what's bad with crafting??

Their statement "loot 2.0 was hunting only" unfortunately is definately false.

My brain hurts right now.
They had hundreds of posts.I did not refer to 2.0 only posts I refer to all their posts since 2002.I study basic fundamentals and history of the game not just what I like and/or what's recent.
" unfortunately is definately false." I don't even know what that means.That simple post gave people so many headaches and there are so many variations of it that I don't want to go into it.Literally everyone have their own interpretation which is clearly obvious far from what developer is saying which once again its far away from other profession in this game.

My brain hurts right now.
They had hundreds of posts.I did not refer to 2.0 only posts I refer to all their posts since 2002.I study basic fundamentals and history of the game not just what I like and/or what's recent.
" unfortunately is definately false." I don't even know what that means.That simple post gave people so many headaches and there are so many variations of it that I don't want to go into it.Literally everyone have their own interpretation which is clearly obvious far from what developer is saying which once again its far away from other profession in this game.

well, when devs say "loot 2.0 was hunting only" , then i expect it to be hunting only changes and crafting/mining remain unchanged. don't/wouldn't you?

Last edited:
well, when devs say "loot 2.0 was hunting only" , then i expect it to be hunting only and crafting/mining remain unchanged. don't/wouldn't you?

So if it remains unchanged it doesn't automatically means its bugged or not working properly.Its just that its a system that works just fine but nobody did any updates in regards to the its structure.Call it outdated.
Just that you are bad results it doesn't mean other's can't enjoy their work over the years.The system is not equal to every avatar, once again everything is related to the input you are having towards the system.

So if it remains unchanged it doesn't automatically means its bugged or not working properly.

expection, when devs say it was hunting only: hunting changes, crafting/mining remain unchanged
what really happened: hunting/crafting/mining changed, when it was supposed to be hunting only changes.

If it would have remained unchanged, then you wouldn't have read a single post about crafting/mining from me.

expection, when devs say it was hunting only: hunting changes, crafting/mining remain unchanged
what really happened: hunting/crafting/mining changed, when it was supposed to be hunting only changes.

If it would have remained unchanged, then you wouldn't have read a single post about crafting/mining from me.

The only real difference is that you are not PwC or Deloitte.You are a basic user with minimal resources to develop basic operation within the system and you only interact with what users should interact with not with the code itself.
You are only complaining in a hope or getting something in return , not for the game but for yourself, we don't care much what but we get the idea hence your desperate attempts to get some emotion based on so called "losses"
If you are actually think something is wrong , stop until next crafting patch.Wait , check , prospect, analyze and make a solid plan 2-3 years + with similar bankroll and game style.
If you actually click it means one thing only : you don't put the money where your mouth is and you are full of shit and I hope everyone else who are paying attention learn a lesson and I actually hope people pay attention because if you don't pay attention you are paying PED.

and here we're back at ad hominem... and i was thinking we're making some progress...

december VU 2017, which was part of loot 2.0 and supposed to be hunting only, where they drastically increased frequency of bonus shrapnell but hammered the frequency of multis, carried over to crafting/mining, well, except the increase of bonus shrapnell frequency, because crafting/mining can't give those. Which resulted in crafting/mining being in an aweful state, getting single run above 95% return was pretty much impossible from that VU till crafting/mining test....

3 months and a lot of complaining, not just by me, but also by many others, later the crafting/mining test has been announced.
(see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Developer-Notes-16-Buff-Improvements-amp-More )

those crafting/mining changes made situation a little better, but the damage done by mishap, i give MA a benefit of a doubt here, in the december 2017 VU hasn't been fully undone yet...

If you would have spend all day crafting instead of hunting, then you eventually would have recognized it as well...

Last edited:
and here we're back at ad hominem... and i was thinking we're making some progress...

december VU 2017, where they drastically increased frequency of bonus shrapnell but hammered the frequency of multis, carried over to crafting/mining, well, except the increase of bonus shrapnell frequency, because crafting/mining can't give those. Which resulted in crafting/mining being in an aweful state, getting above 95% return was pretty much impossible from that VU till crafting/mining test....

