what's bad with crafting??

But good tips are nice to share :)

Ask kindly some decent and concise questions and you might get some tips , friendly and polite.
When you are done say thank you and move on.Anything else result in a behavior earlier presented.

Ask kindly some decent and concise questions and you might get some tips , friendly and polite.
When you are done say thank you and move on.Anything else result in a behavior earlier presented.

You are a sharp person and can cut through feases pies. I can apreciate that. But I believe you can be even better at it with more tact :) I bet you are one helluva likeable Person IRL and amazing at parties too :)

I always repeat to myself not to post again but when stupidity is spread I must come and punch them right in the jaw.
When you compare EP4 to uber hunt you are wrong at so many levels that I don't even know how to start bashing you.In my mind there's always the picture from American History X.
Ep4 is tt in tt out simply put , auto loss 100% guaranteed doesn't matter how much you turnover and if you hit ath or anything else.lets just say you have a tag in your forehead saying loser when you keep clicking it.

And you need clout around back of the head. He was just saying just because you see a player get big hofs while killing big mobs, dose not mean that the player is going to be up on his ped card. That was only comparison he was making between ep4 and ubur hunting. So maybe repeat "not to post again, if i do read what that person said carefully!"

And you need clout around back of the head. He was just saying just because you see a player get big hofs while killing big mobs, dose not mean that the player is going to be up on his ped card. That was only comparison he was making between ep4 and ubur hunting. So maybe repeat "not to post again, if i do read what that person said carefully!"

Same goes for amped mining and high end mobs, you can hit really much globals and even HoFs and UBERs and still have a huge loss at the end.

I read exactly what the person just said and its complete bullshit.If reading abilities fail you please ask me and I will gladly do a drawing for you.

Ep4 is tt in tt out simply put , auto loss 100% guaranteed doesn't matter how much you turnover and if you hit ath or anything else.lets just say you have a tag in your forehead saying loser when you keep clicking it.

i kinda have to disagree, the other week residue was at 103.5% MU and EP at 110% , easy profit, when returns aren't too bad. Even i've crafted EP that week :D

I read exactly what the person just said and its complete bullshit.If reading abilities fail you please ask me and I will gladly do a drawing for you.

You did not!

You bolded the last part of my sentence, but you better bolded the midle part: YOU CAN HIT A LOT GLOBALS and still have a huge loss.

Or do you really want to tell me that you can get a crap eco gun with bad efficency go for Feffox Stalkers all day and have break even at the end of the day simply because you hit a lot globals ???

I doubt that!

The point of my post was, GLOBALS SAY NOTHING, you obviously dont get it.

I start losing respect, you are just arogant and want to bash everyones post who doesn´t play your style, without even properly reading it, just picked a part you dont like and start bashing about it, totally out of context!

Well I definately dont play your style, nor will I play your style anytime in future, but hell why should I?
My style works, I am in profit the long run and I have fun, where the last part (fun) is the most important one for me.

Edit Sidenote:
I didn´t even say UBER hunting, just said hunting high end mobs, as there is a difference between UBER hunting and hunting high end mobs, from my side of view aswell.

Last edited:
I have tried 30+ PED/click crafts, and yes its a damn gamble

Yeah, 28 PED craft, 5 PED MU for mats per craft, 15 PED sales MU and it goes like this (rounded, will be updated):

14 PED, 12 PED , fail, 12 PED , 7 PED, 14 PED, 32 PED, 12 PED, fail, 31 PED, 14 PED, 12 PED , 14 PED, fail, 14 PED, 6 PED, 22 PED , 25 PED, 31 PED, 15 PED, 22 PED , fail, 13 PED, 28 PED, 15 PED, 26 PED, 13 PED, fail

TT-return: ~52% (+- 2%)
Success rate: ~14%

FlipTable.jpg

Last edited:
As shown in the post above, sometimes items aren't worthwhile crafting, not because of lacks of MU on them, but because crafting is pretty badly designed and too volatile atm ...

As shown in the post above, sometimes items aren't worthwhile crafting, not because of lacks of MU on them, but because crafting is pretty badly designed and too volatile atm ...

thats why you dont click 30 clicks , i prefer longer and safer runs

you dont have budget ? bad luck , my last big run was 97 ped per click x 95 it started awful but i still ended with 37-38%

you dont have budget ? bad luck , my last big run was 97 ped per click x 95 it started awful but i still ended with 37-38%

I do have the budget, but i don't do those bigger runs, it would just be even more loss...
Anyway, it should get changed... bring min-max closer together.... preferbly to the way it was before they fucked it up with their loot 2.0...

