Server Downtime for Patch

don't forget to fix daily mining , i would love to see proteron stalker spawn fixed since its lagging with any PC

don't forget to fix daily mining , i would love to see proteron stalker spawn fixed since its lagging with any PC

Fully agree on the mining daily's :)

More mining :yay: [ if it gets fixed ]

TP aim bug is fixed .. yay

i use teleport alot but i dont know which bug got fixed :(

When you took a televator or teleporter or entered an instance or used a teleport chip it put you into Aim Mode for no reason, meaning you had to press Esc or Alt or whatever to get out of it every single time.

It doesn't happen anymore now.

When you took a televator or teleporter or entered an instance or used a teleport chip it put you into Aim Mode for no reason, meaning you had to press Esc or Alt or whatever to get out of it every single time.

It doesn't happen anymore now.

lol what......you guyz are making them spend time fixing wrong bugs :)

Has daily mining mission been fixed? I still have many hours to go before my dailies get reset.

I don't report known bugs , but I am quite happy its fixed.

To me its obvious they fixed it because it was an easy fix.

I don't disagree that there are lots of other important things they need to work on as well, but this was a very annoying bug and a lot of people were complaining about it for a long time, so I'm glad they finally got around to fixing it.

Back