The Enigma Keys — Stage 2 Coming...

On a scala of 0-100 i would give this enigma event 0 points, about the sensless waiting after each task killing everything. And then to find out, that only task 8 is important to be fast. But... freaking on that, it is just random how long you have for this.

So realy a brainles planed and buget event too. Next time make a lottery, if you want have all random. Or hire a game designer, how know how to build funny, and for all ppl fair events.

All frontrunners got their final task at about 08:02:20 UTC.

According to the HoF list Forgo finished his task and came back to the NPC within about 2 minutes.

Mr Foss was dished out a killing Merps task which usually takes about 25-45 minutes.

Who even considers this proper for one second.

Very frustrated. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
You have no control what your 8th task will be and some take longer than other. Also even same task have random completion time - I had stages that I found fragment on 1st loot event and some that I needed 50 kills. That's one minute work versus full hour. That's why i think there should be extra 1h cooldown after 8th stage to give everybody fair chance to reach riddle entrance at same time.

I would say this whole event is just a lottery. Not going to compete for main price, I just want jumpsuit with speed buff. I don't blame MA, it's first event of this kind, i guess they need few attempts to make it right. Maybe it's not entirely fair but still a lot of ppl doing it.

If MA wanted that event to be MORE fair then I would do:
- event should be released on the weekend
- ability to start riddle should be open for everybody (that completed all 8 stages) EXACTLY at same time, let's say 24h after event start. It should not matter when you picked first submission. You have 24h to complete all 8 if you want a chance to win main prize. It's still a matter if you can be online at specific time and how much lag you have but way better than current implementation.

You have no control what your 8th task will be and some take longer than other. Also even same task have random completion time - I had stages that I found fragment on 1st loot event and some that I needed 50 kills. That's one minute work versus full hour. That's why i think there should be extra 1h cooldown after 8th stage to give everybody fair chance to reach riddle entrance at same time.

I would say this whole event is just a lottery. Not going to compete for main price, I just want jumpsuit with speed buff. I don't blame MA, it's first event of this kind, i guess they need few attempts to make it right. Maybe it's not entirely fair but still a lot of ppl doing it.

If MA wanted that event to be MORE fair then I would do:
- event should be released on the weekend
- ability to start riddle should be open for everybody (that completed all 8 stages) EXACTLY at same time, let's say 24h after event start. It should not matter when you picked first submission. You have 24h to complete all 8 if you want a chance to win main prize. It's still a matter if you can be online at specific time and how much lag you have but way better than current implementation.

Ok, always better as it is now.

But i would make it that way. The time of each task get also calculated. No 1h waiting. A realy nice and not painfull and bugget enigma/puzzle, made in a way, so noone can cheat or send a picture to a forum how to solve it. Not only jump and run, like in enigma2 (with a bug).

The main idea of such events is very cool, but sad how it is made.

All frontrunners got their final task at about 08:02:20 UTC.

According to the HoF list Forgo finished his task and came back to the NPC within about 2 minutes.

Mr Foss was dished out a killing Merps task which usually takes about 25-45 minutes.

Who even considers this proper for one second.

Very frustrated. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes its all luck on the last mission, which still means anyone's game. I ran thru that instance pretty quick, and by time I got out there was a wave of green racing to the portal already, I didn't win by much.

In my case I got mining, which normally takes me longer than hunting, but I have a TEN edition TP chip that also has a shorter cast and long range that allowed me to TP to the spot I know for lyst/oil with a hit on 3rd drop, then TP back as soon as I got it.

Though late now, I would suggest Ourborous island for the Merp mission. Big maturity seem to always drop fragments within 10 kills, and you don't need to walk far there to find 10 merp. Go figure Merp for me was the fastest mission of the ones I got by far, save that last lucky mining one. (1st mining offer took me 10 mins)

Knowing where to hunt/mine also helps a lot for saving time.

Last edited:
ive noticed the leaderboard is blank, probably a glitch

I had no mission for Merps. Two Argonauts and two mining and rest Snarksnots and I got almost 2000points to Snarksnot IronChallence. After long hunt finally got fragment and then went back to Karona and got next mission whithout waiting.