Totally agree on UL BPs, but it may be a problem to gather enough L BPs for specific items to do a long craft on them.

I often have less than 100 click runs on L BPs, sometimes it works well but often its complete shit.
The less clicks you have on L BPs the higher the volatility, and it can really hurt.

Totally agree on UL BPs, but it may be a problem to gather enough L BPs for specific items to do a long craft on them.

I often have less than 100 click runs on L BPs, sometimes it works well but often its complete shit.
The less clicks you have on L BPs the higher the volatility, and it can really hurt.

that, and for some crafts it's not easy to get materials, like the one i shared there, gathering mats for 100 clicks would take several months. So waiting a few months to get the mats for 100 click-run would be missing out on sales during those months. And even if doing 100 click run, there's still quite a high risk that it ends badly. Then there's lots of ped unused bound to the mats & crafted items in storage, which is bad bankroll management.

It's just not good to wait that long.
What determines if it's worthwhile crafting should be MU input vs. MU output, not if you can gather mats for 100+ clicks...

So doing something about the short term volatility would help to revive some crafts and getting MUs on more hunted/mined ressources.

I also still don't get why so many 90% return near successes had to be nerfed to 25% & 50% near successes, was that to intentionally kill some crafts and MU of hunted/mined materials?

Last edited:
I do have the budget, but i don't do those bigger runs, it would just be even more loss...
Anyway, it should get changed... bring min-max closer together.... preferbly to the way it was before they fucked it up with their loot 2.0...

so once again you dont have budget stop crafting till you get the money

this is how the game works since 2004 , nothing changed , budget and then generating markup is the key

ez game

so once again you dont have budget stop crafting till you get the money

this is how the game works since 2004 , nothing changed , budget and then generating markup is the key

ez game

troll........ even 1000 clicks can be pretty bad... seen it yesterday... even 100000 clicks can be low return without any upswing happening... even 400000 clicks can happen at ~90% return....
so what budget do you suggest? 10.000.000 Million ped? Then we're at what many people complain about, that Entropia is only a game for people who can depo 6-digit of dollars...

Btw, give me an answer why in your opinion the runs should be as bad as 80% return in 4000 clicks.... what's the point of that low return other than driving players away from crafting?

just raise the min-return to 90% , problem solved, far more crafting done.

troll........ even 1000 clicks can be pretty bad... seen it yesterday... even 100000 clicks can be low return without any upswing happening... even 400000 clicks can happen at ~90% return....
so what budget do you suggest? 10.000.000 Million ped? Then we're at what many people complain about, that Entropia is only a game for people who can depo 6-digit of dollars...

Btw, give me an answer why in your opinion the runs should be as bad as 80% return in 4000 clicks.... what's the point of that low return other than driving players away from crafting?

just raise the min-return to 90% , problem solved, far more crafting done.

yes return should be 80% sometimes , thats why you have budget till the multi hits you

troll........

Ahhh the classic, someone disagrees with me so they are a troll reaction.

Very mature.

(I actually have your posts hidden, and viewed that one, quickly remembering why i put you on hidden, :cool: )

Rgds

Ace

yes return should be 80% sometimes , thats why you have budget till the multi hits you

Sometimes would be somewhat okay... but why does it have to be 165 out of 180 days? that's not sometimes....

Last edited:
Ahhh the classic, someone disagrees with me so they are a troll reaction.

Very mature.

(I actually have your posts hidden, and viewed that one, quickly remembering why i put you on hidden, :cool: )

Rgds

Ace

Me: why does it have to be that bad when doing 1-4k clicks? do something about that.
Alina: get bankroll to do 1 million clicks (or whatever amount she has in mind)

totally offtopic trolling by Alina...

totally offtopic trolling by Alina...

I's very on topic, and from a player that doesn't think of himself as a crafter. But guess what's the problem here...
Expecting 96% tt return every 100 clicks is really silly. Understand once and for all that cycles don't work like that otherwise they would be too predictable and it's exactly what the game ties not to be at this moment. Be THANKFUL people figured it out before. Be smart and use their experience and to do the right thing from the start.
Telling people (that have lots of experience and try to teach you) that they are trolls because you can't learn is really being the troll here...

Stoica (rarely sharing the good stuff) trying to comfort Alukat:
who-hurt-you-c-my-own-expectations-welp-55599662.png

I's very on topic, and from a player that doesn't think of himself as a crafter

yes, that's the problem... messi, you, Alina are hunters not crafters.... gz to your rextelum hunting global Alina... yet you think the crafting would just be like hunting, but those are worlds apart...

