Gameaholic summer LAN 2018 in Sweden

Saphira Lucky

Old Alpha
Society
Prestige
Saphira Amethyst Star
LAN2018.jpg

Gameaholic, a non-profitable gaming community, is hosting their yearly summer LAN-event and this year we're gonna do it bigger and better than ever before!

When is it? June
28th - July 1st, a 4-day event (you don't have to stay all 4 days) in Vallentuna, 30 minutes north of Stockholm.
We already have participants signed up from all over Europe.

The majority of the participants are Entropia Universe players and therefor we'll be doing 2 awesome events, "Solo showdown" and "Team-tactical". A 90 min solo hunting event, held on Friday 29th of July, and a 90 min team hunting event, held on Saturday 30th of July. There will be some nice prizes for winners of both events (1st, 2nd and 3rd).

The Entropia Universe competitions are sponsored by Augis Auktuma Tumas and MindArk! (WOW!!) If you need any gear for the LAN-event or if you're just hunting the temporary mobs on the LA's, you can find a range variety of armors and plates for all your needs at Genesis Amethera Headquaters, Tower B, floor 5 apt E, F, B and floor 7 apts B and C. Trust me, it's a worth a visit!

The rules are simple and applies in both contests:
  • Events are on Calypso and you can hunt ANY mob!
  • Only LAN-participants can compete.
  • No healers or damage aid.
  • All gear is allowed.
  • For "Team-tactical" Participants will be split teams of 3 based on dps.
  • Participants have to switch mobs between Globals/HOF's else your global/HOF will not be valid.
  • Make sure you have an EntropiaLife account
The Gameaholic-crew, those who are not participating, will use EntropiaLife to double-check event results and walk the floor during the competition to enforce the rules.

For more details about this event, contests and how to register, please visit
http://gameaholic.se/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1362

If you want to see some of the events we've done in the past, check this link http://gameaholic.se/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1394

Good to know:
  • Our LAN meetings is ONLY for registered members of Gameaholic.se!
  • Participation fee is 350 SEK/ 35€.
  • Subscribe to our LAN is binding and and payment is in advanced.
  • Please help out to clean the building on the last day or sponsor 100SEK/ 10€.
  • Vandalism will result in a fine and a complete ban.
  • All participants need to bring: Computer/Laptop, 5 meters of LAN-cable, a power strip and a EU-adapter (if needed).
  • Alcohol IS allowed during the event.

NEWS!
In co-operation with MindArk, during the 4 days of the LAN-event there will be event mobs spawned on some of MindArks OLAs for ALL of Entropia Universe players to enjoy. Start date 28th June , EU time 3 PM. End date 1st July, EU time 12 PM.
  • OLA 58 - RX Light Gunner at 31559,56437
  • OLA 60 (divided by maturity) - Mulmun Looter Elite 28721,52560
    Mulmun Clan Warlord 28925,52817
    Mulmun Outcast 29114,53088
  • OLA 62 - Feffoid Warlord Elite 32016,51596
  • OLA 63 (mixed maturity) - Araneatrox Provider - Guardian 27718,48364
    Araneatrox Dominant 27691,48232

Hope to see you there! :woot:

Best regards,
Saphira|Gameaholic.se

If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact info@gameaholic.se
or message me: Saphira Amethyst Star.

--------------------------

RULES

Solo Showdown, Friday, starts 19:00, 90 minutes:
- No healer
- No team
- No dps aid
- No killing mobs before the event start and looting them when the event starts
- Shout out if you global or HOF with your avatar name and value of the global/HOF
- Change mob when global/HOF (if you global twice on the same mob before switching, only the first one counts)
- Only Calypso mobs counts

Team Tactical, Saturday, starts 18:00, 90 minutes:
- No healer
- No dps aid
- No killing mobs before the event start and looting them when the event starts
- Shout out if you global or HOF with your avatar name and value of the global/HOF
- Change mob when global/HOF (if you global twice on the same mob before switching, only the first one counts)
- The team must hunt the SAME mob
- Only Calypso mobs counts

Teams will be made by Saphira

Points count will be made as following in both competitions:
50-99 ped - 1 point
100-199 ped - 2 points
200-299 ped - 3 points
300-399 ped - 4 points
400-499 ped - 5 points
500-599 ped - 6 points
600-699 ped - 7 points
700-799 ped - 8 points
800-899 ped - 9 points
900 ped or more - 10 points

If any hunter/team in top 3 get the same amount of points, highest total loot wins.

Last edited:
Awesome! ill be there

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Me too!! Weeeee :)

See all you handsome nerds there! :cool:

Seems like a fun event, but I will not join the event. :p

Seems like a fun event, but I will not join the event. :p

sure it is fun to meet the face behind the avatars :D

sure it is fun to meet the face behind the avatars :D

It is: :) I've been at two meetups in Stockholm, first one was in 2004, can't remember the year for the 2nd.
Really fun events. :)
I'm in Glasgow at the time of this event so thats one reason I'm not joining. ;)

Twitch streamed / telecast would be awesome to see from start to finish game side and IRL of those slowly becoming more and more inebriated :D :D

Good luck to all of you

Twitch streamed / telecast would be awesome to see from start to finish game side and IRL of those slowly becoming more and more inebriated :D :D

Good luck to all of you

We will most likely be streaming the entire event, from start till end :)

If I were in Sweden (or within a few hours drive) I'd be all over this. Looks awesome!

I will be streaming the entire time that I'm there (when not sleeping)

and I will bring a webcam with me so you can see some stuff aswell.

:cool::cool:

bump it up for this awesome event!

BUMP! Sponsor and prize information updated.

Come and meet the person behind the avatar ?

I will be streaming the entire time that I'm there (when not sleeping)

and I will bring a webcam with me so you can see some stuff aswell.

:cool::cool:

not sure we want to see your...uhhhm....stuff. :tongue2:

come on now ppl! lets meet in sthlm (Vallentuna) 28 of june!

Less then 2 months away! Lets meet up for some awesome gaming and bbq ??

Interesting.

Subscribed to the thread.

NEWS!
In co-operation with MindArk, during the 4 days of the LAN-event there will be event mobs spawned on some of MindArks OLAs for ALL of Entropia Universe players to enjoy. Start date 28th June , EU time 3 PM. End date 1st July, EU time 12 PM.
  • OLA 58 - RX Light Gunner
  • OLA 60 (divided by maturity) - Mulmun Looter Elite, Mulmun Clan Warlord, Mulmun Outcast
  • OLA 62 - Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite
  • OLA 63 (mixed maturity) - Araneatrox Provider - Dominant

NEWS!
  • OLA 60 (divided by maturity) - Mulmun Looter Elite, Mulmun Clan Warlord, Mulmun Outcast

so awesome we can work toghether and i rly hope we wont get any sad faces only happy faces! :) so lets sign up and come and join us in Vallentuna 28 june to 1 july

so awesome we can work toghether and i rly hope we wont get any sad faces only happy faces! :) so lets sign up and come and join us in Vallentuna 28 june to 1 july

Indeed! It's truly awesome! Also, who doesn't like a good event? :)

NEWS!

This should be in a separate thread to prevent it from being missed.

Back