Gameaholic summer LAN 2018 in Sweden

This should be in a separate thread to prevent it from being missed.

It will not be missed. MA will announce this information on a later occasion (before the LAN ofc) :)

Bump it up for this awesome event!

Im unsure if I can come, but should I register a seat?
If I do that and cannot come, do I still have to pay the fee?
Take Care

Take Care

Registrera dig och anmäl dig. Betala gör du senast 26 juni. Så du måste inte betala om du inte kan komma

Take Care

As Wez wrote, if you can't come then don't pay :) The registration is binding but not written in stone. Also, you have notified us about the situation therefore I don't think there will be any problems with the Gameaholic community :)
So sign up and breath mate, we understand completely! :beerchug:

Last edited:
As Wez wrote, if you can't come then don't pay :) The registration is binding but not written in stone. Also, you have notified us about the situation therefore I don't think there will be any problems with the Gameaholic community :)
So sign up and breath mate, we understand completely! :beerchug:

Thx! I have registered an account on gameaholic.se but cannot login afterwards. Account inactive, contact admin.
Accountname is Deux
Can you take a look on it Saphira?

The admin need to accept ur account. Try to logg in later tonight.

up with the post.

Anybody from west side of sweden decent close to Vänersborg that consider going to the lan & want a travel buddy? pm me ingame.

Anyone from trondheim going ?

Soon it is time!

BUMP! Only a few weeks left! 4 days of awesomeness!

LAN2018.jpg

Gameaholic, a non-profitable gaming community, is hosting their yearly summer LAN-event and this year we're gonna do it bigger and better than ever before!

When is it? June
28th - July 1st, a 4-day event (you don't have to stay all 4 days)
We already have participants signed up from all over Europe.

The majority of the participants are Entropia Universe players and therefor we'll be doing 2 awesome events, "Solo showdown" and "Team-tactical". A 90 min solo hunting event, held on Friday 29th of July, and a 90 min team hunting event, held on Saturday 30th of July. There will be some nice prizes for winners of both events (1st, 2nd and 3rd). The Entropia Universe competitions are sponsored by MindArk. There will also be a surprise prize (more info will be revealed at the LAN-event).

The rules are simple and applies in both contests:
  • Events are on Calypso and you can hunt ANY mob!
  • Only LAN-participants can compete.
  • No healers or damage aid.
  • All gear is allowed.
  • For "Team-tactical" Participants will be split teams of 3 based skills and gear.
  • Switch mobs between Globals/HOF's else your global/HOF will not be valid.
  • Make sure you have an EntropiaLife account
The Gameaholic-crew, those who are not participating, will use EntropiaLife to double-check event results and walk the floor during the competition to enforce the rules.

For more details about this event, contests and how to register, please visit
http://gameaholic.se/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1362

If you want to see some of the events we've done in the past, check this link http://gameaholic.se/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1394

Good to know:
  • Our LAN meetings is ONLY for registered members of Gameaholic.se!
  • Participation fee is 350 SEK/ 35€.
  • Subscribe to our LAN is binding and and payment is in advanced.
  • Please help out to clean the building on the last day or sponsor 100SEK/ 10€.
  • Vandalism will result in a fine and a complete ban.
  • All participants need to bring: Computer/Laptop, 5 meters of LAN-cable, a power strip and a EU-adapter (if needed).
  • Alcohol IS allowed during the event.

NEWS!
In co-operation with MindArk, during the 4 days of the LAN-event there will be event mobs spawned on some of MindArks OLAs for ALL of Entropia Universe players to enjoy. Start date 28th June , EU time 3 PM. End date 1st July, EU time 12 PM.
  • OLA 58 - RX Light Gunner
  • OLA 60 (divided by maturity) - Mulmun Looter Elite, Mulmun Clan Warlord, Mulmun Outcast
  • OLA 62 - Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite
  • OLA 63 (mixed maturity) - Araneatrox Provider - Dominant

Hope to see you there! :woot:

Best regards,
Saphira|Gameaholic.se

If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact info@gameaholic.se
or message me: Saphira Amethyst Star.

2 weeks left! Get your guns ready to pew pew! :rocket::sniper:

Heya,
good direction to move and great fun making it gonna be!:yay:
Would I be allowed to sponsor it? I wish to offer registration fee paid/covered in PED for first 30 registered (and participated) [400PED]. Someone could help me with that to arrange if I'm allowed? PM me in game with ideas (composed message plz)

/auk

[I love when ppl have great mood to share :)]

Last edited:
Heya,
Would I be allowed to sponsor it? I wish to offer registration fee paid/covered in PED for first 30 registered (and participated) [400PED]. Someone could help me with that to arrange if I'm allowed? PM me in game with ideas (composed message plz)

/auk

Great idea and very nice thinking of u Auktuma!

Heya,

/auk

WOW! I'm blown away by your generosity Auktuma, thank you so much! :ahh: I'll message you ingame :)

1 week left and we got an amazing sponsor!

The Entropia Universe competitions are sponsored by Augis Auktuma Tumas and MindArk! (WOW!!) If you need any gear for the LAN-event or if you're just hunting the temporary mobs on the LA's, you can find a range variety of armors and plates for all your needs at Genesis Amethera Headquaters, Tower B, floor 5 apt E, F, B and floor 7 apts B and C. Trust me, it's a worth a visit!

New info!
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Last edited:
So it begins!

New info about pos.

Spiders provider-guardians
Spiders dominant
Mulmun looter elite
Feffoid elite
Rx unit

RULES

Solo Showdown, Friday, starts 19:00, 90 minutes:
- No healer
- No team
- No dps aid
- No killing mobs before the event start and looting them when the event starts
- Shout out if you global or HOF with your avatar name and value of the global/HOF
- Change mob when global/HOF (if you global twice on the same mob before switching, only the first one counts)
- Only Calypso mobs counts

Team Tactical, Saturday, starts 18:00, 90 minutes:
- No healer
- No dps aid
- No killing mobs before the event start and looting them when the event starts
- Shout out if you global or HOF with your avatar name and value of the global/HOF
- Change mob when global/HOF (if you global twice on the same mob before switching, only the first one counts)
- The team must hunt the SAME mob
- Only Calypso mobs counts

Teams will be made by Saphira

Points count will be made as following in both competitions:
50-99 ped - 1 point
100-199 ped - 2 points
200-299 ped - 3 points
300-399 ped - 4 points
400-499 ped - 5 points
500-599 ped - 6 points
600-699 ped - 7 points
700-799 ped - 8 points
800-899 ped - 9 points
900 ped or more - 10 points

If any hunter/team in top 3 get the same amount of points, highest total loot wins.

Reactions: das
Back