Help: Currently working on updating all Armor Set images on EntropiaWiki

giving this a bump in case anyone has any of the few missing armor sets or any info regarding them :)

giving this thread another quick bump in case anyone has any of the missing armor sets or any leads on them :)

I was given permission to work on these a bit using the test environment when I had some time so I completed images for some which proved to be somewhere between very difficult and impossible to do:

Xfire Survival (L)

Very cool initiative here.

Thought I would mention.

Now the forum admin is now an employee, you may want to consider what it looks like to a new player when "the company rep" is looking for help with images to assets they themselves should own and could very easily provide.

I had to go back and notice that you have access to a test environment for these which is great.

But still, maybe a headline change could help the new player confusion/ perception.

Special Ops (C,L) i have a full set on a manquin in my shop at Camp Crunk on ROCKtropia. It might be the only full set in game.

It's amazing to see some of these sets that I've heard of but even seen a full set.

I think I know one person with an xfire set still, had not thought about it until now.

Thanks for continuing the great work in sharing of information in EU! You rock!

Back