Entropia Universe 15.16.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Corrected the name of the Scourging Skill Implant.
  • Fixed an issue causing Looter skills to be gained from unintended activities, including Sweating.
  • Fixed an issue causing unintended switching to Aim Mode after teleporting.
  • Fixed an issue causing three unachieved invisible professions to appear in the Professions panel.
  • Looter professions have been moved from the Combat category to the Resource Collecting category.
  • Fixed an issue causing mission counters not to update properly in some situations.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Nice and fast patch. Thank you :)

I noted, that Next Island got updates. Are anyone have patchnotes?

Nice bugfixes but I don't really get this one

Corrected the name of the Scourging Skill Implant.

You guys do realize the skill has a typo in the name and is supposed to be Scouring and not Scourging, right...?

spLIZNX.png

VytawDS.png

Reactions: jak
I know one of the mindark support officials was talking about some Next island content ingame, no details just said to keep an eye out for next island update

Nothing on Next Island forum or website but I'd be very interested to know what changes there are as well. I'll probably be spending some time there from next week.

Bugs and Frustrations:

the bug where after you teleport you're in aim mode.

I know many posted about the tp bug. It's nice to know someone reads these things.

Hopefully some day the "get stuck in: " Plants, at cliffs, on boarder of water to land , get fixed.

Happy with some progress :)

Good job MA

Its good that you fix your mistakes, but when will we see a real content update?

Its good that you fix your mistakes, but when will we see a real content update?

more content, more bugs.
praise MA for (once in a while) squeezing in a bug fix patch between the bug introduction VUs...

i want more bug fixes, less half-baked "content"!
well done this time!

Reactions: Mac
more content, more bugs.
praise MA for (once in a while) squeezing in a bug fix patch between the bug introduction VUs...

i want more bug fixes, less half-baked "content"!
well done this time!

I agree, a bug killing spring cleaning event would be much preferred over new content. and before new content i'd like to see unfinished content progression first (Stables, Pets, Armour req Lvls, Space missions, Land Plots)

It seems MindArk is doing a much better job of listening to the community and fixing bugs reported.

PLEASE KEEP IT UP!

Good job.

• Fixed an issue causing Looter skills to be gained from unintended activities, including Sweating.

• You already upset 95% of people posting on PCF.Most of them are 10 years + veterans.

You already upset 95% of people posting on PCF.Most of them are 10 years + veterans.

this man speaks only of sweat , while he must surely have more than me or some 10+ years start even before the implementation of the sweat.
If you like so much the sweat continues to the sweater as you seem to be blocked on it :laugh:
do you have the answer of your support that you cried that you are treated of cheater :rolleyes:, you do without frustration that MA is not wanted to engage you surely

Nice bugfixes but I don't really get this one

You guys do realize the skill has a typo in the name and is supposed to be Scouring and not Scourging, right...?

spLIZNX.png

VytawDS.png

That's English spelling. Entropia is in Swenglish so the spelling is..... Nott rellevant

Thanks for the fixes. Now, while this still persists -

among many other issues, can we expect a patch every Tuesday until the backlog is cleared? Rhethorical question...

A bug fix patch. Kudos to MA. These are always welcomed, keep em coming!

Back