Buying: Dark knight of arkadia parts male

fric

Elite
Society
Amethera Demons
frolic fric dogfood
As title says looking for these parts :)

If you have any parts Send me a pm !

Harness found
Feet found
arms found
Gloves found

Still looking for the rest :)

Last edited:
bump it up =)

Unfortunately no more parts will you find until the Golden door starts dropping them again. Send support cases to MA asking why they no longer drop DKoA in the golden door. The more support we have, maybe we will see them drop again.

Unfortunately no more parts will you find until the Golden door starts dropping them again. Send support cases to MA asking why they no longer drop DKoA in the golden door. The more support we have, maybe we will see them drop again.

I really want a few parts as well. Going to send a support case when i get home tonight.

You would have better luck setting up a gofundme account for David to buy some more item drops from MA than bumping the thread :tongue2:

You would have better luck setting up a gofundme account for David to buy some more item drops from MA than bumping the thread :tongue2:

:lolup::eyecrazy::lolup:

i have DKoA arms and feet potentially available if you know of anyone that is looking.

Not sure on price, i was going to try and get what i paid 8k for the both of them. Thanks - Zippo

Pm sent zippo :)

Back