price check some pets please

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Ancient Daikiba Strong lvl.25, Buff: Pet & Taming 20% (my oldest pet from the original taming days fwiw)

Atrox Sapphire lvl.22, Buff: Autoloot 5m, Pet & Taming 20%, ( I think I paid 3000 ped at lvl 7?)

Blonde Android lvl. 1, Buff: Pet and Taming 15%

Eudoracell lvl.33, Buff: Acceleration 18%, I got this as a lvl 1 iirc.

Lai Tung Pai lvl.4, Buff: Pet & Taming 15%

Mei Hua Quan lvl.3, Buff Pet & Taming 10%

Wiskers (black and white) lvl.1, Buff Pet and Taming 10%

Not sure on most but with the vixens they are fairly easy and common to tame, the brunette one is the more rare version

I'd suggest looking around at some shops. Most shop prices seem to be about 20-50% above what things are selling for in chat channels... and chat channel prices are probably slightly elevated by 3-25% above what most are willing to pay...

(if you have all chat channels open for a few days, or months do some searches through the chat logs for particular critters)

I suspect auctions for pets will be coming soon, but who knows. Same prediction was made by several last year that they'd be here by this time this year.

Also consider how much nutrio, time, etc. it took to get up levels.

I suspect if/when some decade the auction house is open for pets, and the compet trading thing is full swing pet prices are going to go in to some interesting places.

Blonde Android lvl. 1, Buff: Pet and Taming 15%

Lai Tung Pai lvl.4, Buff: Pet & Taming 15% 0.01-500sweat

Mei Hua Quan lvl.3, Buff Pet & Taming 10% 0.01-500sweat

Wiskers (black and white) lvl.1, Buff Pet and Taming 10%

These 4 are close to worthless, might be able to get 500sweat for them off a noob at icarus

Ancient Daikiba Strong lvl.25, Buff: Pet & Taming 20% (my oldest pet from the original taming days fwiw)

This SHOULD be worth a few 100ped, its a nigtmare to get it to this level (as im sure you know) but there are very few people who want it (a problem with most pets) so you could struggle to sell (see the resellers thread on here selling exa strong which eats less than daikiba for over a year with no luck :laugh: )

Atrox Sapphire lvl.22, Buff: Autoloot 5m, Pet & Taming 20%, ( I think I paid 3000 ped at lvl 7?)

This one i cant really price, id say 1kped minimum, like most things in entropia you can get more if you find the right person at the right time but depends on your patience

Eudoracell lvl.33, Buff: Acceleration 18%, I got this as a lvl 1 iirc.

Problem with all speed pets is rings do it better and cheaper not to mention starter pack armor/maze hammer/vehicles and now the enigma key reward is set to give everyone another 10% there really is no reason to sink infi nutrio into this buff, someone might want a cute wabbit but you wont get anywhere close to costs back on this imo.

I don't agree with the speed pet argument. A normal hunter has all his fingers already filled with rings, and usually you don't have a speed buff on your rings (unless you have a x-mas/easter/summer/unique ring).
So while a ring does the speed buff better, you are already wearing ares and the athenic.

Do remember though Spawn that the introduction of a 10% Accel buff jumpsuit as part of Enigma + accel capes from daily tokens (yes its a lot) have also had an effect on the devaluation of acceleration pets. That is unless MA increase the item cap so as not not make these types of items useless.

Back