3 months and a lot of complaining, not just by me, but also by many others, later the crafting/mining test has been announced.
(see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Developer-Notes-16-Buff-Improvements-amp-More )

those crafting/mining changes made situation a little better, but the damage done by mishap, i give MA a benefit of a doubt here, in the december 2017 VU hasn't been fully undone yet...

If you would have spend all day crafting instead of hunting, then you eventually would have recognized it as well...

There is no such progress with you.I only reply in a hope 2018/2019 registered users can developer critical thinking, trust no one other than developer itself and the history of this game.
So you get a piece of information you think its valid (hunting related) and you go into assign that to your project ( crafting ) hoping it match just because you might find it fair or right?
When you have $1000 job payment it doesn't matter you get it all at once or 250/week , you end up with the same amount in your pocket, or simply put otherwise just because you count your money in cents or pecs or usd and I count in other currency it doesn't matter your $1000 is more than my $1000 in other terms.
This is what it happens right now or maybe if you like for many years.Developer play with this terms and just because you are weak and emotional perceive it in a different form.Their words are loud and clear for those that can read and have basic knowledge about the profession they are playing ( 3 months avatar is enough)
Developer admit publicly specific information you are either blind or can't read proper English.Information that if you start with your answers will come up easier.

I can easily profit in any profession in this game I choose but I decided to go with hunting for very obvious reasons. 3veryone who hunt might and can understand why, but this is not the subject of our discussion.

You can't find answers if you always talk.You must listen.Maybe I'm not the best option to listen for obvious reason but you can listen various aspects of the game, maybe successful crafters, maybe a developer note, or maybe just let the time go by and wait for a change that might apply better to your rigid and stubborn game-play.
I will end up saying again the classics : you failed on basic fundamentals , and poor bankroll management.
I'm done.

I only reply in a hope 2018/2019 registered users can developer critical thinking, trust no one other than developer itself and the history of this game.

this oxymoron :laugh:
you claim you want to teach how to think critically and in the same sentence you tell them to blindly believe everything the devs are saying :laugh: (because bugs never happen, right?)
Sorry to be blunt, the only thing you could teach them is to be so full of yourself that you lose grasp of reality...

No more logging no more depo. Fix the game and grow some honesty. :mad:

Few names, Swedish and Malay IPs. Dailly EP IV uber hoffing constantlly. Outsider with money and skills test it also, long term, doesnt work. Outsider also conftont few of those dailly uber hoffing crafters, at various differnt times, to avoid raising any alert. Receives generic well practiced professional answer denying it. Different peops same answer and too perfect. Suspicion level through the roof.

It is impossible for an outsider, who is not "in", to achieve the same, no matter the skills, time and money used. Only have confirmed suspisions and no proof at all, ofc, such a well set up racket would never provide the proof by which they can hang.

You guys know the names ingame, who they are and what I am talking about. They do give hofs to some depositing clients now and then, But few known names constantlly and daillly hitting 10K, 20k and so on. Not possible. Unless you work for either the Kuala Lumpur or Gothenborg office, and extracting peds for the company office.

The constant record speed and relentless way my deposits are gobbled up is a very, very good reason for me to step on the brakes HARD now. There are robbers in the world that will rob you, but there are also robbers, who will also shoot you, when robbing you. And there are special robbers who constantlly rob and violate you very hard relentlessly. Tyranical loving their victims rendered powerless against them. Thats bad, real bad.

The coding is Bias or theyre liars. ( Or they may just have a few avatars targeted for success and favoratism. But what is the factor that induces such favor?)

( Note this is speculation and nothing based on verifiable facts. Many talks many wierd theories umongst collonists.)

WARNING! Do not do the same I had done to test it at very high financial cost. I did it so you wont have to. I can only confirm my experience with this crafting phenomenon.

