WANTED: some disciples

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
100ped reward - WANTED: disciples

Hi

I have had several disciples who graduated, but not enough yet to unlock the profession.
Therefore I decided to give 100 ped to the first 3 ppl who graduate with me in april-may.

Feel free to apply :)

Last edited:
All you need to graduade is to do caly noob missions + 12 monria dailies. Each day on explo 1 will cost around 5ped - 60ped total. Just take your disciples to monria and pay for their losses and you will be done in 2 weeks tops.

go in icarus u will find some ppsl fast :p

bump

bump, vacancies

All you need to graduade is to do caly noob missions + 12 monria dailies. Each day on explo 1 will cost around 5ped - 60ped total. Just take your disciples to monria and pay for their losses and you will be done in 2 weeks tops.

well, yeah, effective.
But is that what Naomi wants to teach new players?
I'm very confident Naomi doesnt want that.

I thought that mentoring was more then just the mentor skill unlock (and the useless hunter ME gloves).

(unless of course it's for players like me who never did a graduation before :tongue2:)

well, yeah, effective.
But is that what Naomi wants to teach new players?
I'm very confident Naomi doesnt want that.

I thought that mentoring was more then just the mentor skill unlock (and the useless hunter ME gloves).

(unless of course it's for players like me who never did a graduation before :tongue2:)

I think you can do both. Let them graduate fast and then keep in touch and answer their questions. I also find it very counterproductive to mentor individual ppl. Most disciples I mentored quit before finishing or soon after. I find mentoring just wasting time in most cases. I did mentoring it the past only to unlock thule again and get rid of that annoying unachieved prof :tongue3: Better to contribute to pdf guide we have or write some nice detailed post about something on PCF.

How many disciples do we need to unlock this profession. I suspect it is the only one I havent unlocked as yet

Tbh it is a profession and needs dedication.
You are a mentor because you care and want to make sure a new players gets the best start they can have.
Op doesnt specify If this is the intention, so I wont judge there. But generally speaking, personal skillgain shouldnt be an incentive. You are a mentor because you want to help Others.

I've always been helping out, disciples or not.
Although I don't actively pursue finding disciples in game, I do like to help out where I can.
Some disciples quit game or did not graduate, and I'm probably missing 1 or 2 graduations for the unlock.

Mentor-ship is not my calling in game, I'm mainly a hunter. However one of the things I do in EU is unlocking stuff and getting access to every zone etc, for which u need special missions etc.
This is just one more thing on my bucket-list. And I'll be happy to support a SERIOUS disciple with some ped aid at the finish :)

have a nice day

Although I don't actively pursue finding disciples in game, I do like to help out where I can.
Some disciples quit game or did not graduate, and I'm probably missing 1 or 2 graduations for the unlock.

Mentor-ship is not my calling in game, I'm mainly a hunter. However one of the things I do in EU is unlocking stuff and getting access to every zone etc, for which u need special missions etc.
This is just one more thing on my bucket-list. And I'll be happy to support a SERIOUS disciple with some ped aid at the finish :)

have a nice day

That's good to hear.

have a nice day

Please send me a PM here. I don't need PED but a serious approach;)

i could kick my useless disciple Wizz and become disciple myself. Cant harm to collect some other mentorship armors. When loot is good it takes 2-3 days, if not a little longer...

Wizz i guess its time to team up and i show you how to kill and loot an animal BY HAND:laugh:

i would like to apply :)

Last edited:
People don't mentor for the rewards? I just love getting 15 pairs of Hunter Gloves Mentor Edition in storage :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back