Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that's what the tracking of 500+k clicks showed.... ffs just stop working with false assumptions...
    Interesting, show us those numbers? cause u always throwing around those 20 clicks results
    And if u did that 500k clicks, u have 95% return as u claim then what is ur problem?
    Im really curious since what u said to Smilgs about higher mat consumption per item crafted in new system is pure nonsense as i proved it with TRACKED number (which u rejected).

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    Interesting, show us those numbers? cause u always throwing around those 20 clicks results
    And if u did that 500k clicks, u have 95% return as u claim then what is ur problem?
    you know the problems, I've stated them here several times.

at 390k clicks that was still 90%, after that came 4 times 1000 multipliers and a couple times 500 multis in quite a cluster, now it goes back down to 90%...

Im really curious since what u said to Smilgs about higher mat consumption per item crafted in new system is pure nonsense as i proved it with TRACKED number (which u rejected).
    No, you just picked a single material from a craft that has 4 different materials. That's called cherry picking. i'm 100% certain your survey probe or lyst consumption has increased by more than the alt consumption has decreased, now with all those ~50% return near successes around.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    No, you just picked a single material from a craft that has 4 different materials. That's called cherry picking. i'm 100% certain your survey probe or lyst consumption has increased by more than the alt consumption has decreased, now with all those 50% return near successes around.
    So u say MA cherry picked alt consumption and didnt write a single algorithm that changed everything at once ? right, here are results:
    lyst 6.11 old 5.14 in new and i refuse do any more math since i could post results for every bp u still wouldnt believe

So u say MA cherry picked alt consumption and didnt write a single algorithm that changed everything at once ? right, here are results:
    lyst 6.11 old 5.14 in new and i refuse do any more math since i could post results for every bp u still wouldnt believe
    now you are just cherry picking the lyst.

Before the changes most near successes were about 90% return, that's about 10% material loss... now many of those have been replaced by ~50% return near successes, that's about 50% material loss and you in all seriously claim the material consumption would have gone down.. i don't even...

It's mathematically impossible that the material consumption goes down when you lose up to 5 times as many mats on a large potion of near successes...

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    now you are just cherry picking the lyst.

Before the changes most near successes were about 90% return, that's about 10% material loss... now many of those have been replaced by ~50% return near successes, that's about 50% material loss and you in all seriously claim the material consumption would have gone down.. i don't even...

It's mathematically impossible that the material consumption goes down when you lose up to 5 times as many mats on a large potion of near successes...
    Just as i said I could post all ingredient for D-class then u would just i cherry pick D crafting etc... endless circle of stupidity Gl with ur "crafting". Im sure MA did the changes by hand on every bp and on every ingredient

7. 05-21-2019, 19:35
    Reason
    Rule 2.2 - Insults/Flaming, 3.2 - Off Topic

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    What is with all those fucking trolls here in the forum -.-
    Has the forum moderation left the forum?
    Yes pls, Alukat is trolling crafters

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    The long term return on crafting, about up to 400k clicks, is about 90% return.
    The very long term return on crafting is 95% tt-return, but that may take about 500k clicks.
    In that case you should not bother doing the first 400k clicks, and just do the last 100k instead. 115% return, huge profitz!

100 clicks the min-return should be raised from 66% return to 85% and success rate should be stabilized.
    1000 clicks the min-return should be raised from 80% return to 90%.
    4000 clicks the min-return should be raised from 80% return to 93%.
    after that, don't care if it takes another 150k clicks to actually make the jump from 93% return to 95% return...

What determines if it's worthwhile crafting should be MU input vs. MU output, not if you can gather mats for 100+ or even 1000+ clicks... change the 50% return near successes into 90% return near successes, remove the overshooting on every success.

bump....
    Last edited by Alukat123; 05-26-2019 at 13:17.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    100 clicks the min-return should be raised from 66% return to 85% and success rate should be stabilized.
    1000 clicks the min-return should be raised from 80% return to 90%.
    4000 clicks the min-return should be raised from 80% return to 93%.
    after that, don't care if it takes another 150k clicks to actually make the jump from 93% return to 95% return...

What determines if it's worthwhile crafting should be MU input vs. MU output, not if you can gather mats for 100+ or even 1000+ clicks... change the 50% return near successes into 90% return near successes, remove the overshooting on every success.

bump....
    Perfect description of the shittiest system, if would be that easily predictable, JUST so you can afford crafting chairs and tables.
    Stabilizing after 100 clicks? Dude, quit the craft go minecraft.

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast