what's bad with crafting??

And what will MA do to fix crafting...

Add a crafting loot skill and profession :D

Last weeks nallo ceiling lamp run: 500 clicks - 82,16% return (i think i had a global in that one)

Today, run#1 , 2 times 25 multipliers: 564 clicks - 82,65% return
kbi2b3q3.jpg

Today run#2 , no multipliers: 375 clicks - 73,45% return
bbbidtnw.jpg

MA, why don't you just rename the crafting terminal to: "better buy materials for 100% and sell the crafted item for 200+%, otherwise it's gonna be a sinkhole for money" or "the thing that is gonna take a large portion of your money"?
That would at least be honest and a fair warning...

Last edited:
Last weeks nallo ceiling lamp run: 500 clicks - 82,16% return (i think i had a global in that one)

kbi2b3q3.jpg

bbbidtnw.jpg

MA, why don't you just rename the crafting terminal to: "better buy materials for 100% and sell the crafted item for 200+%, otherwise it's gonna be a sinkhole for money" or "the thing that is gonna take a large portion of your money"?

lol at that QR and u are wondering why such returns... rofl

seems sunday to monday night is better, also for mining :)
:wise: And hunting....

I'm way out of my depth here re: crafting but I've also had a less than thrilling experience with it and would love to see improvement.

kbi2b3q3.jpg

bbbidtnw.jpg

Nailed it, except I've done fine on lowbie bp's with at least a +30% (+40% to be safe) differential between materials and produce.

Last edited:
I even get such results with QR 100 BP.... so it's not due to QR...

And yet you still keep coming here to tell us how much pain you've inflicted on yourself by continuing to craft despite all of your posts about how terrible it is.

I mean if it was me I would just not do it.

And yet you still keep coming here to tell us how much pain you've inflicted on yourself by continuing to craft despite all of your posts about how terrible it is.

I've already reduced my crafting from daylie to once a week or two to see if anything has changed D:
5 months later, nothing has gotten better, not even with the changes after MA stating they did want to adress the issues D:

Nailed it, except I've done fine on lowbie bp's with at least a +30% (+40% to be safe) differential between materials and produce.

Yeah, materials is a whole other story than items.
Examples:
On Material: 1 PED success on a 50 pec click craft, then you get 140% MU for the entire success.
On Limited Item: 1 PED TT success with 50 pec click craft, then you get 140% for the first 50 pec and the remaining 50 pec are only worth 101% (because it's basically residue).
On UL item: 1 PED TT success with 50 pec click craft, then you get the MU for the first 50 pec, the rest is worth 100% (because basically repair terminal value).

That's by the way the reason to never craft L and UL items on condition :D

There's quite a difference in MU needed between materials and gear, furniture etc.

Last edited:
also, when you craft items, you need to craft few items of each kind to have a variety and sell them in auction faster (usually i sell one item of each kind and my auction is always full and then i replace the items i sold with other same kind item), not crafting the same item 100 times and then wait for a year to sell em all.

yeah, a "must do 10000 clicks runs to get good returns"-design is quite punishing for people who craft based on demand.
Do that on an item that sells once per months, have fun spending the next 278 years selling them....
Such a design is just a killer for crafting low-demand items.

With that said, if crafting high variety of items based on demand, even having to do small click runs on each item, shouldn't be punished by bad returns....

Well, i hope MA solved that issue with their latest changes.

Edit: and with so many people constantly droping MUs for no reason, it's not a good idea to craft for years in advance anyway

Last edited:
Yeah, materials is a whole other story than items.
Examples:
On Material: 1 PED success on a 50 pec click craft, then you get 140% MU for the entire success.
On Limited Item: 1 PED TT success with 50 pec click craft, then you get 140% for the first 50 pec and the remaining 50 pec are only worth 101% (because it's basically residue).
On UL item: 1 PED TT success with 50 pec click craft, then you get the MU for the first 50 pec, the rest is worth 100% (because basically repair terminal value).

That's by the way the reason to never craft L and UL items on condition :D

There's quite a difference in MU needed between materials and gear, furniture etc.
It's mostly residues with materials too, or so it seems

right, on bigger multipliers only a small potion is actually crafted component but most is either gem or residue.
So then as in hunting, we need loot quality, not globals

So then as in hunting, we need loot quality, not globals

Quality doesn´t help if a run goes bad.

Today I have had a craft that normally is break even or profit for me after MUs, but when total TT return is just 59% the 175% MU on the product don´t help anymore :)

With 80% TT output it would have been a good run (profit after MU)

I did 700 clicks on QR 86 BP 2 days ago, 78% return... and that's happening quite often even with max QR....

How are we crafters supposed to pay hunters/miners good MU, when we constantly have to face crap like that? :scratch2:
Well, it's a zero sum game. Everybody wants MU, but if both sides are paying high MU, they just end up cancelling each other out. In other words, somebody has to lose for the other side to win.

In overall state yes
but here comes magic , smart peoples can succed and dumb peoples feed system
its reward to play smart

And i read somewhere mindark dont control markups....
Please... mindark dont control quantity ore/emt/items drop
if mindark reduce 5% hitrate from gazz like they did (2week ago) prices going up not because consume is increase
because supply is down and its effect all others stuffs as well and finaly yes mindark control markup
and control as well average markup from you loot they did maths to make near impossible to win

My friendly opinion, he is doing to show what is real and wrong here.
He probably can stop anytime, but he keep going, hoping things will changed better.

Players can comment all their ROR 70%-99% rate of return. What is important here is your own rate of return.
My hunting and mining ROR are still below average 70% and crafting below average 60%.

And I am still contributing all the time, includes events. Should I stop?

My friendly opinion, he is doing to show what is real and wrong here.
He probably can stop anytime, but he keep going, hoping things will changed better.

