for ore. As it goes for enmatter it should be ~1,5k...

Multiplier is counted from cost of drop, not from your so called ”base” value.

Multiplier is counted from cost of drop, not from your so called ”base” value.

hmmm, are you certain?
That would imply that those 1,5k ore hits outdoors were times 1500 multipliers.
I've seen many times 1000 multis, but never a times 1500 :scratch2:
Wouldn't base value used and those 1,5k ore hits being times 500 multipliers more likely?

Edit: Base value is basically with the base multiplier you get on every hit.
But there should still be times 500 & 1000 as sperate multipliers on top of the base multiplier, which means, 3k should be possible nevertheless.

Last edited:
hmmm, are you certain?
That would imply that those 1,5k ore hits outdoors were times 1500 multipliers.
I've seen many times 1000 multis, but never a times 1500 :scratch2:
Wouldn't base value used and those 1,5k ore hits being times 500 multipliers more likely?

Edit: Base value is basically with the base multiplier you get on every hit.
But there should still be times 500 & 1000 as sperate multipliers beside the base multiplier, which means, 3k should be possible nevertheless.

I'm very sure that multiplier is counted from cost of drop

A very long time ago I found 7124 ped Oil with a MF-211(L), I think there where no mining amps in game when I found it, in June 2006.

It was also a very good timed Screenshot, with Swirl and semi transparent tower :)

I dont know if this also counts in this Categorie but it is certainly a HoF for me:
Date: 13th of October 2009 during SGA

Using a Ziplex Ju10 MatterSeeker, was'nt that a nice time where you had separate Ore- and MatterSeeker so you could search at different depths for Ore and Ematter or only search for Ores with the amp. Was so much easier back then but you needed two seekers.

Last edited:
Today I had my biggest unamped I got after that copper in 2006

Melchi for 2185 ped

I used F-106 + 8 enhancers

screenshot_-_08-jun-18_10_47_38_am.jpg

Today I had my biggest unamped I got after that copper in 2006

Melchi for 2185 ped

I used F-106 + 8 enhancers

screenshot_-_08-jun-18_10_47_38_am.jpg

Gratz! this make hope to get biger ones unamped too.

The last time a lot big hofs hapen, while i get no globals since a while. But my payback is also without globals a bit more as 100% atm (unamped ofc). It looks like a wave going down and up, but in average it is still even. It seems that the mining boxes drop less, about i got 2 times a extra ordinary without any boxes inside.

I cannot believe this ...... today a massive lyst of 1041 ped

I was using 8 enhancers cause I wanted to get more vesperdite, but the lyst is ok also :p

Again F-106 + 8 enh

screenshot_-_09-jun-18_8_43_43_pm.jpg

Last edited:
6977 PED unamped Belkar tower, using an Orefinder OF-102.
December 2010.

Gratz! this make hope to get biger ones unamped too.

The last time a lot big hofs hapen, while i get no globals since a while. But my payback is also without globals a bit more as 100% atm (unamped ofc). It looks like a wave going down and up, but in average it is still even. It seems that the mining boxes drop less, about i got 2 times a extra ordinary without any boxes inside.

Thank you very much and ndeed.
I even hope some will even get higher :)
I do a few runs / day and if I do not get a glob/hof the runs are mostly very stable and I get a few multipliers that makes the run +100% TT return mostly or break even.
In some cases I go down to 90% TT return but all depends on the zones and then MU makes up as usual.

For the mining boxes .... I seem to get them in the same zones (hint)

For the mining boxes .... I seem to get them in the same zones (hint)

Yea, it feels like that.
Got 2 mining boxes last night, just together with a V claim. But there was no extra ordinary message. Just a message that i got mining boxes. I still opened it, and like always if i open any of all boxes we have, i only get junk. (oil lyst firework unusable pets and all this)

But i like the feeling to open the boxes.

woot

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Finder 106 + VII Depth Enhanced, Unamped

Huge gratz to Amber Sweet Moody who got a tower on FOMA for 11556 ped with the Ziplex Z20 UNAMPED

She might post a pic :)

First unamped tower

Hi all

Here is pictures of it.

Huge gratz to Amber Sweet Moody who got a tower on FOMA for 11556 ped with the Ziplex Z20 UNAMPED

Wow, gratz to Amber :eyecrazy: and ofc to all those in this thread who've hit unamped HOFs as well. Makes you wonder how mining 2.0 has been 'dynamic' or adjusted of which you now ponder to just use either a UL or L finder(s) unamped and start dropping just about anywhere in order to obtain that lucky multiplyer these days :scratch2:

Thats so great! Gz to Amber!

Back