Glitch? No Looting Skills After Killing Some Mobs?

Boo Who You

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Boo Who You
What's shakin!

Just wanted to reach out to the community and share what I noticed today while hunting Hogglos.

Upon killing a hogglo I noticed that I was not gaining any looter profession skills. Has anyone seen this with other mobs?

My guess is that it's a glitch and I have submitted a support ticket already. My big question though is if looter profession skills are not rewarded how is loot distributed on mobs that preset this error? Are you getting under/over paid?

**Update: After killing a handful more I noticed that some reward looter skills and some don't

Last edited:
You do not gain skills on every shot,

You also do not get looter skill every kill...

Seems logical to me :)

I doubt it is a bug... Otherwise pew pew ima shoot punys for tons of looter skill the upcoming year :handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun:

You do not gain skills on every shot,

You also do not get looter skill every kill...

Seems logical to me :)

I doubt it is a bug... Otherwise pew pew ima shoot punys for tons of looter skill the upcoming year :handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun:

That was my initial thought as well, however it seemed that a little skill was gained after each loot. It could have just been a fluke with the kills I happened to look at my skill gain. I don't often stare at my skill gain...it makes me sad sometimes how slow it is.

Sweet, the support case was closed super quick and to prevent any false info because because of my stupidity below is the response for reference.

"Hi Who,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that you will gain a looter profession skill every time when you kill a creature.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is as it should be.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

Back