Last edited:

I take it a step further, selling my storage stock and keep withdrawing the money instead of re-investing untill they finally fixed the game :mad:

I take it a step further, selling my storage stock and keep withdrawing the money instead of re-investing untill they finally fixed the game :mad:

Has crossed my mind brother. I have adapted my ingme activities now. But I should point something out and I am not trying to blow air up my own arse. But the "names" who gamble EP-IV dailly uberhoffing consantlly, never give back to community. Dont own shops, dont craft items, dont own land hosting events with worthy prizes. Heck I bet they never helped out a noob with items and peds either.

But someboddy who puts his time, money and efford to be the best Entropian he/she can be, or try to, is crewed over. I doubt these "Dailly big Hoffers" are in fact just normal gamers like you and me. There is a very obvious and remarkable difference between these clandestine MA avatars, and the normal depositing client. No-body needs be a genius to connect the dots.

Has crossed my mind brother. I have adapted my ingme activities now. But I should point something out and I am not trying to blow air up my own arse. But the "names" who gamble EP-IV dailly uberhoffing consantlly, never give back to community. Dont own shops, dont craft items, dont own land hosting events with worthy prizes. Heck I bet they never helped out a noob with items and peds either.

But someboddy who puts his time, money and efford to be the best Entropian he/she can be, or try to, is crewed over. I doubt these "Dailly big Hoffers" are in fact just normal gamers like you and me. There is a very obvious and remarkable difference between these clandestine MA avatars, and the normal depositing client. No-body needs be a genius to connect the dots.

pretty sure those daylie hoffers, even with their daylie ubers, are losing a lot of money every day.
Granted, i've never given away items or peds, yet i had "minimum-wage" in place for my suppliers, so they and i get profit and kinda caused a trickle down effect. That worked fine for 3 years untill MA fucked up crafting with their loot 2.0 stuff...

Now that it takes 500.000-1.000.000 clicks to see somewhat good return it's just no longer possible and it's just sad to see how much MA is hurting the game and community by being in denial about the issues loot 2.0 has caused to crafting/mining...

Few names, Swedish and Malay IPs. Dailly EP IV uber hoffing constantlly. Outsider with money and skills test it also, long term, doesnt work. Outsider also conftont few of those dailly uber hoffing crafters, at various differnt times, to avoid raising any alert. Receives generic well practiced professional answer denying it. Different peops same answer and too perfect. Suspicion level through the roof.

It is impossible for an outsider, who is not "in", to achieve the same, no matter the skills, time and money used. Only have confirmed suspisions and no proof at all, ofc, such a well set up racket would never provide the proof by which they can hang.

You guys know the names ingame, who they are and what I am talking about. They do give hofs to some depositing clients now and then, But few known names constantlly and daillly hitting 10K, 20k and so on. Not possible. Unless you work for either the Kuala Lumpur or Gothenborg office, and extracting peds for the company office.

The constant record speed and relentless way my deposits are gobbled up is a very, very good reason for me to step on the brakes HARD now. There are robbers in the world that will rob you, but there are also robbers, who will also shoot you, when robbing you. And there are special robbers who constantlly rob and violate you very hard relentlessly. Tyranical loving their victims rendered powerless against them. Thats bad, real bad.

The coding is Bias or theyre liars. ( Or they may just have a few avatars targeted for success and favoratism. But what is the factor that induces such favor?)

( Note this is speculation and nothing based on verifiable facts. Many talks many wierd theories umongst collonists.)

WARNING! Do not do the same I had done to test it at very high financial cost. I did it so you wont have to. I can only confirm my experience with this crafting phenomenon.
:yay:

147K ATH Crafting. I wil try and take a pic and post it here. #28ATH I believe.

If it can happen to me, it can happen to you. Mindark and this game is legit! :wtg:

I'm warning 2018/2019 registered users since the introduction of EP.
Once you click it you are a loser and you choose to be one because the result is one and only 1.You lose.
If if you claim to give back to the community something then do yourself a favor and never click it.
You craft EP4 for 2 reasons only :
-you need ammo to skill up rocket
-you feel lucky and you want a hof (note that you will lose that amount after)
Play with your brain not with your ass and deal with your actions.