On a scala of 0-100 i would give this enigma event 0 points, about the sensless waiting after each task killing everything. And then to find out, that only task 8 is important to be fast. But... freaking on that, it is just random how long you have for this.

So realy a brainles planed and buget event too. Next time make a lottery, if you want have all random. Or hire a game designer, how know how to build funny, and for all ppl fair events.

ya full 0 not .00001 but full zero

Where is the leader board? What does that even mean if its all going to the person who completes all three missions first? The second mission isn't even working - what were you supposed to do take the bloodworm and sacrifice it on the pyre to activate the computer that was already activated? Is this why the leaderboard is gone because people got by without activating the pyre and now MA is trying to think of the excuse?

Is this why the leaderboard is gone because people got by without activating the pyre and now MA is trying to think of the excuse?

Well, the people rushing to be first would have had almost no time to potentially realise any kind of correct order of things, except to run through the room between blasts, then see the laptop freely available already.

I only knew about a worm because I'd read about it; even then I didn't see it running through. I stayed in the cave after I'd clicked on the lappy to work things out, including finding the worm, but that is not a 'luxury' the lucky ones with an easy last task would have had.

So in this case I have absolutely no problem at all with whoever got into the first six... I say let the results stand...
I have been wondering about a few 'tricks' for the finale, however. I wonder if we will notice anything when the time comes...!

The first part is to unlock the riddle as the local chat info says.
"You have unlocked the riddle!" comes before you pick up the laptop.
The other part, i guess, deals with the rubbish piles in the halls and doorways, as they disapear when youre far off, reapear when you close up.

Last edited:
ive noticed the leaderboard is blank, probably a glitch

I guess I have broken it. Seems MA hasn´t expected to have 2 ppl with 17k points after the second enigma. :rolleyes:

I guess I have broken it. Seems MA hasn´t expected to have 2 ppl with 17k points after the second enigma. :rolleyes:

it took time to update it ...now its on the loader screen also (first 6 places)

There’s something I don’t quite understand. Everyone is supposed to get 5000 points as long as they complete a stage. So how is it possible that there aren’t at least 2 people with 17k points unless the player who came in first for stage one didn’t complete stage 2 at all (seems unlikely)?

There’s something I don’t quite understand. Everyone is supposed to get 5000 points as long as they complete a stage. So how is it possible that there aren’t at least 2 people with 17k points unless the player who came in first for stage one didn’t complete stage 2 at all (seems unlikely)?

It's very likely that other 12k person didn't complete yet. That person knows he has plenty of time to finish stage 2 - around 2 weeks assuming stage 3 will come with same delay. He may be on other planet and don't want to waste ped travelling so he will come just before stage 3 in order to finish both stages at once - something like that.

As side note, why 12k to 5k? We don't need such high numbers lol. Why not 12 points for the first place and 5 for finishing :scratch2:

it took time to update it ...now its on the loader screen also (first 6 places)
You do realise that I wrote that it should have 2 x 17k pointers there?

And thats why I said, that I broke it. I guess their auto future couldn´t handle 2 x 17k points so it showed nothing after a while. Now my guess is that MA checked it on Monday manually, but only the 6 persons who finished the second stage first.
For now I think they are busy with easter reward, so I will wait with support case until key 3 is announcend.

I should be there with 17k points and also think that oleg should be there with 15k points and Gorysh or so with 14k.

Last edited:
As side note, why 12k to 5k? We don't need such high numbers lol. Why not 12 points for the first place and 5 for finishing :scratch2:

Maybe we will start looting points on stage 3? :silly2::silly2::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Maybe we will start looting points on stage 3? :silly2::silly2::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

lol such a twist. but tbh thats the same kind of scoring Ready Player One used.

maybe spoilers below, ive hidden it in white

if they follow it closer to RD1, then there should be a 4th stage where all keys are used to unlock a final stage. hopefully this single stage would be timed at like 3-4GMT, as it would be late morning for US and Night for Asia

I should be there with 17k points and also think that oleg should be there with 15k points and Gorysh or so with 14k.

I should have 15k points now, yes.

Back