Expecting 96% tt return every 100 clicks is really silly.

ofc you have to troll now.... i haven't claimed anywhere that i want 96% return every 100 clicks...

100 clicks the min-return should be raised from 66% return to 85% and success rate should be stabilized.
1000 clicks the min-return should be raised from 80% return to 90%.
4000 clicks the min-return should be raised from 80% return to 93%.
after that, don't care if it takes another 150k clicks to actually make the jump from 93% return to 95% return...

yet you think the crafting would just be like hunting, but those are worlds apart...

The basic principle is the same on all 3 professions.
The problem is you think they should change it your way because you refuse to accept their way. It's a common shitty approach I see especially these days when random individuals think their way is better than the creators' way and demanding a change because of that....
You will never learn, you will never change as you will never be a crafter and alina was a better crafter before he actually started crafting, you may actually take some advantage on that and ask him nicely if he would mentor you :rolleyes:

Edit: Why I think alina is a better crafter - check the globals, he's crafting what's in the highest demand and never bitches about tt return. And this avatar started at the oil rig, he's not depositing just to craft tables, get a hint.

The basic principle is the same on all 3 professions.

That just shows how little you know. Hunting you get plenty of bonus-shrapnell and many small multipliers, you get neither on crafting, just regular successes... :rolleyes:

That just shows how little you know. Hunting you get plenty of bonus-shrapnell and many small multipliers, you get neither on crafting, just regular successes... :eyeroll:

It's the same thing and it seems I know a lot more about crafting than you do. In crafting long term tt return is 93% while on hunting you have professions and efficiency to increase that, over medium amount of activity/peds/turnover/time .... In crafting you understand that figure and go with markup on things your wallet affoards to click. Ignore TT return.
Stop being a beggar and ask for free money, OK? Go work for them!

It's the same thing and it seems I know a lot more about crafting than you do. In crafting long term tt return is 93% while on hunting you have professions and efficiency to increase that, over medium amount of activity/peds/turnover/time .... In crafting you understand that figure and go with markup on things your wallet affoards to click. Ignore TT return.
Stop being a beggar and ask for free money, OK? Go work for them!

and here we are back at offtopic ad hominem trolling... MU is perfectly fine. But what good is 120% MU doing you when you get 80% return, exactly, not much, it's still loss even with the good MU :rolleyes:

Last edited:
oh and btw, none of you have given an answer yet why the min-return has to be that low.

oh and btw, none of you have given an answer yet why the min-return has to be that low.

Exactly that's your problem, you invented that thing and you want it to be a certain number. cycles are bigger than what you want them to be, as I explained a few posts back. There are very bad runs in hunting too, you just go through them and focus on what actually matters: MU.

Somewhat high looter and efficiency, very high turnover, getting 80% too at times.
pRSLxQ9.png

The temporary tt return doesn't matter at all, find your way out of this irrelevant aspect.

Exactly that's your problem, you invented that thing and you want it to be a certain number. cycles are bigger than what you want them to be, as I explained a few posts back. There are very bad runs in hunting too, you just go through them and focus on what actually matters: MU.

Somewhat high looter and efficiency, very high turnover, getting 80% too at times.
pRSLxQ9.png

The temporary tt return doesn't matter at all, find your way out of this irrelevant aspect.

The long term return on crafting, about up to 400k clicks, is about 90% return.
The very long term return on crafting is 95% tt-return, but that may take about 500k clicks.

there may 165 out of 180 days being 80% tt-return. Where you have your 96-120% return hunts there are just 90-95% return crafting runs. Like i've said, crafting and hunting are worlds apart.

The long term return on crafting, about up to 400k clicks, is about 90% return.
The very long term return on crafting is 95% tt-return, but that may take about 500k clicks.

there may 165 out of 180 days being 80% tt-return. Where you have your 96-120% return hunts there are just 90-95% return crafting runs. Like i've said, crafting and hunting are worlds apart.

For fucks sake, stop pulling random nonrelevant numbers out of your ass pls. You are no crafter nor will you ever be just spreading made up assumptions from 20 clicks runs (or god forbid 100+ clicks run) that u project into 400k clicks into future lulz. Even those who havent done a single click in craft sometimes have more knowledge about craft than u do and that says something. :wise:

For fucks sake, stop pulling random nonrelevant numbers out of your ass pls.

that's what the tracking of 500+k clicks showed.... ffs just stop working with false assumptions...

Back