If if you claim to give back to the community something then do yourself a favor and never click it.

Seeing the amount of items he bought from me, he's giving back plenty to the community ^^
But that's something you don't know, because you can't see purchases in EL tracker and EL tracker is obviously the only thing you go by...

I'm warning 2018/2019 registered users since the introduction of EP.
Once you click it you are a loser and you choose to be one because the result is one and only 1.You lose.
You craft EP4 for 2 reasons only :
-you need ammo to skill up rocket
-you feel lucky and you want a hof (note that you will lose that amount after)
Play with your brain not with your ass and deal with your actions.

Funny how you love to rub that in my face time and time again acting as if it should trump everything. I didtn remove it, I reinvested it. In fact never removed money from this platform. Juvenile much? lol

Now dont act as if things dont change with time or that persons cant change over time mkay? Thats just fasle.

Since that ATH, lot of time has passed, lot of peds spent and a lot happened. But if i hit 10K and 20 K hofs dailly also, you wont hear me or anyone else peep a word about this.

The persons I was refering to, trump my ATH, on a weekly basis, constantlly without fail. Do you see anything dubious with that?

If I can do that, as these few MA constant "High hitters" I would not have to work, ever. Or get a MA Job Contact and receive the same but no monthlly salary would also be perfect. ( Which is probally the case. But who limits their take?)

Last edited:
pretty sure those daylie hoffers, even with their daylie ubers, are losing a lot of money every day.
Granted, i've never given away items or peds, yet i had "minimum-wage" in place for my suppliers, so they and i get profit and kinda caused a trickle down effect. That worked fine for 3 years untill MA fucked up crafting with their loot 2.0 stuff...

Now that it takes 500.000-1.000.000 clicks to see somewhat good return it's just no longer possible and it's just sad to see how much MA is hurting the game and community by being in denial about the issues loot 2.0 has caused to crafting/mining...

Our feelings on this matter is mutual my friend.

Ive made up my mind. This host can go find another fool with cash to bleed hard and rellentless untill that one is also enbittered and financially violated. And move to next victim, repititiouslly. The more fools with cash to spare there are, the more hard-core parsites there will always be seeking to prey on the fools who like to pay & play. Most expensive game on Earth Hands down! Im not the first and I am not the last. I am just one of "them".

Last edited:
Funny how you love to rub that in my face time and time again acting as if it should trump everything. I didtn remove it, I reinvested it. In fact never removed money from this platform. Juvenile much? lol

Now dont act as if things dont change with time or that persons cant change over time mkay? Thats just fasle.

Since that ATH, lot of time has passed, lot of peds spent and a lot happened. But if i hit 10K and 20 K hofs dailly also, you wont hear me or anyone else peep a word about this.

The persons I was refering to, trump my ATH, on a weekly basis, constantlly without fail. Do you see anything dubious with that?

I only use your words against you.
I don't care if you reinvest the money or put more into the game or withdraw all of them.They game allow you to do all that and this is why all of us are playing it.To be able to access all of that.
As a very small note I would consider people who shove it in your face that they deposit money as being the smallest persons on earth.At some point an ill person said , he deposit real money.Nobody told them we all did deposit I assume or maybe some think we deposit fake money :)

You could hit 10/20k daily if you would input as much as those guys.Or perhaps your avatar biorhythm won't allow that to happen because your avatar might have higher frequency of small payouts (that should be basic game knowledge you should be able to master it within months into the game if you spend time learn it properly)

I don't see anything dubious.The game works as it should as far as I am concerned just people have huge expectation based on lower input , lower time spend and all the other variables that come along with it.

I've had the chance to prospect this behavior or "the other guys hit more often than me" and also I've seen it from many people in different forms or shapes.My observation lead me to believe that the majority of people who have this instinct to say that are the ones who gamble the most and want instant payout.I could be wrong.

There is only way to check that , actually two
-talk to the guy offer him a sum he can't refuse and go at his place for 2 months and study everything he does and put down on paper and compare results.Eventually ask Mindark for a detailed return and check with your own eyes on his account.Ask him for full disclosure of everything he has (support tickets/mail/returns/storage everything ! )
-Trust the system , analyze it and improve YOUR game play.
Right now you probably have a dilemma because you are in a position that you can't check any of them and with that in mind you will probably continue to do what you do best.

Right now my only curiosity would be what would you respond after you will choose option1 and everything you demand and receive are against your believes? No please don't respond.It was just me thinking loud.

You could hit 10/20k daily if you would input as much as those guys.Or perhaps your avatar biorhythm won't allow that to happen because your avatar might have higher frequency of small payouts

Or option three, the biorythm is you don't get 10/20k daylie and you also have a pretty low frequency of small payouts...

You didn't have to experience that? lucky you....

Or option three, the biorythm is you don't get 10/20k daylie and you also have a pretty low frequency of small payouts...

Thanks, Meaning dito! I dont have to respond to him as you had done so quite adequitelly.:lolup:

My time spend and my experience inside provides a plathorah of fantastic info on a case study looking at the long term psychological effects on a organic biped fanatically into online gaming.

I feel also, for my health, that i should take a break and rediscover RL. If I dont I might just go insane. Dont want that.

I was lucky , I actually finished my mentor program when I was noob.
I suggest you do the same.

just more trolling from you, ofc...

Yup, this does come to mind as illustrated by this picture
0000743_nyform-trolls-45-tall-little-troll-boy_300.jpg

Thanks, Meaning dito! I dont have to respond to him as you had done so quite adequitelly.:lolup:

My time spend and my experience inside provides a plathorah of fantastic info on a case study looking at the long term psychological effects on a organic biped fanatically into online gaming.

I feel also, for my health, that i should take a break and rediscover RL. If I dont I might just go insane. Dont want that.

Should be easy to find what make you happy and stick to it . :yup:

I disqusted myself and hated myself after i loose shit tons on craft explosives . Now i dont craft them

Should be easy to find what make you happy and stick to it . :yup:

I dont think its about Happyness alone, taking cues from Professor Jordan Peterson ofc. Its a lot more complicated than that.

I do derive a lot of pleasure in gaming, and I have built on so much and come so far. Just putting it down for a bit. You wouldnt believe the wide spectrum of intrests, pleasures i, as a very interesting person, have. I could tell you stroies lol

I have come to the discovery, that this Forum group are all like-minded fellow experiencers , who also, like myself, have taken a lot of crud, from this game host. If not for all of us, what would this be?

Thanks for the advice and caring, noted. :ahh:

Last edited:
I dont think its about Happyness alone, taking cues from Professor Jordan Peterson ofc. Its a lot more complicated than that.

I do derive a lot of pleasure in gaming, and I have built on so much and come so far. Just putting it down for a bit. You wouldnt believe the wide spectrum of intrests, pleasures i, as a very interesting person, have. I could tell you stroies lol

I have come to the discovery, that this Forum group are all like-minded fellow experiencers , who also, like myself, have taken a lot of crud, from this game host. If not for all of us, what would this be?

Thanks for the advice and caring, noted. :ahh:

I'm a huge fan of dr Peterson and I have probably seen all vids I could grab my hands on.
Very often in his speech he talk and point out the usual among many others ofc: Take responsibility and competence, (gender equality but not our case etc).I suggest you should see more videos and compile it for your yourself and then act accordingly on forums.

Take responsibility and competence, (gender equality but not our case etc).I suggest you should see more videos and compile it for your yourself and then act accordingly on forums.

Care to explain, how you change the outcome of a dice-roll that someone else rolls?

Care to explain, how you change the outcome of a dice-roll that someone else rolls?

You can't technically unless you beat the guy who roll the dice and you steal one of them and you only roll 1 dice.
What that has to do with the game we are all playing? I don't see any similarities.

Back