Help: Currently working on updating all Armor Set images on EntropiaWiki

Spartacus edited to include (F) appearance as well

Just noticed all models (at least three of them) have green eyes. :)

Hermes edited to include (F) appearance as well

I can help out with imp BE, I have 6/7 parts of expedition and am just seeking the feet if you know of anyone with those.

note about arkadian armors.

those arkadian armors that have UL and L version use different design.

UL versions have notable black plating on left leg, arm and helmet while L versions don't have those.

for those you have done allready are
aquila limited
cetus limited
corvus UL
hydra limited
pegasus limited
perseus limited
ursa limited

note about arkadian armors.

those arkadian armors that have UL and L version use different design.

UL versions have notable black plating on left leg, arm and helmet while L versions don't have those.

for those you have done allready are
aquila limited
cetus limited
corvus UL
hydra limited
pegasus limited
perseus limited
ursa limited

I suspected this might be the case but hoped it wouldn't be...

Thanks for the info, will correct things a bit :)

Update/info on the elusive 13 remaining Entropia Universe/Planet Calypso Armor Sets:

Angel Improved = Male set has different appearance compared to rest of Angel, but Female does not. Might be a bug? Each male part has been discovered but there doesn't seem to be a completed Male set as far as I can tell.

Chromatophore = These dropped commonly for a short period of time in 2011 or so, I found a player with a full set excluding Harness and Thighs, if anyone might have these parts please let me know!

Community Recognition Award = A few of these were given out a long time ago as far as I can tell, I found an incognito player Edward Magyar Republic who owns a set and sent him a mail regarding using it, he responded saying he would be willing to sell it a month later or so, I sent him a mail in response saying I'd just like to use it for Armor Set images and a month or so has passed with no response. If anyone is friends with this player or knows of another set that would be great.

Ethereal Armor, UNIQUE Ethereal = I found a player who owns this set but he is currently online very infrequently as he is on a cruise, but I should be able to get a chance to do the images at some point.

Imperial HAZEN = I found a player who has seemingly the only completed Male set at the moment, and he has agreed to help, but is online very infrequently and is incognito when he is online so I've contacted him 15-20 times just to be met with a "Player is currently offline" window.

Luna (L) = The blueprints for this armor do seem to potentially still be attainable, but are very rare, so I'm hoping some day an avid armor crafter will have collected a full set and be able to help.

Pathfinder = There seems to only be one set of this armor in the game, received from a Special Promo Code and the last known owner sold it a few years ago but cannot recall who he sold it to or find info in his private chat log or private message inbox unfortunately. Anyone who knows who it may be please let me know!

Rutuba (L) (M) = I have found multiple players with parts of this set, however, I've yet to find one with a Harness, if anyone has a Rutuba Harness (M) or knows someone who does, please let me know!

Sema (L) = The blueprints for this armor do seem to potentially still be attainable, but are very rare, so I'm hoping some day an avid armor crafter will have collected a full set and be able to help.

Sigyn = All male parts of this set have been discovered, however, there does not appear to be an assembled full set at the moment. I have found an owner of one of the parts, and am searching for other potential part owners.

Trooper = This is an old and fairly weak crafted armor which requires very expensive materials, but there are certainly a few sets in the game, however, I have yet to come across a player with one so far, though there are players with the blueprints required to craft it I believe.

Wormslayer = This armor has yet to have all of the Male parts discovered, maybe it will be possible in the next year or two. I believe the Female set may be fully discovered and I would be interested in doing images with those if so.

XFire Survival (L) = Old promotional event armor set, I'm fairly certain there is still a set out there but I haven't found any leads so far. If anyone knows anything or knows anyone who might know anything please let me know.

Chromatophore = These dropped commonly for a short period of time in 2011 or so, I found a player with a full set excluding Harness and Thighs, if anyone might have these parts please let me know!

That player is me, just in case that helps/influences anyone in their decision to help with this.

Ethereal Armor, UNIQUE Ethereal = I found a player who owns this set but he is currently online very infrequently as he is on a cruise, but I should be able to get a chance to do the images at some point.

Isn't the whole point of this set (if you can stretch to call it a point) that it's invisible, and therefore can't be captured in an image?

Trooper = This is an old and fairly weak crafted armor which requires very expensive materials, but there are certainly a few sets in the game, however, I have yet to come across a player with one so far, though there are players with the blueprints required to craft it I believe.

The only real problem with this one is the feet. I think I've heard it said that only one (L) BP ever dropped for the feet, and there might even have been only one successfully crafted item.

Didn't read it wasn't a full set. Ignore.

Back