27th October 2008 - 6952 PED - Cumbriz Stone - Zychion Citadel

Ziplex Z1 Ore Seeker (tt finder at the time) - No Amp

Mining changed Vi :) I have send you a pm ingame ^^
Either they shifted some ores or spawn time has changed :p

Tx for the nice pic also Scudd and its great to see you back ingame also :yay:

Last edited:
My bes swirl in 1 year of mining

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

1st one at September 2013 with F-105 (I'm using it still)
Cave Sap - 680 PED on Arkadia - 8coins
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 05:20:30
Also
on ROCKtropia
Lysterium - 283 PED Tue, 12 Jan 2016 21:44:38
Melchi - 299 PED, Thu, 31 Mar 2016 06:43:07
Belkar Stone - 312 PED, Sun, 10 Jul 2016 18:46:12
but since the last one, only very small globals :ahh:
i still keep my hopes for my ultimate UBER
The strange thing is that all my unexpected good ones came without AMP on!!!!

PS. I'm not refer some less than 200 ... i dont count as HoF's even if listed as such.

Last edited:
Got my first hof on Toulan today.

1906 Ped of Maro Stone with F-103.

Thank you all and let them keep coming :)

HUGE gz on that hof Sherlock :yay:

This once again proves we can still get more than 1K unamped hofs

List is up to date again

Terramasters dont change icon when amped

Oh, my bad then. Haven't used a Terrahamster for three years perhaps.

(On an off-topic note, amps used to be visible on guns as well - but they broke it in ~2013 and never fixed)

Now you make me wonder Haruto :p Think it's on Monria?

It's on Monria, yes - there's a thread on monriaforum.

Added Golan umu Trevize to the F-106 list with his first tower of 4433 ped of iron without amp

Huge gz :)

nvm i saw his post :) gz. with lvl 13 that wouldve been roughly 90k

With a lvl 13 amp he prolly would have got a XIII or nothing cause most resources are capped for that amp to protect economics.
- If most resources would not been capped, they all would be TT food.
- If my HR would be as high with amp 13 as with no amp, I would use it all the time.
- If I would get the same return in mining x13 (example) I would mine night and day and withdraw on a daily basis.

Last edited:
With a lvl 13 amp he prolly would have got a XIII or nothing cause most resources are capped for that amp to protect economics.
- If most resources would not been capped, they all would be TT food.
- If my HR would be as high with amp 13 as with no amp, I would use it all the time.
- If I would get the same return in mining x13 (example) I would mine night and day and withdraw on a daily basis.

Agreed on #1 but #2 and #3 not really. Even with same return (% tt) on lvl 13 considering that you would be getting a lot of filler loot instead of markup loot you would be depositing on a daily basis to sustain the markup input vs markup output unless of course if u are tt profiting majorly using unamped and are referring to that.

Agreed on #1 but #2 and #3 not really. Even with same return (% tt) on lvl 13 considering that you would be getting a lot of filler loot instead of markup loot you would be depositing on a daily basis to sustain the markup input vs markup output unless of course if u are tt profiting majorly using unamped and are referring to that.

Yes fully agree on that
My runs are mostly 100-150-200 ped runs now on very specific spots dropping single enm/ore or dual
My TT returns are mostly +100% TT return even after substracting costs.
If I'm getting a 90-95% TT return on a run, I had a not so good run
If I'm getting under 90% TT return I stop and move.

Edit : even with a XIII size every 3th drop (33,33% average) it's not enough to keep mining with amp 13 without depo's if you dont get a bigger 1-2 in between :)
But I'm really glad a tower is still possible without amps ^^

Last edited:
Yes fully agree on that
My runs are mostly 100-150-200 ped runs now on very specific spots dropping single enm/ore or dual

Edit : even with a XIII size every 3th drop (33,33% average) it's not enough to keep mining with amp 13 without depo's if you dont get a bigger 1-2 in between :)

i guess that is due to their changes recently to mining and crafting cos i havent seen a single one of those big unamped hits between jan 2013 and earlier this year

Yes fully agree on that

I envy you :)

Loot TT : 70,280.8 peds
TT spent : 76,839.35 peds
TT return : 91.46%

Started off well at around 95% and now dropping to < 88% avg per run with a turnover of 7k peds+/day i hope you can understand why i say what i do :) Took a 3 day break cause of piss poor loot and the algorithm's greed does not seem to be getting any lesser or better.

Guess i should take a clue and go unamped for 200-300 ped/day and stop dropping more volumes. :)

Appreciate your eye opener.

Cheers,

Divinity

I envy you :)

Loot TT : 70,280.8 peds
TT spent : 76,839.35 peds
TT return : 91.46%

Started off well at around 95% and now dropping to < 88% avg per run with a turnover of 7k peds+/day i hope you can understand why i say what i do :) Took a 3 day break cause of piss poor loot and the algorithm's greed does not seem to be getting any lesser or better.

Guess i should take a clue and go unamped for 200-300 ped/day and stop dropping more volumes. :)

Appreciate your eye opener.

Cheers,

Divinity

Most find unamped mining boring and I understand why, but mining like this I can do whole day if needed and refill auc on sales between runs.

Just mine at your best places and keep a close eye to your return and move if needed, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :) gl !!!

Not a bad result at all if you have some nice MU resources ^^ Go go go :)

F-101, Caldorite, 1637 PED, 2015

Omegaton Detectonator MD-40, Lyst, 1402 PED, 2017

Think about it like this.

Since we can be fairly sure that the 200k ATH can still be achieved in mining then the max multiplayer must be around 10,000x.

200k / cost of click.

So if highest click in mining is 21ped? Then divide that by the biggest ATH.

That's of course if the biggest loost are all to do with multiplier.

The unamp 65k going to a noob seems it might be about right place at right time....

Who knows. Not me.

Also

I had 8k bellar hit with 2 amp light. 1.50 ped click.

33k with d amp on enmatts.

Oops

Somehow replied to the wrong thread
Apologies.

Caldorite 4k with f-105 tier 2 and 2 depth enchanters

Back