Question: Healing impact on loot

So at your job, on every payday you find you've been shorted $15. This goes on for three months. One payday, you get your paycheck, shorted $15 of course, and then they hand you a check for $1.38. Would you call that a bonus?

well, that's a bit of a bad example.

Your boss owes you the money since you have a signed agreement.
MA doesnt owe you anything.

And everything extra they give you in loot (however bad your loot might be to begin with) is actually a bonus.

In the case of your example, apart from the money your boss owes you, the 1,38 is actually a bonus.
But when my boss would give me such a bonus, I'd punch him in the face and find myself a new job.

I work as healer so whats better for hunter that is going to hire my anananaso service
-better form a team party with me(bonus loot? when I fap his anus?)
-fap without party team ( no bonus loot for him? )

and if party we have to options to chose
-loter takes all
-team share
what is best for bonusos lootsos

I believe ppl mentioned here only solo hunter that shoot&heal !

cmon give some knowledge to ananas!:ahh:

Yes, I meant that you are compensated for your healing roughly to the same degree as you are for your ammo/weapon consumption (as MindArk has stated that healing/armor decay "costs 5% of what it used to", indicating that at least 95% is returned in loot).

This is your answer. I have been testing loot 2.0 fairly thoroughly lately (be on the lookout for a post with a full breakdown soon!)

I just checked on wikia " wizz" maturity lvl " punny" you just .....

Hi to all, will share some of my experience past few days.

I was skiling Paramedic self heal in the boreas the other day, i had like 5 to 6 mobs on me hiting me all the time, tool was VIVO S10.

After some time healing an hunter that was hunting near me agro 2 mobs and kill them, for my surprise the loot from the mobs where mine, he couldnt loot the mobs.

I now have tested this more then once and it´s the same, so what i get from this example is if i spend TT from healing tool on self heals and i have wasted more money then the ppl that comes to kill the mob, that mob is mine to loot it once it´s dead.

If someone can also test this would be nice to know.

Best regards,
Lumar

Hi to all, will share some of my experience past few days.

I was skiling Paramedic self heal in the boreas the other day, i had like 5 to 6 mobs on me hiting me all the time, tool was VIVO S10.

After some time healing an hunter that was hunting near me agro 2 mobs and kill them, for my surprise the loot from the mobs where mine, he couldnt loot the mobs.

I now have tested this more then once and it´s the same, so what i get from this example is if i spend TT from healing tool on self heals and i have wasted more money then the ppl that comes to kill the mob, that mob is mine to loot it once it´s dead.

If someone can also test this would be nice to know.

Best regards,
Lumar

Yep I'd say that is a good confirmation that healing costs are indeed compensated for - if you are healing while the mob is still alive - but what about if you kill the mob, loot it, and then heal... I believe that was the original question in the first post...

It should be easy to test. Take a team, hunter and healer. The hunter has low hp, the healer heal it up before the hunter starts to kill the mob. Hunter full hp kills the mob. If the healer gets the loot you have the proof. To be sure repeat.
Be sure the mob you will hit was not interacting with any player before.

Back