spaceships/vehicle craft/hunter craft question

vorel

Hatchling
Thanks for checking post and Hi.
I read lot about the game but still got some questions that i want to ask bigger part of community, not only ones i meet in game.

Is there some list of ship owners by time when they online?
I play in UTC+1 time zone, its MA+2. So normal from +/-17 to 20 MA time im online.
Who in that time gives Warps/Taxi service, or mechanic skilling fly?

Whats best for hunter to craft? I mean craft from my own loot, so i will use mainly my drop.

How to gain and what skills i will need to create custome pattern painted vehicle? Also what are the prices of this skills?
I know its longer answer. so thank you very much.

Is there some events made for central europe players? Made by land owners.

Thanks for now, and wish good gameplay

Pre skilling crafting

Hello,

before you start crafting i would advise you to pre-skill crafting via following opportunities.

- vehicle repair on mothership (service or offer from owners)
- monria daily crafting with explosive projectile I Blueprint (500 successfull crafts is 75 PEC engineering skill reward)
- get skill blueprint comprehension ( unlock at lvl 10 VSE i.e.)

You can get your crafting profession levels up with that in a while.

Before that is done, don't think about crafting unless you like to loose lots of peds.
Ofc you can craft how and whatever you like, but small blueprints should be prefered, like basic filter, epI, basic sensor and such likes.

What a hunter earns in loots is good for tailoring, some electronic comps (animal eye/muscle for conductors i think), textures from leathers which would suit with texturerising/colouring own made clothes (no fast skilling). MAybe also some whips like gartner, moccassin, habu but those are quite some peds per click.

Just for info, one click sleipnir mk1 L blueprint costs in TT value of materials 5,05 ped, gungir around same bit + or - in TT.

Greetings

Last edited:
adding to cosax's post

To custom paint & Texture requires a long progress in skills depending on the colour/texture required

Painting Orange or Light Blue are basic colours and shouldn't take long to be able to use, but colours like Black/White/Red different story

Similar with Textures, these do colour too but can be tweaked with paint on top. Punies like Carabok & Tab Tab are low skill textures, again higher mob then higher Skills needed.

LA events are mainly suited to European players, and some don't have time limits like BIG

Thanks for checking post and Hi.
I read lot about the game but still got some questions that i want to ask bigger part of community, not only ones i meet in game.

Is there some list of ship owners by time when they online?
I play in UTC+1 time zone, its MA+2. So normal from +/-17 to 20 MA time im online.
Who in that time gives Warps/Taxi service, or mechanic skilling fly?

There is no list that lists ship owners by when they are online. But as far as mothership repair skilling goes, most operate more or less 24/7 as pilots and crews come from all over the world so there is usually someone online. So if you get on one of those, you'll probably be able to skill anytime.

As far as warps/taxi service is concerned, the people who offer taxi service, both warp and regular, will advertise in the planet and space channels and you can compile your own contact list by taking notice of that.

Hello,

Just for info, one click sleipnir mk1 L blueprint costs in TT value of materials 5,05 ped, gungir around same bit + or - in TT.

Greetings

You will also need residue to bring the balance of the L item to full TT value.

TT in = TT out.

Added info

I forgot to mention that furniture craft, ie small/large plugs can be done with looted boards ;D
So thats maybe another branch not fully compliing to hunters loot but particular.

@ Jetman

well done adding :)

Whats best for hunter to craft? I mean craft from my own loot, so i will use mainly my drop.
Loots you can't sell at markup.
Another way of looking at it is, the lowest possible mu is 100%, therefore anything you paid only 100% for is a good thing to use up in crafting practice. And yes, this justifies explosive projectiles as their only material is from the TT. Maximize number of clicks (stay on lowest bp) and combine with Monria's crafting daily mission.
Stick to blueprints that show a high (67% or higher) success rate for your avatar. As stacks sell better than huge numbers of individual items, I prefer to stick to Component blueprints (although some Textures sell very well, such as Carabok or Tabtab).
I did most of my introductory crafting skilling years ago when the options were more limited. I used Simple I Conductors (animal muscle and eye oils). Today, I would select based on lowest market value of materials and highest difficulty of selling the materials a blueprint calls for. And mothership repair is a huge benefit at least until level 4 in your chosen crafting profession (the level where the first bunch of blueprints becomes efficient to click). And again, that Monrian daily is the best way to get beginning crafting skills.

Have a look at
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Blueprint
and
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=BlueprintMat
... compare "Cost/%" (cost of clicking that blueprint if you paid the going market value for the materials) and the market values of the product (less important, as you'll take a loss at first anyway - just go for max number of clicks and do the Monrian daily).

Enjoy.

You will also need residue to bring the balance of the L item to full TT value.

TT in = TT out.
I've found it wise to add at least as much TT value in residues as the TT value of materials I use. Residues increase the TT value of product successes, and the market value of residues is low.

I forgot to mention that furniture craft, ie small/large plugs can be done with looted boards ;D
So thats maybe another branch not fully compliing to hunters loot but particular.

@ Jetman

well done adding :)
Also Oiled Miluca Boards bp (Arkadia) uses up some absurdly common drops. There is an all-planets sibling of it, Composite Plank, but I don't know how efficient it is to click.

Back