Players can comment all their ROR 70%-99% rate of return. What is important here is your own rate of return.
My hunting and mining ROR are still below average 70% and crafting below average 60%.

And I am still contributing all the time, includes events. Should I stop?

Depends!

If you enjoy what you do, and the loss (price you pay for entertainment) is ok for you, there is no reason to stop.

If the loss hurts you, and you think its way to much for the entertainment you get for it, you should stop or at least change something in your playstyle to lower the losses.

For some people its totally acceptable to pay $100 a day for their entertainmaint, for others this is simply impossible.

One thing many people forget about when talking about EU.
Its a game you should have fun playing, if there is no more fun, stop it.

If you play at your budget and consider every $ deposited as acceptable payment for your entertainment, then there is no reason to complain about returns.

If regular deposits are above acceptable payment for the entertainment, then you should consult proffessional help, as you have a problem with addiction. Gambling addiction is a serious problem!

Depends!

If you enjoy what you do, and the loss (price you pay for entertainment) is ok for you, there is no reason to stop.

If the loss hurts you, and you think its way to much for the entertainment you get for it, you should stop or at least change something in your playstyle to lower the losses.

For some people its totally acceptable to pay $100 a day for their entertainmaint, for others this is simply impossible.

One thing many people forget about when talking about EU.
Its a game you should have fun playing, if there is no more fun, stop it.

If you play at your budget and consider every $ deposited as acceptable payment for your entertainment, then there is no reason to complain about returns.

If regular deposits are above acceptable payment for the entertainment, then you should consult proffessional help, as you have a problem with addiction. Gambling addiction is a serious problem!

Thanks for your educational reply.

And that's how this RCE will collapse, if they do the way, like the way you replying here.

~1.5k clicks ~80% TT-return.... and i was thinking that shit would be finally over....

crafting returns at least for me seem to be at an all time low right now (based on my dailies and my 150 ped loss on 500 simple I conductors)

crafting returns at least for me seem to be at an all time low right now (based on my dailies and my 150 ped loss on 500 simple I conductors)

yeah, given that the constantly only 80-85% return times may be back, the same shit we had from december to april or so, it may just be better to shut down all crafting before a couple thousand ped are lost...

Since april 28 2018 (start of new craft system):
TT spent 870912.2656
TT bck 822498.5026
TT% 94.44102869

Since april 28 2018 (start of new craft system):
TT spent 870912.2656
TT bck 822498.5026
TT% 94.44102869

gz, untill yesterday i was at 95+% thanks to the hell mining globals/hofs. So pretty solid 95% return over 2,5 months, but i won't let myself get fooled by it, seen it in december that it may be good return for quite some time and then will be a massive loss in a short frame of time.

Last edited:
gz, untill yesterday i was at 95+% thanks to the hell mining globals/hofs. So pretty solid 95% return over 2,5 months, but i won't let myself get fooled by it, seen it in december that it may be good return for quite some time and then will be a massive loss in a short frame of time.

In that case if 900k peds turnover sample not enough, heres my restults from old system from 2017 may:
TT spent TT bck TT%
3326556.987 3069909.669 0.9228489638

In that case if 900k peds turnover sample not enough, heres my restults from old system from 2017 may:
TT spent TT bck TT%
3326556.987 3069909.669 0.9228489638

how many clicks? And how does that solve my issue that the next 50k ped turnover may just be 80% return and that this would suck a lot and is not fun at all? Why can't MA just make it, 1k clicks give a minimum return of 90%? why can't they go back to 45% of the multipliers are times 10, 45% are times 40 and the other multipliers share the remaining 10%?

Last edited:
how many clicks? And how does that solve my issue that the next 50k ped turnover may just be 80% return and that this would suck a lot and is not fun at all? Why can't MA just make it, 1k clicks give a minimum return of 90%? why can't they go back to 45% of the multipliers are times 10, 45% are times 40 and the other multipliers share the remaining 10%?

Million plus clicks. From at least 1k clicks runs i never had 80 or sub 80% ret, maybe im a chosen one :D

Million plus clicks. From at least 1k clicks runs i never had 80 or sub 80% ret, maybe im a chosen one :D

maybe you are indeed that lucky to never see the worst way it may turn out :D
btw, do you mind answering the other 3 questions as well? :D

Last edited:
because i don't know if devs are reading the other parts of the forum too, posting it here again:

Since crafting has been pretty bad for the past 2 weeks, i though it should be finally better (crafted in this order):
4420 clicks standard damper (0.07 ped/click): 77,67% return
43 clicks armor defense enhancer I (1.9ped/click): 90,33% return
591 clicks chair frame (1.31ped/click): 81,45% return
305 clicks nallo ceiling lamp (1.24ped/click): 87,33% return

Seriously Mindark? Does it really have to be that low return?:mad:

because i don't know if devs are reading the other parts of the forum too, posting it here again:

Since crafting has been pretty bad for the past 2 weeks, i though it should be finally better (crafted in this order):
4420 clicks standard damper (0.07 ped/click): 77,67% return
43 clicks armor defense enhancer I (1.9ped/click): 90,33% return
591 clicks chair frame (1.31ped/click): 81,45% return
305 clicks nallo ceiling lamp (1.24ped/click): 87,33% return

Seriously Mindark? Does it really have to be that low return?:mad:

Crafting does have by far the worst TT returns of any profession. There's no information here about success rates or totals with MV/MU.

Standard Damper Week MV: N/A No sales in this all the way to decade. Skilling this?

Armor Defense Enhancer I Week MV: 174.74%

Chair Frame Week MV: 110.53%

Nallo Ceiling Lamp Week MV: + 2.75

How would returns stack up if you calculate sales at MV?

Back