PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 242
  1. #11
    Prowler
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Greece
    Avatar
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Posts
    1,491
    Images
    154
    more screens..

    MA need to consider changing the success rate when crafting L items..

  2. #12
    Old Alpha Darth Revan's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Posts
    920
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ntelinatsos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MA need to consider changing the success rate when crafting L items..
    You need to stop doing small runs and expecting a good result on an UL Blueprint.

  3. #13
    Alpha Skorp's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Nighty Skorp Shadow
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    675
    Images
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to stop doing small runs and expecting a good result on an UL Blueprint.
    This! Stop it with that low qr BP
    And maybe you should also post the pics with 50%+ COS after 10 clicks. (there are allways to sides on the long run)

    But yeah, it sucks specially if you use expensive (L) BPs, where it is harder to collect a good ammount of clicks.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to stop doing small runs and expecting a good result on an UL Blueprint.
    it's just that in loot 1.0 & loot 2.0 skill used to determine your success rate and that you could expect ~33% success rate when you're maxed out, like the OP is.
    QR determined your failrate.
    So by the old system it should have produced ~12 successes and due to low QR ~5 fails in the 37 clicks.
    This was okay, it kept investing in QR increases quite attractive.

    In the current state, 5-10% success even with maxed out skill, it's just no longer attractive to invest into new BPs, especially in those which are more expensive to click.

  5. #15
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Avatar
    Elissia Eli Talor
    Posts
    1,246
    Images
    66
    While I do agree that success rate is borked (I used to make armatrix and got damn fed up with it), you have to realize that when you use a ul bp and you post tiny runs like that, you're going to get flamed.

    Store for a longer run, do a long run and post your results, that will be much more helpful.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While I do agree that success rate is borked (I used to make armatrix and got damn fed up with it), you have to realize that when you use a ul bp and you post tiny runs like that, you're going to get flamed.

    Store for a longer run, do a long run and post your results, that will be much more helpful.
    store for a longer run, as in 10k clicks (because you're even getting flamed at 2k click runs), takes ~110k PED in materials for clicking along with about 500k PED residue.... btw, 50 20 click runs are 1k clicks as well and should be no different to doing 1k clicks in a row...
    Last edited by Alukat123; 04-16-2018 at 18:17.

  7. #17
    Prowler
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Greece
    Avatar
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Posts
    1,491
    Images
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to stop doing small runs and expecting a good result on an UL Blueprint.
    i don't except a good result, i except a normal result.
    I have res for 3-4 amps and that's what i need for one mining run, so, having matterials for like 12 clicks is enough i guess to get at least 3 amps (considering, that with the matterials from near success, i'll do about 16-18 clicks). but when you does ~18 clicks and you get only one amp and then you don't have peds to buy more matterials, that's sucks. and as you see in the screens, that didn't happen just once, happened many times in many bps too. Imagine having this shitty success rate trying to craft warp drives (mu on matterials cost like 120ped for each click). or when you get 3 clicks boosted very rare bp and you get one near success and two failures..

    MA need to do something about that

    also, when you craft items, you need to craft few items of each kind to have a variety and sell them in auction faster (usually i sell one item of each kind and my auction is always full and then i replace the items i sold with other same kind item), not crafting the same item 100 times and then wait for a year to sell em all.

    also about the low qr bp, tell me the magic to make it 100 qr and i'll make it.. someone have to increase the qr of these bps, they don't magically go to 100qr by theirselves..

    MA need to change the crafting system. As i mentioned in the panel of my thread, they need to increase the success rate when crafting items to 45-50% and when i say success rate i don't inlcude the fail near success clicks

  8. #18
    Prowler
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Greece
    Avatar
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Posts
    1,491
    Images
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While I do agree that success rate is borked (I used to make armatrix and got damn fed up with it), you have to realize that when you use a ul bp and you post tiny runs like that, you're going to get flamed.

    Store for a longer run, do a long run and post your results, that will be much more helpful.
    as i mentioned in my thread, the problem on crafting is not when crafting matterials but when crafting items. i said that they need to increase the success rate when crafting items, not when crafting matterials, i don't complain about the success rate when crafting simple i conds/ plastic springs, or gizmo comps for example, but when you want to craft items, you need to have higher success rate than when you craft matterials.

    also, to all the players that told me to do more clicks.. did you really ever crafted any item?? and i don't mean items that we sell to tt, like some guns that we craft only to burn our mining resources and get some crafting skills and maybe rare L bps too, but i speak for items that you need maybe 50-100ped residue for each click.. how many clicks you think is ok to craft in these items? 100 click? considering doing 100 clicks with 33% success rate on an item with 100ped tt, that mean you need at about 3k ped metal res, also some more thousands peds for the matterials.

    so, you think that success rate when crafting items (not matterials) is ok or they need to increase it?? that's the question..
    Last edited by ntelinatsos; 04-16-2018 at 18:18.

  9. #19
    Old Alpha Darth Revan's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Posts
    920
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ntelinatsos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i don't except a good result, i except a normal result.
    I have res for 3-4 amps and that's what i need for one mining run, so, having matterials for like 12 clicks is enough
    ......
    also about the low qr bp, tell me the magic to make it 100 qr and i'll make it.. someone have to increase the qr of these bps, they don't magically go to 100qr by theirselves..
    There is no magic formula, if you want that to be 100QR, then you need to click it around 24000 times on quantity.

    If you have enough mats for only 12 clicks, then you should not be doing this BP....seriously.
    You could click this BP 5 times and get all success....what would you say then? nothing , you would keep quiet.
    Go save up enough mats to click this 500 times in one run, then see what the % is....guaranteed it will not be 5.3% on quantity. Otherwise you might as well just buy the amp from someone else at MU, your just throwing PED away at this rate.

    Yes crafting does need to change, I'm fully for that, but you complaining about clicking a BP less than 20 times and think that it should be changed based on that is silly, plain and simple. This game has never been about the small runs...everything has always been about the long game.

    Bankroll has always been important in this game, when hunting you do not go out with the ability to only kill 20 mobs and expect to last long. You do not go out mining expecting to be able to sell your loot on 20 drops. Why you seem to think crafting is any different is beyond me.

  10. #20
    Alpha Skorp's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Nighty Skorp Shadow
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    675
    Images
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by ntelinatsos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    also, to all the players that told me to do more clicks.. did you really ever crafted any item??
    Yeah, did quite a bit. Mostly lvl. 5 amps.

    Quote Originally Posted by ntelinatsos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have res for 3-4 amps and that's what i need for one mining run, so, having matterials for like 12 clicks is enough i guess to get at least 3 amps
    Thats why I told:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And maybe you should also post the pics with 50%+ COS after 10 clicks. (there are allways to sides on the long run)
    I am pretty sure that if you have only residue for 3-4 amps that you might also have 50%+ COS or even the first 3 clicks are all success.
    I for example donīt craft lvl. 5 amps (100 qr BP) with less then 200 clicks, which of course need a bit of a bankroll. And I also do see the same things like in your screenshot with maybe one success in the whole window, but then again I also see a lot of success in a row. So in the long run it evens out for me.
    The big frustrating problem could be the expensive (L) bps. Where are the Tokens that can increase our COS to 100%.

    But in the end like someone mentioned before it shouldnīt matter (no clue if it does) in the long run, if someone is doing 10 x 20 attempts vs. someone with 1 x 200. However I prefer to do the longer runs.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook